What's new

ACT [ seedle] [ C$ ] Ultimate Madou Weapon MEJILOID / 最終魔導兵器メイジロイド RE103973 RJ103973

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meijiroido last magic weapon

Thanks, it worked fine. Rep for you. Also, are you notified when you receive rep?(yeah I know it's off topic from this game but it's been bothering me)
You're not (or at least I'm not), but I usually use the User CP to browse the forums since I subscribe to almost anything I'm interested in and you can see rep there. Regardless, I appreciate the rep - it's always good to see that you're making others happy.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The latest version is 2.04, I believe. Here it is gentlemen.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, but when I try to open the 204 version nothing happens. The 106 version included works fine. Am I doing something wrong?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, but when I try to open the 204 version nothing happens. The 106 version included works fine. Am I doing something wrong?
that version has a decrypt bug

21788:decrypt error : model\GK_WEAR03\006 -> model\GK_WEAR03\TPOConfig.xml

...reuploading

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that version has a decrypt bug

21788:decrypt error : model\GK_WEAR03\006 -> model\GK_WEAR03\TPOConfig.xml

try
The application "mageroid_204" still won't open. No error messages or anything - I attempt to run the program and nothing happens.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The application "mageroid_204" still won't open. No error messages or anything - I attempt to run the program and nothing happens.
maybe cos i forget to remove some useless file.
Anyway open config and set your resolution before launch the game,

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorted everything out and have it working. Turns out I had a DirectX problem, only noticed it when trying another application. After I fixed it I thought I'd try this one again, with success. Interesting it never showed me any error messages though. Thanks again for all the help.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My link still works fine, as far as I can tell. Is there a reason two other people uploaded it since then? I'll take it down if so.

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, this was one of my favorite games due to the sort of minor progression the longer she's raped + the graphics. I've been following the developer's blog but there's never, ever any changes to it so I didn't expect any updates to this! Awesome!

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My link still works fine, as far as I can tell. Is there a reason two other people uploaded it since then? I'll take it down if so.
Darn, two things.

1. Shit, this wasn't a different version than the one I have. Mine is also 204 hahah. Got excited because this thread popped up again and assumed it was a new update.

2. They're right. The one from your link doesn't run. Mine runs fine for me though, and they're the same version.

Here's my upload:
I encourage everyone to play it because I loved it so much. I kept it tucked away for this long...

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Darn, two things.

1. Shit, this wasn't a different version than the one I have. Mine is also 204 hahah. Got excited because this thread popped up again and assumed it was a new update.

Hah, same here. Simple as it is, something about this game always worked well for me. The animations and model quality are relatively basic, but plenty good, and there's some subtle little details that really enhance it. Watch the eyes over the course of becoming corrupted. I'd always hoped to see something more done in the vein of this, but expanding on the overly basic gameplay this one has. The potential was always easy to see.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. They're right. The one from your link doesn't run. Mine runs fine for me though, and they're the same version.
Very strange that it doesn't run - I just tried it on a different computer and it ran without any trouble. I wonder what the cause could be, especially since someone else said they had trouble running the copy someone posted after mine. Whatever the cause, I think we have enough copies uploaded here that someone could find at least one that worked for them. :)

MIC132

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While the game works ok normally, I get about 4-7FPS when in galery mode. Any ideas?

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just checked the dev's blog.

seadle.blog.fc2.com

Seems like they're working on a new game.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Talk about coming back from the dead. 2013 was the last time they actually had made a post good to see them back outta nowhere.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Even after all these years this dev's games still easily hold a spot(s) in my top 5.. Glad to see they're not dead, but at the same time, not getting my hopes up either.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well the last post is 2017 right? So it looks like they are likely dead...its a shame, this is one of my favorite game of this type, enough so that even I modded the game's config values a bit to make it more difficult to lengthen my playtime with it.