What's new

ACT [ seedle] [ C$ ] Ultimate Madou Weapon MEJILOID / 最終魔導兵器メイジロイド RE103973 RJ103973

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meijiroido last magic weapon

Give me at least a week before calling me dead, jeez.

I had to attend to something and was away from a computer for some days. I'm wrestling with Rapidshare's weird linking system right now. Not going to openly share the link because that's a surefire way of getting it taken down in an hour, and I'm still taking suggestions for better sites to link with.

Right now you can PM me and I'll try my best to get you a working link.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't get it...

What's new on 1.70?
It's lot the same on 1.60

I tried to play it for me there no difference.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Apparently there're some new poses for the lesbians, an updated gallery, and some other stuff, but we can't see it until the official release.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rather than a new lesbian pose on ver 2.0
I think it needs more stage

Maybe 6/8 stage will be better

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a new copy of the version?

As for thsoe links above, i dont trust them as far as i can throw them.... it just screams "Virus" from the layout

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, Mega has not gotten its shit together. Sorry, there's no link for my fellow lurkers. :/

Please, feel free to send me a PM and I'll give you an active Rapidshare link to the latest version.

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping this, but I'm going to need a bit of help with this one from someone who can read moonspeak better than me. There've been a few new posts on the guy's blog in the last month and Google Translate completely butchers it. I'd like a decent translation because it looks like he's actually making another game.

Oh yeah, and I'm still giving out links to the game to whoever wants it. I did it by PM because it's a pretty stringently copyrighted game and it gets taken down if a fair amount of traffic goes to it. I can try uploading it straight to the site, it's not that large.

Edit: Well shit, that worked. Why didn't I think of that before?

Attachments

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's a bit surprising, considering he's been talking about his super version 1.8 of the game since forever. I wonder if he gave up about it, or if it's just put on hold?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Blog has been updated with the 1.80 trial! It includes enemy health bars, a new percentage instead of the orgasm counter, and an unviewable third page in the gallery, meaning new animations in the next release. The Dlsite page has not been updated.

Sephra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog has been updated; my translator has given me thus:

I am sorry. It is a feeling and a few days more (-;
The rest, such as bug fixes in the system surface.

Add motion was finished all.
It is at this late hour because it is story, including those that have already been implemented, but the time is falling apart elaboration of motion.
In some cases you are making the position separately in 3P and 2P, and also or was just added one person to turn to use the 2P motion.

Which I take to mean he's gotten all of the animations done and it's just a couple more days of bug testing before 1.80 is released :)

There's also a couple of pictures of the new animations for the lesbian attacks; looking pretty good if you ask me! Here's a link to the blog post:

R

Ryka

This is one of the rare few H-games in 3D that I enjoy. Though I wish winning was more... um, rewarding than getting caught. The animations are nice, but... I dunno about it unceremoniously dropping you back to the title screen like that.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

This is one of the rare few H-games in 3D that I enjoy. Though I wish winning was more... um, rewarding than getting caught. The animations are nice, but... I dunno about it unceremoniously dropping you back to the title screen like that.
I know what you mean. There's really nothing to get for winning, which is weird. You can access all the levels right away after all.

I do wish there was actually some kind of game over CG or something, instead of just a Game Over screen.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just thought I'd let you guys know that version 2.0 is out and will likely be on DLSite within a day. There's a new arousal meter and several new scenes, as well as an upgraded gallery mode.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Version 2.0 is out on DLSite, with a bugfixed version 2.01 on the way. Anyone who can share their copy of the new version would be greatly appreciated.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Version 2.0 is out on DLSite, with a bugfixed version 2.01 on the way. Anyone who can share their copy of the new version would be greatly appreciated.
I too would greatly appreciate this!

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking forward to this game as well.

kdodger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

every single link is down.....they're good... if you can PM a link would much appreciate it

kdodger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

welp, i apologize, must've missed the post on page 8

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm looking for a copy of 2.0, but i haven't found one yet and I didn't get my copy directly from DLSite. I'll alert you guys and change my signature once I have it, but if you want the 1.06 update, it's attached to one of my posts on page 8.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:confused: I can't find 2.0
Yet does anyone have here?