What's new

ACT [ seedle] [ C$ ] Ultimate Madou Weapon MEJILOID / 最終魔導兵器メイジロイド RE103973 RJ103973

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meijiroido last magic weapon

The thing is that I don't have windows 8... I have windows 7 :(

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What was the error message when you start the game? Take a screenshot with print-screen so maybe we could help.

I had the game running a few years back with Windows 7 and it was fine.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What was the error message when you start the game? Take a screenshot with print-screen so maybe we could help.

I had the game running a few years back with Windows 7 and it was fine.

It happens when I try to start a game or go to gallery.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It happens when I try to start a game or go to gallery.
Mmm, looks like you might have a outdated graphic driver. Try updating the graphic driver.

If it doesn't work, try turning off the hardware acceleration:
Right click desktop - Personalisation - Display - Display settings - Advanced Settings - Click Troubleshooter tab - Change Settings - Drag Hardware acceleration to left (0) - Ok/confirm

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i gotta ask is there even ANY place you can download this?

it would be awesome if i could manage to get it ._.

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

get it before its gone
https://dropfile.to/gnyRl get it well its hot
pass is freecoffie97

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mmm, looks like you might have a outdated graphic driver. Try updating the graphic driver.

If it doesn't work, try turning off the hardware acceleration:
Right click desktop - Personalisation - Display - Display settings - Advanced Settings - Click Troubleshooter tab - Change Settings - Drag Hardware acceleration to left (0) - Ok/confirm
Because I dont know how to update my graphic driver I tried to do you other solution but I ran into a wall...

Seems like I can't change it...

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

get it before its gone
https://dropfile.to/gnyRl get it well its hot
pass is freecoffie97

thanks alot but i have a problem everything i press on it comes with a message *the archive is either in unknown format or damaged, how do i fix that?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Because I dont know how to update my graphic driver I tried to do you other solution but I ran into a wall...

Seems like I can't change it...
Since you are unable to change your settings, it's also another sign that your display driver is having issues and needs to be updated. (Newer drivers usually always lets you change it. Your driver is highly likely outdated)

Update graphic driver:
Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager (Under Device and Printer tab) > Display adaptors > Right-click whatever graphic driver it shows under it (Intel/AMD Radeon/Whatever) > Update Driver Software.

Alternatively, watch this for a different method to update your graphic driver for Window 7.

After you updated your drivers, restart your PC.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since you are unable to change your settings, it's also another sign that your display driver is having issues and needs to be updated. (Newer drivers usually always lets you change it. Your driver is highly likely outdated)

Update graphic driver:
Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager (Under Device and Printer tab) > Display adaptors > Right-click whatever graphic driver it shows under it (Intel/AMD Radeon/Whatever) > Update Driver Software.

Alternatively, watch this for a different method to update your graphic driver for Window 7.

After you updated your drivers, restart your PC.
It's telling me it's up to date... I have a Intel (R) HD Graphic Family.:(

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's telling me it's up to date... I have a Intel (R) HD Graphic Family.:(
Mmm, this is getting complicated. There are still steps I could tell you to try. But it can be risky since I dunno what's your graphic card model and how easy it would be for you to execute it out.

Your graphic drivers could be a old model, or maybe it might be corrupted

You could try to reinstall the driver to test it out, but I dunno if your PC is able to automatically create a rollback that you can fall onto in case something doesn't goes right. I think you can reinstall graphic drivers on Window 7s with no problems, but i'm not 100% sure.

There's another way to tamper with the hardware acceleration by using the registry files. But I think I shouldn't recommend you to try.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mmm, this is getting complicated. There are still steps I could tell you to try. But it can be risky since I dunno what's your graphic card model and how easy it would be for you to execute it out.

Your graphic drivers could be a old model, or maybe it might be corrupted

You could try to reinstall the driver to test it out, but I dunno if your PC is able to automatically create a rollback that you can fall onto in case something doesn't goes right. I think you can reinstall graphic drivers on Window 7s with no problems, but i'm not 100% sure.

There's another way to tamper with the hardware acceleration by using the registry files. But I think I shouldn't recommend you to try.
''sigh'' Thanks for the help man, but it looks like I'm not gonna play this game anytime soon... I appreciate the help tho. :eek:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry. In the end i wasn't able to help you.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry. In the end i wasn't able to help you.
Nah, I appreciate it man. It's just that I'm not good with that kind of stuff. :D

And besides theres always the family computer. If I'm brave enough haha XD

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Could somebody reup the latest version? Link seems to be down. Thanks.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah I remember we had problems, links were taken down very quickly with this game....

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wish there was a way to modify the enemies hold strength directly like you could in earlier versions. In this one its tied directly to your corruption which makes it a real pain to deal with. Either its too easy, and you can escape like 30 grapples in milliseconds, or impossible. And if you make the corruption go up faster, then you cant get that balance since it flies up too high before one rape even finishes.

Its basically, play an earlier version with less scenes but easily modifyable difficulty, or play the latest version with it being a pain in the ass to modify. Of all the options not in the .ini, it had to be hold strength XD

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't find a torrent for this game. May I have a link?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I swiped one off of AS and it seems to be legitimate. It may even come with the original version (not that I've bothered to try out what's in that extra zipped folder). You'll find the link to it below.

Attachments

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I swiped one off of AS and it seems to be legitimate. It may even come with the original version (not that I've bothered to try out what's in that extra zipped folder). You'll find the link to it below.
Thanks, it worked fine. Rep for you. Also, are you notified when you receive rep?(yeah I know it's off topic from this game but it's been bothering me)