Selena's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

After a few minutes of kitty licking Josie's pussy, Josie was already nice, and wet with lustful juices in her nether, as the door to their room suddenly opened, and... Another Selena came walking in through the door, only she was very well armored, just like the one that knocked her out, and she was dragging a moaning Dixie along the floor. When she was inside, she quickly shut the door, and let Dixie fall to the floor, moaning and holding her gut as she did.

"I asked nicely, but I had to tazer her~ Okay, well, maybe I didn't ask nicely, but never mind about that~" she giggled evilly, and quickly stripped off the armor, and if Josie looked, which she must have been, having seen, and heard Dixie, she'd see... A cock, where Selena's clitoris should be...

Kitty stopped licking Josie when Selena came in through the door, and her eyes went wide with fear, and she suddenly started backing away, off of the bed, and to the wall.

"... No..." she whispered, "No! Please no! Don't let this be real! This isn't happening! This can't be happening! It's not possible!" she claimed, terrified.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles at her sister as she removes her own panties and looks at Josie, as well as Kitty,

"Kitty~ this is my twin sister, Serena~ we won't be doing anything too extreme to you... for now anyway~" She laughs as she gets off the bed, kissing Serena, "Need any help tying her up~?"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo instantly turned to the intruding clone, 'serena' and closed her eyes, getting images of how the woman must have attacked poor Dixie, and images of what she planned to do with her. As she opened her eyes though, she soon saw exactly what that was. Jo remembered the girl she was talking to before was the one wearing the armor. Before she could think of whether or not it was actually the clone that knocked her out or whether they changed armor just to take down Dixie, the clone stripped farther and Jo got a look at what she couldn't believe. She blinked her eyes at it, as if her vision needed adjusting at what just didn't look right. But.. but she's a girl... how could she have.. and how could it be so bi... OH GOD. She remembered that they were clones, so what one must have.. "No, it couldn't be true" she thought to herself. She kept her eyes closed and tried to reassure herself in her mind that the clone was a monster, she was designed to be a monster, of course she'd have a penis, she was mutated evil. But before she could convince herself of such, she turned towards Selena, who had started to now strip herself, and Jo's fears came true. They were both equipped.... and by the looks of it, well-equipped.

Jo's mind started to frantically wander, searching for some kind of answer. Maybe they were both evil from the beginning, but how would Jo and Dixie have clones then? Did their clones have penises? How did this happen? How does she have such luck? Now she's tied to a bed, her friend, nigh unconscious, and two identical women with penises hovered above them. Her fear and shock of what was to come was so overwhelming, she didn't even notice Kitty's reaction, not even the fact that the girl had stopped licking her, let alone her movement towards the back of the room.

*Sorry to break the roll, gotta shut down the compy and throw it in the bucket, next time I talk to you guys..... it'll be in person ;) MUHUHAHAHA Heh just fucking with you, I'll be on in about hopefully 12 hours. Again, truly sorry*

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One Selena grabs the other, and whispers something to her Josie cannot hear,

"Don't call me Serena, idiot~ Or else, if that bitch gets loose, she'll tell the guards and they'll come to kill me!" she said angrily, before letting Selena go, and moving over to Dixie, taking off her clothes, leaving her just as naked as Josie.

The southern girl's breasts, now set free, were bigger than Josie's, Dixie's being double D's, as well as sporting a very handsome buttocks, which one of the Selena's seemed to appreciate, as she trailed her hand along it.

Meanwhile, Kitty did nothing, only trembling in fear, trying to understand how she was seeing two of the nightmarish women...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shrugs as she grabs some extra rope and hands it to her sister,

"Fine~ Selena~" She rolled the L slightly to make Josie unable to tell whether it was an L or an R and smiles, "I guess you're right, we should have fun with her afterwards~" She motions her head towards Kitty, trying to make it much harder for Josie to know what they were talking about. She walks back to her bound victim and crawls onto the bed, lining herself up, "Are you going to be long or should I go first~?" She asks, smiling at Serena.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Dixie's hands were tied behind her back, Serena was idly stroking her skin, wanting her to be nice and awake when she raped her, only able to moan against the cloth covering her lips.

"She's all yours~" she laughed, looking at Josie, "This one, though, is all mine..." she claimed, eagerly looking at the unconscious blond southerner with lust.

Before Selena could penetrate Josie, Kitty spoke up,

"W-wait!" she shouted, "I... I want both of you... To fuck me..." once she had the attention of both Selenas, Kitty made her way to the side of the bed, taking her dress off in the process, and once she was naked, she sat down, and started rubbing her slit, spreading her legs wide for the Selena on Dixie to see, and looking at the Selena on Josie, wanting to get both of their attentions...

Meanwhile, and only Josie knew, for know, Josie felt her right hand freed, as Kitty inconspicuously freed one of her hands... But gave no notice to Josie after that... "Please,... Once I distract them... Please just grab your friend and run..."

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pauses over Josie, then makes her way over to Kitty,

"Oh~? And why would we do that instead of playing with our new toys hm~?" She grabs Kitty's hand, "And why are you so eager to get fucked... when seconds ago you were screaming ni panic~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty squeaks in terror as her hand was grabbed, and looked up at Selena with trembling eyes,

"I-I...I..." she stuttered, unable to even manage a word, over Selena's authority over her...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(hm... roll to see if Selena sees through the plot or just role play her "accidentally" leaving Josie and Dixie unattended? I am up for either :x)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(I think that would be done once I start to actually get free. Up until this point, I haven't had solid internet time. But the good news is, my computers all set up and brand spanking new... and I have chocolate donuts and a jug of milk.)

Jo couldn't understand the conversation between the two identical women, and not understanding just led to more fear which she'd have to continue to bottle if she wanted to get through this, but something strange happened. Kitty had freed her hand and tried to get their attention. She was happy that the girl wanted to help her out, but now she was even more confused. She had told her the entire time to keep her head low and just try to ride through it, but now was giving her a chance to escape? She hesitated a second, trying to think out her options. She was completely prepared and used to the idea that the two women would playfully torture them, but now if she were to get caught escaping, they would include a most harsh punishment on top of it. She couldn't even try to think of what they'd do to her and Dixie. But it's not like she could tie her own hand back up and try to pretend to be a good girl. At some point, they're going to see that Jo had been untied, and they would all be punished anyway. She waited until both the girls attention was on the poor Kitty, desperately taking the brunt of their sexual attention, before moving her hand slowly towards her left, hoping to get them both untied and attempt her rescue and escape.

(What's available in the space? For instance, my axe would still be there right? And if I picked it up, would it help me cut through Dixie's rope?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Selena's intelligence and perception check Vs. Kitty's deception check)

Selena knew, as did her clone, that Kitty was hiding something. She was never this willing, after all.

The Selena over Dixie got up, and marched over to Kitty, and stuck two fingers in her ass, which made Kitty squeal delightfully to both Selena's.

"... You're lying, Kitty~ You want to help them, don't you? That's a bad Kitty~" she giggled, and drove her fingers deeper into Kitty's ass, before drawing out, "Hm~ Obviously, she must be jealous~ Don't worry, Kitty~ We just want to punish these two, and fill them with our baby juices!" she laughed, sliding a hand along Josie's thigh, before going back to Dixie, who now appeared to be quite conscious, staring hatefully at the futa now standing over her, and thrashing a little against her bonds.

Serena grabbed Dixie by her ass, and moved her so it was sticking up in the air, offered to her like a little doggy, or a bitch, and giggled sadistically as she pressed her cock against Dixie's folds, ready to go inside. Dixie was shaking her head, and thrashing as much as she could, trying to get away from the impending rape, and moaning, pleading against the cloth over her mouth...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shakes her head as she looks at Kitty, then licks her neck before turning and returning to mount Josie,

"After we're done with these two~ I'll make sure you never think about lying to us again~"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing that the two twins were not going for Kitty's distraction, Jo panics a bit and quickly reaches back for the binds, grabbing it with her hand, hoping it looked as if she was still bound, as to not get Kitty in any more trouble than she's already put herself not for trying to help them. She was breathing a little heavy from the surprise of almost being caught, so she closed her eyes and tried to regain her breathing and hold back her tears. She had fought hard against the idea that she'd be tied up and taken advantage of, being raped, maybe even brutally or more than once, then it seemed like she had a chance to escape it, but quickly had that snatched away and once again had to deal with the hard realization. When she reopened her eyes, the only thing she could do was repeat Kitty's warning in her head, while staring at Selena with dead eyes, spacing out and focusing on a point behind her to almost make her seem like a doll while trying to make it easier to keep distracted.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks down at Josie as she smiles and kisses her, then positions herself, licking her lips,

"I promise this won't hurt too much~ unless you're a virgin... did I ask you that yet? No? Aww... I should've~" Laughing like a maniac, Selena suddenly slams into Josie as hard as she could, enjoying the feeling, "We are going to have so much fun together..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo doesn't move her face away from Selena's kiss, in fact, she was more confused than scared, thinking it seemed like a sweet gesture from a relatively torturous person. Her eye twitches a bit as soon as she heard the v word, and any confusion or slight comfort she might have had was immediately replaced by fear. She's never really had sex, only forcibly penetrated a few times from the monsters outside. As Selena thrusted into her, Jo slammed her eyes shut and closed her mouth off like a vice, unfortunately a little too late to silence a groan a pain from her lips. Her arms and legs pulled tight and she could feel the restraints digging into her, even almost letting her free hand slip out, if it wasn't for the fact it was balled up tightly into a fist. She tried to let her body relax, knowing everything would go more smoothly if her rapist felt no resistance and it would make her body more comfortable and the sex less painful. Right now, it was the only thing she could do to help herself. She wanted to respond to the girl's comments, ask her to stop, beg her, beg for her life, cry her heart out but she knew it would do no good, maybe even worsening her situation. She just worked on keeping her mouth shut and hope to stifle any further pangs from her deep violation.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grunts as she slowly moves in and out, smiling at Josie as she humps the girl,

"What's the matter~? You're kinda boring~" She strokes the girl's face as she continues to pump her p〇n〇s in and out of the girl, grunting as she does, "Ngh... if you're this boring all the way through~ maybe I'll play with your girlfriend instead~"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo could hardly concentrate, although keeping herself in the moment mentally is not exactly the top of her priorities. She tries to keep her mind clear to at least keep tabs on her environment, but with push deep inside her, she feels her mentality jar quickly. She was still fortunate enough to pay enough attention to the girl's voice, fighting back a smile as Selena called her boring. It's working, oh please god, work, make her stop. However, she twitched a bit back to reality when she felt her face being caressed, just in time to get to full attention when Selena mentioned maybe taking it out on Dixie instead. Jo wasn't the type to really let her emotions run rampant over her logic, but at the mention of torturing her friend, Jo dearly wished to respond anyway possible, letting out a small snort since her mouth was still shut, and even loosening her hand a second, contemplating swinging it to defend herself and Dixie, but decided against it, knowing it wouldn't help. She just tried to stay the course and stare up at her, though it was getting hard to hold back the pain she was feeling.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She looks down at her victim, she felt something was off, but decided to ignore it, this was damn fun... now if only the girl underneath her would stop acting so... emotionless. It was infurierating her. No matter, she did not give up so easily,

"Not the speaking type hm? Maybe this'll get something out of ya~" She uses her hands and fingers to begin to pinch and pull at Jo's nipples, tweaking them sharply between her fingers as she continues her back and forth motions, smiling down at the woman.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo had tried to keep her cool level as the girl continued to ride her but was taken by surprise when she felt her nipples pinched at, letting out a small squeak when she gasped inwardly. She refused to make any sound past that, thinking she could hope to cover her mistake, but as the girl continued to play with her, she hadn't been able to calm herself back down, her breathing still erratic as she attempted to deal with the simultaneous pulls at her breasts and pushes inside her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena giggles at the squeaks as she repeats her actions, adding more force and pressure as she continues pounding away at the poor girl,

"Beg for me to stop~ and maybe I will~" A cruel look appears on her face as she looks at Dixie, stopping one of her own hands from playing with the lucious breasts briefly to prevent Jo from being able to see Dixie, "Your girlfriend is crying out for you~ she's asking why you aren't helping her~ why are you leaving her~ like you left me out there~"