What's new

Selena's room

Re: Selena's room

Selena looks up at Kitty leaves,
picture.php

"Just wait till you see her in the bedroom, she'll make sure you don't leave for a loooong time." She looks down sullenly at the design as Kitty leaves, setting her pencil down as she sighs.

Some time passes, and Kitty does not return, long after she should have if she planned on it.

Selena looks up and thinks for a moment, then decides to head down to the shop and see what was going on.

As Selena goes down to where Jesse usually resides, a guard woman was right in her place, where she should have been.

The woman looked up as Selena approached her, "Yeah?" she asked distantly, "What do ya need?"

Selena looks around, thinking,
picture.php

"Did you see a girl run by here? Orange hair, smelled strongly of sex?"

The guard nodded, "Yeah, she came by and said something to Jesse. Then Jesse asked me to watch the shop while she talked to her, or somethin'." she replied distantly, seeming to be more occupied with being lazy.

The woman shrugged, "Tch, probably, that's usually where Jesse goes with other women." she says with a slight laugh.

Selena and Kitty bursted through the door, which Selena closed by hitting it with her leg, as they lugged David inside.

Kitty let David's legs drop when they reached the middle of the room.

picture.php
"What do we do with him, Master?" Kitty asked Selena.

Selena grins as she looks David over,
picture.php

"Simple~ we strip him down, tie him up, then wake him up, then we have a little fun with him~" She pauses as she smirks, "We will have to figure out a way to prevent him from telling people about this... incident... but we'll find out how later~"

Kitty happily fulfills her master's wishes, taking David's clothes off, starting with his shirt, and ending with his pants. But, before she takes the pants off completely, she stops, pulling out a large knife from the back of his pants.

picture.php
"Hee, hee! He won't be needing this anymore!" Kitty claims, setting it to the side as she removes his pants completely.

With the help of Selena, Kitty ties up David's arms and legs to the ends of the bed posts, the lengths of rope holding him down tight, as he slowly awakens right when she finishes up.

picture.php
"Hey..." he grumbled weakly, "What... What the hell!?!" he exclaimed with shock, struggling against his bonds, "Oh, I'm gonna fucking kill you." he threatened Kitty and Selena.

Selena runs her fingers along David's face as she sits on the bed,
picture.php

"Quiet~ before I decide to show you my new tool~" She looks at Kitty, "Do you mind if I use him first~?"

Before Kitty could answer, David growled at Selena.

picture.php
"Why don't you put it in my mouth? I'll bite it off, you fucking cunt." David spat at Selena.

Selena grins and grabs one of David's legs and unties it, then lifts it up so she has a clear view of David's rear end. She looks over at Kitty,
picture.php

"Make sure he doesn't try anything funny~"

David show surprising strength, pulling his leg away, and kicking Selena hard in the chest.

picture.php
"Not happening!" he declared.

Kitty blinked at Selena as she ran over to help her up.

picture.php
"What were you going to do...?" she asked, confused.

Selena rubs her head and groans,
picture.php

"Nothing much Kitty... I just kinda... grew a little something extra while I was out there... randomly..." She points at the buldge in her pants, "Oh well... I still have my other set..." She angrily mounts David and positions herself over him, trying to push herself down on him, "You are going to regret doing that~"

As Selena jumps on David, the cloth of her rags brushing against his member, he growled at her once more.

picture.php
"You can't keep me here forever, nut case." he insulted Selena, "Someone's gonna come looking for me, and when I'm free, I'm not gonna kill you, but you're damn sure gonna wish I did." he threatened the blue haired girl on top of him.

Wearing a dress with no panties underneath, Kitty rolled her eyes, and mounted herself on top of David's face.

picture.php
"Shut up! God, you're annoying!" Kitty taunted David, as she shoved her pussy in his face.

Selena smiles and removes her rags and starts taking David's member into herself,
picture.php

"You'd be surprised~"

Selena's cock gets rock hard, as David's cock slides into her. He struggles a little as Selena begins to ride his long member, his voice muffled under Kitty's pussy.

Through Kitty's blushing from the vibrations coming from David's mouth, she was a little taken back by Selena's long cock.

picture.php
"Master..." Kitty gestured at Selena's member, surprised to see the sudden change in plumbing.

Selena grunts as she starts to ride the cock, despite having felt it earlier and multiple occasions, this was the first time in awhile that she was the one on top, she grins at Kitty's comment,
picture.php

"Do you like it, my little pet?"

Back