What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

Uh, actually habisan? I had the same problem as Byzantine. The patch works perfectly for the demo, including ingredients, ointments and the other kind of magic (forgot the name); but using the same patch, with the newest version of the game, it no longer translates the ointments or other magic. Witchcraft names and descriptions are fine, and most items are no longer translated, as well as the system menu.

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, worst news!!!
My MEGA account has been blocked! Due to repeated copyright infringement (twice) =.=!!!
So I'll find another way.

Edited: Looks like author found out, so there's someone knew my file, even I sent pm.
Dang that sucks dude.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Originally Posted by fantasyzero View Post
Guys, worst news!!!
My MEGA account has been blocked! Due to repeated copyright infringement (twice) =.=!!!
So I'll find another way.

Edited: Looks like author found out, so there's someone knew my file, even I sent pm.

Unfortunately, no individual case to me is already happening here.

Someone here reported our download links

My Uploaded acc been whoever legs because something locked.

do not know if with pw better.
but definitely Should The Times who behave by the admins hir eye.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Uh, actually habisan? I had the same problem as Byzantine. The patch works perfectly for the demo, including ingredients, ointments and the other kind of magic (forgot the name); but using the same patch, with the newest version of the game, it no longer translates the ointments or other magic. Witchcraft names and descriptions are fine, and most items are no longer translated, as well as the system menu.
Did you tick the "Rebuild Patch" option when you first patched it?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rebuilding the patch probably wouldn't cause that issue... Or at least, it shouldn't do it for most of those things.

Anyone with the incomplete patching issue, two requests:

1) Please upload and PM me a) the Data folder of the translated game and b) the Patch folder of the patch - this is important for me to be able to do bug-fixing, regardless of the outcome of the next request
2) Try redownloading the patch and applying a fresh copy - An issue I'm aware of but haven't been able to track down yet is that some people have seen RPGMaker Trans delete sections of a patch, so it's possible that the patch you're applying has somehow become incomplete

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having a bit of trouble getting the last couple of CG's for the Events.
Mainly on the last page. Out of the 15 images available on the last page, i'm still missing 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15

And i'm also having trouble with the endings scenes. i can't seem to get anything other than the Sultan ending were you become a sex slave.
Is there a way to get a happy ending On the same file or do i need to restart a new game?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And i'm also having trouble with the endings scenes. i can't seem to get anyone other than the Sultan even were you become a sex slave.
Is there a way to get happy ending On the same file or do i need to restart a new game?
While I'm no good with helping for the events, the sex slave ending only happens if you sold yourself to Gurutz for the information on the cult. If you did that and you don't have a save from before then, you can't get any other ending, short of hacking the game.

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While I'm no good with helping for the events, the sex slave ending only happens if you sold yourself to Gurutz for the information on the cult. If you did that and you don't have a save from before then, you can't get any other ending, short of hacking the game.
I'm fairly certain i paid the money for it as my wallet was lighter after i left.
Oh well. i have a save 1 chapter back so its not too much of a hassle. i'll just have to save before i do his dialogue this time.

Zafiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally found a way to mod the game :D .
I've already tweaked the QTE system overall and made it a lot more difficult and random...yeap it's really not a free out of the jail card anymore, more like a desperate thing you really don't wanna try :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: .
You can win, but you are most likely to loose unless you are furious button smasher and you REALLY don't want to lose :cool: ;) .
My girlfriend (yes, she likes hentai games more than me, especially the rape ones :D ) for instance could not do it at all while my best buddy was almost always successful at least when it was only 1-2 tries, in some fights where you have mutiple sex attacks to avoid, his fingers eventually tired at some point and could not compete.

Same goes for the corruption systeme, your stats grows up a bit faster...yeah i found it was very boring to whore her out SO MUCH to get some trigger (like seriously, the no-rules town is about this, but it's like farming in a korean mmo . :( )

I'm planning to make the dungeon harder too and IF possible add more sec related things here and there (i can't spoil too much , can i ? )

I am starting to translate a bit (with my own flavor, ofc, i'm not going to use someone else work ), but i found issues , especially coming from the armor section underwear where just changing a single thing make it impossible for the game to recognize it .
You can have it, but when you unequip , you item disappear out of nowhere OR you still have it but you can't equip it where it should be equipped.

To picture this : i translated the white bra to....well....white bra (what a surprise) , if you unequip it, you can never equip it on the 'top underwear' slot but you can on the 'skirt' slot :confused: .
Maybe some weird coding going on.

Well, just to say i did not quit .
BTW the mod is built-in, no need to patch the game.
So i'm trusting in YOU to buy the game BEFORE using the modded one ...please, i don't get money out of it, it is for solely my own enjoyement (and yours ofc) and make the devs have enough money to make more and better games .

I'll released the mod when ready...soon™

Ho and BTW, if you don't want it modded, support Habisain, i'm pretty sure he will translate before me and will be more story accurate than me too (since i spice up a bit the translation (can't help myself :D )) .

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am starting to translate a bit (with my own flavor, ofc, i'm not going to use someone else work ), but i found issues , especially coming from the armor section underwear where just changing a single thing make it impossible for the game to recognize it .
You can have it, but when you unequip , you item disappear out of nowhere OR you still have it but you can't equip it where it should be equipped.

To picture this : i translated the white bra to....well....white bra (what a surprise) , if you unequip it, you can never equip it on the 'top underwear' slot but you can on the 'skirt' slot :confused: .
Maybe some weird coding going on.
I did mention that there was evidence the game had used external tools, right? Just editting it in RPGMaker will likely lead to weird issues just like what you're describing. The reason here is that Items/Armors/Weapons in VPM have a custom class, which RPGMaker will not respect. Editting these in RPGMaker will potentially have odd consequences, like you describe. I'm also fairly certain that a number of weapons/items won't function correctly if you edit them - note that they may still function in some way, just not as intended.

Also, as a note: Searothonc is aware of this thead, and someone is reporting links to the full game. Doesn't take a genius to put two and two together, but you may want to look at other ways to distribute your mod that as the full game.

Zafiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i figured it out, Searothonc use a lot of handmade scripts , the QTE for instance is one of them :p .
I still need to dig to find the added class for equipment, the fact it's in japanese doesn't help at all :D ; but i'll find way or an other....eventually....or not if it's really TOO hard coded.

I mean, it is my first time on a rpg maker game, but i already made a lots of mods before (Xcom:EW longwar revamp , Darkest dungeon abyss , brawler and corps (the last one, Klei did in fact took my mod, tweaked it and added to the their game [for free OFC i see you coming :cool:])) ;
soooo i'm not just going to give up like that :) .
Plus, it adds more fun to it ;) .

For the distribution, i'm not just going to give a full game if possible, i'd rather give something like the Trial on DLsite. You won't be able to play with it if you don't already have the full game. (Or you could steal the game like a jackal .... but i can't do a damn thing for that.)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Makes a bit more sense on the distribution I guess - I was just under the impression you would be trying to distribute the entire game or something..

On technical issues: If memory serves, the classes are WCL::RPG::X (X being the type of item, e.g. Armor)

The problem comes with the fact that I really don't know how you'd use them in RPGMaker, or exactly what data is in them (and therefore what's been lost by modifying them in RPGMaker and saving them back as RPG::X). RPGMaker Trans just skirts around that entire issue by only modifying the strings.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhm, so, how much is translated? Is there anywhere tracking it? Jumping in 50 pages later i'm just confused as to what's going on. Is the partial completed? Does it require a certain version? Can you still get the version here?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial is completed, can be applied to any version due to it using RPGMaker Trans. Prologue and Act 1 fully translated, Act 2 mostly translated. Progress can be checked on the page in my sig, or more detailed progress by looking at the , although this is the current progress and not in the released patch.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys I'm interested in this game very, very nice, I have a problem I'm stuck in the first town, going into that kind of castle with a hotel but the road is blocked I have to do? I had a program that I was translating texts rpg vx and acer but I do not remember his name xD was very comfortable ch do not remember anything.
if you help me to both requests I'd be grateful.

sorry for English

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello guys I'm interested in this game very, very nice, I have a problem I'm stuck in the first town, going into that kind of castle with a hotel but the road is blocked I have to do? I had a program that I was translating texts rpg vx and acer but I do not remember his name xD was very comfortable ch do not remember anything.
if you help me to both requests I'd be grateful.

sorry for English
Sounds like you have to start the slime master quest, try talking to Branwen, talking to the people in the pub, drinking sake/potions until the cat mentions something then using the bathroom in the pub, repeat previous step, go outside the pub then towards the man on the left side, use the baths, walk around in front of the hut in the south-most part of town (a man should appear), then outside the fort should appear a boat.

Here's etigoya's guide too, which should be more helpful:

Has anyone else noticed, but it seems like etigoya's posts have been mostly deleted... I found one of his, but couldn't find the post he originally made with the guide. Odd. And damn my headache.

habisain: I'll upload and send it when I can, I'll send the differing-scope-of-translation one as well which should help to compare.

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a few saves or something? This town stuff is tedious..

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on XP, so I can't use habisain's programme. Any tips?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two options:

1) (Expensive option): Upgrade to a newer Windows
2) (Cheap option): Install Linux (possibly in a virtual machine; if you do this, probably grab VirtualBox and Xubuntu)

Sorry, but I can't support XP due to needing Ruby 2.1 bugfixes.

As an aside, I'll probably not be around for a week-ish. But after that I should be in a position to release an updated patch, which should do all of Act 2 and hopefully most or all of Act 3.

bugger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As an aside, I'll probably not be around for a week-ish. But after that I should be in a position to release an updated patch, which should do all of Act 2 and hopefully most or all of Act 3.
Nice! Thanks in advance, habisian!