Selena's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Kitty lets out a squeal as she's forced against the wall in her chair, as she looks up at Selena.

"M-my turn?" she asks, glancing at the cock for one second, "B-but I was... I mean... W-what are you going to do?!?" she questions Selena.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lifts Kitty's dress up, then she lifts up Kitty's legs starts to slowly push her almost painfully engorged cock into Kitty (assuming she's naked since she was faceraping David), she leans close to Kitty and whispers,

"Giving you the honors of being the first one to make my new toy cum~"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Kitty is still on the chair... Selena would be face raping Kitty from their current position. )

( And she's wearing the dress with no panties. )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty's eyes went wide as Selena lifted her up, and she quickly let out a small shout of pain as Selena's huge member tried to squeeze inside her. From her position, she couldn't fight against Selena very well, but that didn't stop her from trying, as she squirmed about, trying to stop Selena as her member slowly pushed it's way into Kitty's extremely small pussy.

"Aaah!" she screamed, "It's too big for me! Stop!" she pleaded, as some blood began to trail from her pussy, Selena's cock was stretching her walls so much that Selena grunted at how Kitty's pussy gripped her so tightly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena let out a happy groan as she continues to push into her pet,

"A..ah... ha... no Kitty... it fits wonderfully~!" She grips onto Kitty's legs tightly, letting out another moan.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena continued to push into her, Kitty thrashed wildly against her, tears pouring from her eyes, as Selena felt Kitty's energy flowing into her. She felt like a wild animal, starving, finally getting to feast on something, as she felt an unknown force begin to suck away at Kitty's essence the deeper she pushed her cock inside.

Kitty continued to scream in agony as Selena's cock pierced her, and she let out a brain wrenching howl when Selena met a dead end, as only two thirds of her cock went inside. Selena had reached the entrance to Kitty's womb, and she felt as if she could pierce her a little deeper...

"AAAH!!!" she screamed aloud, only managing to shout, and scream as the pain, mixed with the pleasure, along with the erotic draining sensation overtook her. Her hands banged against the walls, and she tried desperately to free her legs from Selena's grip, feeling her thick member poking against her womb, as blood continued to leak from the girl's cute, tiny pussy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena continues to push herself, this feeling... she didn't understand it, she felt the same thing when she that other girl.. uh... Millia, rode her... yet she didn't get it when she fucked David.. what the hell was going on? Were those women right?

"N..ngh.. ah... t..this feels... amazing!" She laughs as she pulls slightly back, then rams forward again, her hands clutching onto Kitty's legs with a vice like grip as she felt herself getting lost in the feeling.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her second entry went much more smoothly, as Kitty's blood provided Selena with the perfect lubricant.

Kitty kept gasping, and moaning in pain with each thrust into her, she could no longer beg Selena to stop, lost in the pain and pleasure, it was all she could do just to not give in, and offer herself to Selena as her cock freely went in, and out of her over and over, as her blood began to form a puddle beneath her.

During the time Selena was raping Kitty with her new cock, she heard a knock on the door...

"We heard some screaming! Is everything alright in there?" a woman on the other side called, "Open the door!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out a lustful groan as she continues to pump, her head felt like it was swimming, she couldn't stop... no... she didn't want to stop... why did this girl have to be at the door? Why couldn't she mind her own business?!

"E..Everything is.. f..fine! J..Just our fucking... got a little out of hand!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David growled from over by the bed,

"Bust the god damn door open!" David shouted at the woman behind the door.

Kitty was still crying, and shriking each time Selena thrusted her cock inside the girl, tensing up each time it traveled inside, causing her to bleed a little more each time.

They didn't bust the door open, since it was the woman who gaurds the front door, she used a master key to unlock it, and swung the door open, spotting a naked David, and a cute looking girl getting humped by a blue haired girl on a chair.

Her eyes wandered to Selena, as she seemed the most suspect, however her eyes focused on David for some time as well, "What... What the hell is going on in here?!!" she questioned, awestruck by the situation.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena points at David and simply says,

"That asshole was trying to kill me when I was returning from my looting run..." She knew it was impossible, but she had to try to keep her... change... discreet for now...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David gestured with his head,

"Right before her and her fuck buddy over there knocked me out, and tied me to this god damned bed! Now untie me, god damn it!" she shouted to the woman.

The guard woman didn't know what to think. She pulled her gun from the holster, and aimed it at Selena and Kitty.

"Get down on the ground..." she ordered Selena and Kitty.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena slowly slides away from Kitty and gets onto the floor, looking at her pet, she sighs and grimaces,

"She did nothing, this was all my idea."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty soon followed, laying on the ground next to her, not far from her pool of blood. She seemed drained of emotion...

As the guard walked over to David, she cut him loose. He quickly got off the bed, and slipped his clothes back on, while leaving his vest unbuttoned.

Luckily, Selena got down in such a way that denied the woman eyesight of her cock, as she was forced to painfully bend it against the ground, pointing upwards in an attempt to hide it with her body.

He looked over to the guard woman, "Much obliged, I can take it from here." he stated in a business like tone.

The woman gave him a strange look, but seemed to trust his judgment, and walked out of the room.

David crouched near Selena, and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head back as he looked her in the eye.

"Thanks for the ride." he thanked Selena, letting her head fall to the floor as he moved to walk out of the door.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena stays in the position for awhile as David and the guard left, her body shaking,

"Fucking... asshole..." She screams and stands up, looking to get dressed,"Hey Kitty, you okay?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( He picked up his shit on the way out, the knife and the rifle. I'm sorry I did not mention that. >.>" Curses, I'm slow... )

Kitty moaned slightly against the ground, staying there as the only answer given to Selena was a weak moan.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(darn, thought I got a free rifle... although that brings up the question on how he knew where it was... when it was brought into the room while he was KO'd...)
Selena lightly nudges Kitty,

"Hey Kitty, c'mon, get up. It didn't hurt THAT much, did it?" She nudges the girl a few more times, "Hey, c'mon, it's not funny... get up..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( It's a big ass rifle, one that Selena wouldn't recognize as a real gun. )

"Mmm...." she moaned against the carpet, unmoving, except for the slight twitch upon being nudged.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks around for some pants, then picks up Kitty and runs out the door,

"Fuck.. this isn't good... where the fuck is the doctor?!"