Selena's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Violet managed to hold back her orgasm, looking at Selena with wide eyes.

"N-...No!... Don't-Ah!... Cum inside!-Mmm...!" she pleaded at Selena, "I don't want to get pregnant!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out another laugh, as she leans in close, and licks Violet's face,

"Now where's the fun if I don't do that...? Unless... you prefer for me to cum inside your mouth~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet closed her eyes and clenched her teeth as Selena's tongue ran across her face, Selena could feel her on the brink of cumming, she wouldn't be able to fight it much longer.

"Please... Ah... Mmm... Don't!" she begged, tears running down her face as her breathing became labored, as she took breaths in short bursts from the exstacy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena giggles at the girl as she licks her again,

"Just sit back and enjoy it~ your body tells me that's what it wants~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-AAAHHH!" she screamed in orgasm.

As she came all over Selena's cock, Selena felt herself cum as well, as her spunk gushed from her cock, making Selena's eyes roll back from the sheer magnitude of the sensation as her cum filled Violet's pussy and womb, and even began to gush out of her pussy like a fountain when she couldn't hold any more inside of her.

Violet slowly stopped crying, and soon stopped moving altogether. After the absorbing sensation reached it's blissful peak, it abruptly ended as Violet passed out, Selena's cock, and cum, still inside her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pants as she lets go of the doctor, one of her hands covering her own face as she looks up, as if snapping out of a trance,

"Ah crap... hey... you okay?" She hurriedly looks over the woman, checking her over to see if she was still alive.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Checking her pulse, she was still alive and breathing, just unconscious.

Kitty moved a little where she lay, but still seemed to be just as knocked out as Violet.

(Selena's mental status: Gold)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena blushes, then puts her pants back on and picks Kitty up, as well as the notes she had drawn up and the bullets she had found in the store and hurries down to the shop.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pushes the door open with a loud yawn and looks around, stretching,

"Kitty~ where are you~? I'm home and rather bored~!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She didn't see Kitty in her direct line of sight, but she did hear something that sounded like water. And, Selena quickly figured out, that Kitty was in the tub, and the naughty Kitty didn't even respond to her when she called...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena sniffs herself and grins, then starts to walk to the bathroom, gently checking if the door was locked, if it was, she would pick it... otherwise, she would simply slam it open in hopes of surprising her naughty pet.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena quickly bursted through the unlocked door, and was greeted by Kitty's fearful scream. She must have been sleeping, because her whole body shot upwards, and her arms tried to cover her breasts as she let out a scream at Selena's sudden entry. And, after seeing it was none other than the blue haired deviant, Kitty's eyes went wide, and stared at Selena in surprise...

Kitty must have thought she'd seen the last of Selena... Or hoped...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena walks over to the bath with a smile as she slowly strips herself, making sure to try to accentuate her quickly hardening member,

"I see you've prepared a bath for me~ how nice~!" She grins and steps towards the tub, making sure to block any exit off as she slowly made her way into the water, "Or... did you think I wasn't going to come back~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty's heart was pounding, whether from fear, or something else, she didn't know, but she almost felt the urge to run away, but felt backed into a corner by Selena, as she approached her with her quickly stiffening cock, fearing that Selena had come back... To rape her again.

Kitty seemed to try to crawl backwards, only futilely, as Selena dipped herself in the hot water, still steaming a little. She spoke in a stutter, and tried to draw her legs back, sit up straight, anything she could to put distance between her and Selena.

"I... I-I thought..." she stuttered nervously, her eyes, as well as her body, trembling at Selena's wake. She seemed overcome with fear, and tried to rush out of the tub, away from Selena, but was very slow in doing so. The transition from water to land slowing her process of trying to run away again...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena reaches forward to grab onto Kitty, hoping to hold her pet down,

"Aww~ don't leave yet my pet, there's still a lot of fun to be had~!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena's arms reached out, and grabbed Kitty by her shoulders, and pushed her back down into the tub. Kitty let out a cute squeak as she was forced to sit back in the tub, and grabbed at Selena's arms, attempting to pull them away fruitlessly, still not considering that Selena could, and has, easily overpower her...

"I don't want to!" she shouted as Selena forced her back down, "Please, don't stick that thing inside me!" she begged as she tried pulling Selena's arms away, although unable to...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena's eyes gleans with excitement as she pushs foward against the girl,

"What's that~? You want me in you? Right now~? Okay~!" With a laugh, Selena slowly pushes herself against Kitty, gently trying to ease her way in.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty's legs close before Selena could try to push her way in, denying her body from getting close enough to stick her member inside her little pet.

"No! Please!" she begged, although she was blushing, "Anything but that..." Kitty evaded looking at Selena, trying to hide by burying her face in her enclosed legs...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena leans forward to kiss Kitty, then pulls back looking at her with a stern but amused look,

"Open up for me my pet~ before I have to hurt you... or even worse~ before I decide to give you a special 'surprise' tomorrow morning when you're sleeping~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty continued to cower from Selena, pulling her head away from the kiss, and almost pushing against the wall, as if hoping to find an escape from the corner she was in. Not only did she keep her legs closed, but her arms gave up trying to take Selena's off, instead going to cover her already previously abused pussy.

"Please..." she begged in a whisper, the broken, helpless girl pleading for mercy.