Selena's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Selena continues to have difficulty trying to overpower both of Kitty's arms, until Selena's tongue graced along her face, then Kitty's hands went limp, as Selena pulled them away.

Kitty could only gasp, and moan as Selena stimulated her, but barely managed to speak,

"I... I'm not..." she said in a whisper, then began to close her legs in a last attempt of defiance, trying to once again deny Selena entry to her pussy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena frowns a little at the continued desperation from her pet,

"Hm... I guess I'll have to do this then!" With that, there was a quick predatory grin on Selena's face before she forcefully yanked Kitty's top up and softly bites down on her pet's breasts, not caring at all if there was anything in her way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty gave a slight scream as Selena yanked her shirt up, exposing her breasts.

As Selena bit into them, Kitty's eyes bulged, as her breathing was now being made in short bursts, as if she could hardly breathe as she watched the blue haired girl gently place her teeth on her breast.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena slowly slides her teeth along the skin of her pet as her tongue poked at the nipple, flicking it gently until her teeth were on it, then tugging on it slightly,

"See? You're enjoying it!" She shifted around so that her body was pinning Kitty's down as she tries to wiggle her finger into the wetness of her pet, "And just think! Soon you'll be to aroused to notice that I'm impregnating you!" She laughs loudly as she leans in closely, "Kidding... or am I?" With that, she plunges forward, kissing Kitty both forcefully and deeply.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena places her lips on her mouth, Kitty grabs Selena by her shoulders, and attempts to push her off, struggling against Selena's pressure on her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs at her pet as she tries to hook her free arm around Kitty, in the meantime attempting to use her other hand's fingers to enter the girl, trying to make it that any movement by her would at least feel somewhat pleasurable, She breaks the kiss momentarily as she grins,

"Ah! I see you like it rough my pet!~" She laughs briefly and plunges back into the kiss, trying to poke her tongue past the lips of her victim.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty squirms helplessly against her grip, as Selena's tongue enters Kitty's mouth after her fingers find their mark, Kitty's wet pussy.

This made Kitty moan against Selena's mouth, as she continued to try and squirm out of Selena's hold on her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena continues to happily plumb her fingers into the depth of her pet, trying to stay on as her kiss with Kitty became more intimate, her other arm tries it's best to hold onto the girl, refusing to be thrown off so easily, all the while she tries to wrap her legs around the girl, hoping to get a better grip on her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty continues to squirm against Selena for a couple more minutes, until she eventually tires out, submitting to Selena's desires as her fingers continue to work the inside of Kitty's tight flower.

Kitty's eyes no longer contained defiance, they looked submissive now, as Selena's tongue explored every depth of Kitty's mouth.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena's expression turns into one of delight as she saw Kitty's defiance and desperation fade away, she loosened her grip on the girl, not by much, but enough that she wasn't tightly gripping on anymore. She pulls away from the kiss again to ask Kitty again,

"What is your name~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena pulls away, some saliva slides down Kitty's cheek.

Breathing heavily from arousal, Kitty responded,

"M-my name-" she arches her back as Selena's fingers touch a sweet spot for a second, then starts again, "M-my name... Is K-Kitty..." she stated, staring into Selena's eyes.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she moves the arm that was around Kitty's back and uses that hand to gently stroke her pet's hair,

"That's right Kitty~" To 'reward' Kitty's submission, she begins to pump her fingers in and out of the girl's slipperly and damp passage with more finesse, trying to find the spot that she knew would make her pet very happy.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena went back to the spot she found, and began to caress it, Kitty's breathing began to become very fierce, as her free hands went to grab the sheets on the bed, trying to tug on them for an unknown reason as Selena's fingers continued to expertly work her pussy.

Kitty's breathing began to turn into moans, getting louder and louder, until her legs bucked, and she came all over Selena's fingers, her juices leaking out of her pants, and onto the bed's sheets as she went limp, drooling slightly on the bed.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena sighs happily as she removes her hand from Kitty's flower slowly and slowly licks her fingers clean as she smiles, then moves close to Kitty again,

"Very good Kitty... you taste exceptional! Here, let me give you a taste!" She opens her mouth and lets the mixture of Kitty's juices and her saliva run into the girl's open mouth, smiling internally at the thin strand of bodily fluids that connected her to her pet.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty turns over as the juices go into her mouth, coughing as she spits some of it up.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena kisses Kitty's cheek as she slowly removes her own bottom clothing and slides on top of the girl, pressing her bare flower against her pet's face,

"Don't worry if you're too tired to lick me pet, I just want to give you a taste~" She slowly moves back and forth, grinding her own body against Kitty's nose, trying to see if she could get a reaction from the girl.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena moved to place her flower on her face, Kitty moved her head to the side, not wanting Selena's sex on her face.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shrugs and sighs, then climbs off her pet and lays down on the bed next to her,

"Is my Kitty too tired? That's fine, we can do more tomorrow night, I don't want to push you after all!" With that, Selena drapes one arm over Kitty and lays there, watching her breathing, slowing starting to feel the effects of drowsiness herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty didn't fall asleep, her eyes were still open, staring at nothing.

After Selena fell fast asleep, Kitty began to feel emotion boil back up inside her, except it wasn't filled with the sweet thoughts she normally had. She began to be filled with anger, and hate for the woman that raped her.

My name...

My name is...

Cindy...

As she reminded herself of that, she found comfort, as she soon fell fast asleep...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena wakes up the next morning and looks around for some rope... or something similiar.