Selena's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Kitty, who was sitting on the side of the bed, kept her gaze down to the floor.

"I'm sorry... I really am... But... I can't fight her... If I let you go, or disobey my mast-" she shook her head a little, "D-disobey her... Then she'll punish me..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo couldn't take her eyes off the girl. Talking about disobeying, and .. did she actually almost call the girl her master? This poor girl was broken, and she seemed to be the only hope Jo has of getting free, which seems like a hopeless act now. She knew she wasn't gonna talk the girl into freeing her now, so she didn't try to talk her out of it, but she still had to say something, her mind was running. Her eyes started to run as she mumbled through the cloth.

"Please, I'm... I'm so scared"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty started to tear up at her words, almost remembering herself as Josie spoke, and trembled with fear. Kitty turned around, looking at Josie with wet, teary eyes, and got into a laying position on the bed, crawling next to the naked Josie, and holding her waist with one arm, trying to comfort her in some way.

"I-I'm so sorry..." she said, some of her tears getting onto the bed, "If... If you just do what she tells you... She shouldn't hurt you..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo pulled away a bit from the girl trying to curl up with her, but chose not to fight it, considering she literally couldn't if she tried.

"No, it's not gonna be like that, she's going to hurt me whatever I do. I just.. I don't understand why? What pleasure is she gonna get from torturing me?"

Jo continued to reflect on her situation, she was completely helpless, but worst off, she was naked. Whatever she was planning... well it's nothing something Jo wants any part of, but it doesn't look like she has much choice to it. Turning to face the girl laying next to her, almost forgetting how close they were, stared into her eyes.

"Is she going to let me go?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty looked up, back at Josie's eyes at the question, and her eye brows came closer together in concern, as she was rendered silent for a time, before laying back down, resting her head on Josie's shoulder, unable to bear to look at her,

"I... I don't know..." she said slowly, "But... I'll try to help you escape... But you have to not fight... She only loves it when you fight... If you just give in... Maybe she'll lose interest in you, and I can set you free..." and then, she looked up at Josie, a desperate look on her face, "B-but you can't let her know I'm trying to help you! She'll do weird things to me... If she finds out..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(SELENA, HELP ME! KITTY'S TRYING TO HELP ME ESCAPE! :p)

"I don't want to fight but..."
It still hasn't fully sunk in, something was going to be taken from her, something she was trying to hold onto. It wasn't fair, everything in the world has been stripped of her, now her clothes, and soon, her dignity.

"I just.. I still can't understand why. Why is this happening? Why.."
She couldn't finish as she began to tear up. She tried to reach her own face to wipe her face clean, thinking she wouldn't really be able to pretend to not fight if she was crying, but she couldn't move her hands, just limply pulling at her bonds.

*Hey 'selena', don't start without me k?*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty sighed sympathetically, and pulled out a tissue from the maid's dress she was wearing, as she was one of the women who helped clean up around the Inn, and started dabbing it on Josie's face, cleaning off her tears, gently.

"I... Don't know why... I just..." she sighed, "Ended up... Loving the way she... tortures me... Even though I hate myself for it... I don't ever want to be treated like that again, but a certain part of me loves the thought of her... Violating me..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As the girl cleaned her up, Jo felt bad for the girl, and almost felt selfish about being upset with her before. What Jo was about to go through, it sounded like she's been going through all the time. Still not much to take her mind off the fact of what Selena was gonna do with her. She wanted to talk to the girl but couldn't put her words in order.

"Listen.. it's.. it's ok.. it's just..." She stopped, she wanted to help the girl the same way she was trying to help her. She could have tried to explain to her how she wouldn't blame anyone for their addictions, and try to boost her morale into thinking she could live without being tortured, but the condition Jo was in currently didn't exactly encourage a pep talk. Instead she turned to her and tried to take her mind of what was happening.

"What's your name?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty kept dabbing gently, until Josie asked her name. She stopped suddenly, and her eyes went a little wide, as she pulled away from Josie,

"I... My name..." she stuttered, almost like some kind of mentally broken girl, who'd been traumatized, "M-my name... Is... C... Cin... My name... K-kit-" she stuttered in a way that Josie couldn't understand, for the most part. But, what she did understand, was that the girl seemed to be going back and forth between two names, as if she herself didn't know which one she was, and was trying to figure it out...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena walks into the room with a smile on her face as she looks around,

"Her name is Kitty~" She walks up to the bed and sits down, running her hand along Jo's body, "Your girlfriend will be joining us in awhile~ I promised my sister she could have her~"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo broke her concerned look away from.. Kitty? She noted Selena now stood in the doorway, having taken off all her armor. She stared at Selena as she started working her way over. She tried not to react like Kitty had said but flinched a bit when touched because she was really ticklish. Not even bothering to get started on the subject of Dixie being her girlfriend, Jo tried speaking to her, though knowing words weren't going to change the situation much.

"Please, I'm one thing but leave Dixie out of this. All I've ever done was try to help you, so trust me when I say sending her after Dixie is bad. I'm not threatening you, but Dixie is another story. If something goes wrong, Dixie won't hesitate to kill her. You care about your sister.. I can be taken advantage of easily, I never tried to kill her, I couldn't possibly. But please, keep away from her, if not for me, then for your sister. You can.. you can do what you want, I won't tell her anything."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena runs a finger along Jo's lips,

"Mm... sorry, but can't do that~ I promised her she could have her~" She looks up at Kitty, pointing one finger at Josie's flower "Warm her up for me~ we're going to have a lot of fun~!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo tensed up a bit at the girls touch. but didn't break eye contact from her. She wasn't trying to stare her down, she just looked absentmindedly into her eyes until Selena ordered the girl to 'warm her up.' Jo pulled back a bit, but calmed down, remembering Kitty's words, trying to make it look like she wasn't fighting it.

"Wait! Just wait one second.. Look, I'm not gonna try to stop you, lord knows I'm in no position to, but I just... I'd like to know why. Why me? I did everything you asked. I helped you out, I carried your equipment, I even got Dixie to wrap up your sister so she wouldn't die. Even after that, I still I came up here to your room to give you your shotgun and to apologize that I couldn't get it done sooner. What are you getting out of doing this to me on top of that?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty squeaked when Selena looked at her, having been trying to go unnoticed the whole time,

"Y-yes... Master..." she said, and started crawling along the bed, until she was looking up at Josie on the bed, her head not far from Josie's crotch. She turned her head a little at the direct sight of Josie's pussy, but took a deep sigh, and lowered her mouth to meet Josie's nether lips, licking her slit much like a kitty, and sending shocks of pleasure through Josie's body each time her tongue grazed over her clit...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena runs her hand along Josie's stomach, smiling at Kitty as she strokes her hair,

"That's a good girl~" She pauses to think about how to reply and simply shrugs, "I have my reasons~ part of it is that because simply, this is kinda fun~! We'll begin when my sister arrives~" She begins to lightly touch herself, a small bulge appearing as she grins, not really caring whether Jo saw it now or later...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo closed her eyes and tried to appear as calm as possible, though clenching at each time Kitty's tongue stroked across it. With her eyes still closed, she once again spoke through her gags, but feeling how fast things were moving, she realized this will probably be the last time she'll get to.

"Please, may I just ask.. one more question, before you start?"

She awaited for permission to speak, hoping to cement the idea in Selena's mind that she wasn't going to fight and that she was just going to accept it like Kitty told her to, asking as if speaking to an authority, not wanting to be rude or out of line. She was gonna be a good girl, hopefully that gets her out of it and she won't have to be broken.. like that poor girl who was now animalistically licking at her sex.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looked at Josie strangely, then at Kitty, then shrugs,

"Ask whatever the hell you want~ it's more of a question of whether I answer it, or not, or I simply smack you across the face~"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo sighed, she was hoping Selena would at least stop Kitty for a second for her to get the question out. It was hard to concentrate on not showing any sign of resistance or any emotion from the attention her pussy was getting and phrase her words seriously at the same time.

"It's just my worry for Dixie is all. I know you like your sister, but even you know she's impulsive. Do you trust that she won't do anything to her... at least nothing dangerous? I don't know what you're going to do to me, but I at least have some idea, but she's not gonna hurt her, is she?"

She managed to squeeze the words out, still not opening her eyes in order to further concentrate on hearing her answer.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she looks at Josie, then smiles and shrugs,

"Who knows~ I would do some pretty dangerous and fun stuff with her, and depending on how my sister is feeling, things could go either way~" She looks at Kitty and strokes her hair, "Mm~ that's a good pet~"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo wanted to clench even further at the girl's answer, tighten her fists, grind her teeth, and pull back with her eyes shut as tight as possible, but she knew it would do no good. She wanted to scream to Selena, make sure that Dixie would still be alive at the end of this. She wanted to ask her if they'd possibly switch, but she knew there was no way that would happen. The evil one might kill Dixie for what she did, at least she might take it easy on Jo. She wanted to trade places with Dixie, just to make sure they'd both be safe, but there was talking out of this. She rejected every reaction she wanted to take as she knew it would just be further and further trouble. Taking a deep breath, Jo stopped pulling back. When she released it, everything released within her too, dropping her hands to the bed, letting her shoulders fall back down, and turning her head to the side, letting rest on her chest, facing away from her tormentors. ..It was hopeless. All she could do was let it happen.