Selena's room

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Jo's breaths become deeper and quicker as Selena kept going harder on her. When Selena asked her to beg, she considered it, but doubted she'd be let go so easily. Even so, her hope that she would stop if she begged was so strong, she had thought of whether or not she should. She tried to look towards Kitty, hoping for some kind of advice or something. But when her rapist had turned away and criticized and yelled at Dixie is when Jo felt something slip. She closed her eyes, not strong enough to look the girl in the face when she whispered up to her.

"But it was your fault"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena suddenly slaps Josie, screaming at her,

"It's all your fault! You caused this! If it weren't for you, Dixie would be free and happy right now~!" She laughs as she suddenly resumes pounding Josie, "Just kidding~ who's fault it is doesn't really matter at this moment~ now does it~?"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo's face was knocked right out of it's expressionless look when Selena slapped her. She couldn't return her eyes to look at her, expecting some great fury from her but instead of feeling the hard impact of the girls hand again, she only felt another quick sudden thrust to her sex. Even still, she didn't return her face to Selenas, afraid of staring her in the eyes both because she was afraid of her reaction and because she hadn't yet returned to the mentality that she shouldn't be reacting to Selena's actions. She was still a little unnerved and knew looking back at her would only show her eyes as weak and wishing of pity, and on the edge of tears.

(i think i'm gonna sleep, my forehead actually has a few indents from where I fell asleep on my keyboard)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Serena laughed from where she was, pounding away at the struggling Dixie under her. Her hands were bound behind her back, and her ass was in the air, as Serena wildly thrusted into her. Dixie had tears going down her face, and onto the carpet, as the only thing anyone could hear from here were her moans, instigated from the long member violating her insides...

"Look~ Your girlfriend is crying! She must really be enjoying my cock inside her~ She's gripping me so tight~!" she laughed.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she lifts her hand, allowing Josie to look over,

"Aww~! She's so cute~! Let's keep her and get rid of this one!" She points down at Josie, "She doesn't even make any fun noises~"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Her peripherals once again restored, Jo was unfortunate enough to glance over at a tearful Dixie, crying uncontrollably. She dropped a tear herself at the sight of it, and she wished she could help her, but she was just as vulnerable. All she could do was hope Dixie would try to fight her reaction as much as possible. She even considered letting go a little, making at least a bit of sound and caving in to their desires a bit. She had thought that maybe if she were to make some small noises, she could find some mid-point that the girl would still not interesting, but that she won't get rid of Jo and both rape Dixie. But staying and getting raped herself was the last thing she wanted happening. She became increasingly sad at the barrage of imagery of all the things they might do to Dixie together if they let Jo go, and she felt selfish for it, but she kept her head low and continued to stifle herself. Please... please just make her stop. Anything... just please

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena continues to pound her way somewhat less happily into Josie as she grunts,

"Mm~ Almost done with this one~ I'll join you in a sec~!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both Selena and her clone felt the surge of climax building up inside of themselves, as both Josie and Dixie themselves were nearing their own climax due to the large members inside them, pushing deep into their vaginal walls.

"Ha~ Don't bother, this bitch is gonna get filled with my juices real soon~" she laughed, while continuing to thrust at Dixie's ass, moaning loudly as she neared climax...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo was once again racked with guilt when the girl on top of her said she'd leave her alone soon and have both of them violate Dixie, but a clear of conscience came when she realized their fates would be the same and they were almost done. She just wanted it to be over as it was getting more and more difficult not to give away anything she was feeling, to let herself loose as she was being invaded. Her breathing deepened each time the twin slammed into her, causing her inward breaths to be slightly audible now, by how sharply she took it in.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out a moan of ectasy as she pumps faster, her breathing getting shallow as she lets out a loud cry,

"N...ngh...~ here... here I go~!" With that, Selena's juices flood into her victim below her, painting the girl's insides white as she lets out a few haggard breaths, resuming her thrusting as she grins, "Cum for me you little slut~"

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo grunts a bit as she feels herself being filled, and the reaction she has to it. She felt her own self go in response. The fact she was still trying to suppress her screams caused her voice to squeak with every intake of breath every time her body convulsed as she orgasmed. The time between each of her spasms dwindled and she was left exhaling heavily out of her mouth with quick gasps inward, making her sound like she was sobbing, before she could slow down and try to regain control of her breaths.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Serena, on top of Dixie, thrusted wildly into her, over and over, causing Dixie's moans against the cloth over her mouth to become loud enough for Josie to hear. Through Serena's quick paced humps, she suddenly slammed hard into Dixie, and started pumping her cum inside her, filling her sex with Serena's warm, gooey seed...

After Serena pulled out, and all the cum trapped inside Dixie gushed out of her nether, she looked to and fro, from Dixie, to Josie, and chuckled in amazement.

"Wow~ They're both still conscious! Even after all that energy I absorbed, this slut is still awake!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she strokes Josie's hair, looking at her twin with a grin,

"Mm~ I'm still hungry~ should we move onto Kitty or should we have another go with these two~? Perferably after a trade of course, you can have this one, she's really boring..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo pulls her head away slowly while the girl put her hands in her hair. She felt tired.. and dirty. Her movements were drowsy at best, that is until the girl on top of her spoke up about trading them. Her eyes opened and she stared back up at the girl on top of her. Trade? This was her worst fear concerning the situation, if only she could get through it and be let go, but instead, be kept and passed off like a piece of meat. To use the word trade, she could only think it sounded as if she was referred to as something less than human, and that was just the worst feeling the world right now.

(I mean emotional feeling, I'm sure a virgin being raped with a giant futa cock is pretty painful too)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Serena laughed, and gave Dixie a hard smack on her ass, causing her both to cry out in pain, and fall over to her side.

"Nah~ Save these sluts for later, once their energy comes back, so we can drain them again! Besides~ There's still a certain bad Kitty that needs to be punished~" she said, casting an evil glare at Kitty.

The orange haired girl's eyes went wide, and she squeaked a little at the unvoiced threat in Serena's eyes. Sitting down, with her back against the wall, she pleaded, shaking her head in fear,

"N-no! Please, don't! Forgive me!" she begged.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena giggles then suddenly moves away from Josie and grabs Kitty by the hands and pulls her in hard while falling backwards at the same time. She holds Kitty in a tight hug as she penetrates the girl,

"I"m disappointed in you Kitty~ you were such a good obedient pet, then you suddenly try to betry us! And for what? Two girls you barely know that will probably ditch you and forget you once they got away~?" She kisses Kitty a few times as she smiles, "I... well, We're the only ones that care about you Kitty~ no one else~ got it~?"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Worried about Kitty, Jo wished she could speak up or do something. She was tempted to scream anything at her captors, but realized she had no strength left, and if she got them to rape her now, it wouldn't matter, since they were going to do it later anyway. Plus, this is just what Kitty was trying to do before, give her a chance to make her escape. The only unfortunate part is now Jo was really tired, so she could work through her bonds slowly, but escaping might prove to be a problem. There was nothing she could do now, she only hoped they'd leave her alone long enough after she rested for a while. She turned her head towards Dixie to see how she was.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie was laying on her side on the carpet, whimpering a little, as small traces of white cum leaked out of her nether...

Kitty let out a squeal as Selena pushed her cock inside her, closing her eyes tight, and only whimpering as Selena spoke to her. Until Serena suddenly ended up on top of the little pile Kitty and Selena formed, and quickly tore away the panty-less dress she was wearing, before aiming her cock for her anus, and prodding the entrance.

This made Kitty go wide eyed, as she looked back at the Selena behind her, and begged her.

"N-no! Not there! Please!" she pleaded. But, Serena only laughed, and pushed her lubricated cock hard inside Kitty. This made Kitty start to scream, before Serena put her hand over Kitty's mouth, and Kitty screamed into the hand, while Serena started to ram her cock in and out of Kitty's tight anus mercilessly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she pumps into Kitty from below, holding onto her pet tightly as she grins,

"Isn't this what you wanted Kitty~? Hm~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty continued to beg, and plead as she was stuffed from both sides, both Selena's humping her groaning and moaning as they rammed themselves into her, but before they could get anywhere near finishing, and cumming inside kitty, there was a loud, almost angry fist pounding on the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR, NOW!" screamed the angry voice of Jesse from the other side.