Selena's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

As Selena picked her up, she heard her moan weakly.

"I'm... Fine..." she said with no emotion whatsoever, which is a surprise for Kitty's usual dramatic acts, "Just... feeling numb..." she tells Selena, although the hint was slight, it was as if Kitty was trying to tell her master that she was fine.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shakes her head as she continues to carry Kitty around,

"You're not fine dammit... Dammit... Doc! Where the hell are you?!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( For the sake of keeping the conversation up with River, we shall protend the event that Selena calls for the doctor, and the event River gets smashed happened in a different chronological order. Okie day? )

Idly walking up the stairs, a cute, but mature looking doctor came walking up the stairs in response to Selena's cries.

She heaved a sigh as she saw Selena with Kitty, and pointed back to the room from whence they came.

"In there, I shall inspect her." she directed Selena.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena nods and hurriedly takes Kitty back to her room,

"I... I don't know what happened to her... please, you gotta help her..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Violet follows Selena inside the room, she shuts the door behind her.

After laying Kitty on the bed, Selena found herself enticed by the purple haired doctor's ass as she bent over to inspect Kitty, as involuntary thoughts of fucking the doctor flowed into her mind.

Checking Kitty's pulse, and taking a light to her eyes, the doctor notes,

"Odd... She seems to be in some kind of coma, and yet she seems conscious at the same time... Similar to many of the pregnant patients that come in..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena found herself moving behind the doctor, her cock was getting hard again... it couldn't be...

"I... I see... I... I don't know how it happened..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the doctor inspects Kitty further, she shifts her ass in a way that makes Selena cringe with desire. Explicit images of Selena holding the purple haired woman down, ripping her clothes off, and ramming her cock inside that perfectly round ass began to nag at her like an itch she couldn't scratch...

Making a closer inspection, the doctor finds that there are stains of blood around Kitty's legs, and paying no heed to the fact she isn't wearing panties underneath her dress, she gently pulls apart Kitty's folds, looking inside.

"It appears she was raped... Badly..." the word, rape, made Selena cringe once more, making her instincts try to take hold of her mind, "Poor girl, it must have been one nasty monster..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shivers as she shakes her head, then moves forward, suddenly pressing herself against the doctor's body and digging one hand into the purple haired woman's pants, then she rips them with all her might and positions herself so she could slam herself into the doctor, her voice sounded a little strange, different from usual as she smiles,

"The monster who raped her was me~... and my instincts are telling me to fuck you until you're too comatose to scream~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet gasps as Selena comes behind her and takes away her pants in a violent rip. She quickly turns about, her front to Selena as she crawls away on the floor on all fours, keeping her front to Selena.

"W-what is the meaning of this!?!" she asked with frightened eyes, seeing the bulge in Selena's pants sticking out, she knew what the woman was, "S-stay away from me! D-don't come any closer!" she warned, fear in her eyes and voice.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles at her as she approaches the doctor, pulling her own pants away, albeit not as violently,

"I need... to fuck you doc..." She licks her lips as she wavers, approaching the girl one slow step at a time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon seeing Selena's hard cock emerge from her rags, the doctor's eyes went wide with fear.

As she crawled away, Selena's attention kept being brought to the purple haired woman's pussy. It wasn't as cute as Kitty's, but it looked like her cock would be just right for her opening... A perfect fit.

"No... NO!" she cried, her voice trembling, "Stay away from me... You monster!" she yelled, kicking at Selena with her legs as the blue haired girl drew close.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins and suddenly lunges forward, using her hand to cover the doctor's mouth while using another to spread the girl's legs,

"My pet was cuter~ but you'll have to do for now~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet moaned and thrashed under Selena, as her leg was lifted high, giving Selena's cock a clear shot inside the cute doctor. The woman was about just as strong as Kitty, unable to fight Selena's grip, she resorted to sliding on her back a little, trying to slide out of Selena's hold.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a small laugh, Selena pushes into Violet, starting her violent rape of the poor doctor,

"No one's going to come to save you~ I'll make sure of that..." She clamps her hand down hard on the girl's mouth to prevent her completely from speaking.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet breathed in sharply through her nostrils as Selena shoved her hard cock deep inside her, eyes going wide with shock as Selena's cock pushed all the way in. Violet's pussy had just enough room to fit all of her cock inside, and even wrapped around her member nicely, as Selena felt the incredible erotic sensation pouring into her from the doctor, as her victim squirmed and cried under Selena's hand, tears pouring down her eyes, letting out muffled moans each time Selena pushed her cock inside her pink pussy as she laid there, helpless, as if she had already given into her doom.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm... it fits quite nicely, don't you think~?" She smiles as she pulls the hand away briefly, deciding to let the doctor talk, but she was ready to slam the hand back down onto the doctor's face if she dares to scream.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet closed her eyes and turned her head away from Selena, as she was pushed up and down the carpet with each thrust inside her pussy.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." she cried each time Selena shoved her cock in deep again, "God help me... Mmm!" she moaned at another thrust inside, as her love juices began to coat Selena's cock, and wet the carpet beneath her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena starts to grunt happily again, this just felt so... good, but yet so strange...

"Ngh... fits... like a glove... a..ah..!" She continues to thrust happily, starting to get a little violent with each push and pull.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet's moans grew louder, and more passionate, as Selena's cock quickly, and violently moved in and out of her pussy. Selena's crotch slapped against the skin around Violet's pussy each time Selena pushed her cock deep inside again, and her free leg bucked each time Selena thrusted, spreading wide as Violet became lost in the draining sensation.

Selena felt the absorbing feeling become more powerful, and absolutely erotic, as Violet's shouts of passion grew louder, Selena could feel the woman was about to cum as she rammed her cock in and out violently.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena giggles and looks at Violet with a cruel smile,

"You should feel glad you're the first girl I'm going to cum into~" She laughs lightly and continues to ram into the doctor, feeling her own pressure rapidly building.