What's new

Selena's room

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Selena almost falls out of the bed as she lunges for the rope,

"AGH!" she holds her leg as the sudden movement causes her soreness to amplify, "G..Get back here!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty quickly runs out of the door, sprinting down the hallway as fast as she can, putting all effort into getting away from her captor.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena tries to pull herself up and follow Kitty, trying to ignore how much her legs were in pain,

"Kitty! Dammit... Cindy! Come back here!" She looks around as she says the last part quietly, "Please?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena trailed after Cindy, she eventually caught up with her.

She was standing in front of Jesse, and was talking to her, but Selena couldn't hear what she was whispering to her. Jesse had a concerned look on her face as she listened to her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena blinks as she enters the shop again nervously, very glad that she didn't decide to grab her rifle on the way out of her room,

"Uh... hi again Jesse...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Cindy was shocked to see Selena again, she took some steps back, away from her, almost in fear.

Jesse folded her arms, gesturing at Cindy,

"Care to confess anything?" she asked expectantly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks up uncomfortably, this was not going well,

"Fine... I guess I'll admit I did some... crazy things with her.." She looks up in desperation, "B..but c'mon, I was never serious about hurting her!... or impregnating her for that matter...."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse tilted her head,

"Never meant to hurt her? Why is there a rope around her leg?" she asked curiously.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks up at Cindy, then back to Jesse,

"Uh... bondage play...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She kept me there for days!" Cindy shouted.

Without looking at Cindy as she made that little outburst, Jesse continued,

"Let me ask you this..." Jesse said with a sigh, "What on God's green Earth possessed you to want to do these things to this innocent girl?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She looks up with a smile and a half shrug,

"I've always wanted a pet!" she laughs loudly, mentally hitting herself, but she could never admit how much the pressence of Kitty in her room actually mattered...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jesse regarded Selena for some time, Cindy looked back and forth between the two nervously, then began to stop her foot on the ground,

"Aren't you going to... Kill her, or something!?! I told you, she raped me!" she shouted.

Jesse put her head on her fist, eyes wavering with uncertainty.

"I just don't know how to resolve this situation..." Jesse said in a near whisper.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks at Kitty with a smile,

"Aw, c'mon, you enjoyed it~" She turns and looks at Jesse, "Jesse... you know me, you know I wouldn't hurt a fellow human being... humiliate and torture, maybe, but not hurt!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Selena finished, Cindy waved eccentrically at Jesse,

"See? She admitted to it! Now get rid of her! Drop her off the side of the building for all I care, just make her go away!" she demanded.

Trying to come up with a solution, Jesse lifted her head,

"I want to know... If you had the opportunity, would you rape this girl again?" she asked Selena.

Before she could answer, Cindy grew even more eccentric,

"Yes of course she would! Look at her!" she pointed at Selena, "She's evil!" she said accusingly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"...Yeah... yeah I probably would, I do enjoy her taste and feel, but she's too busy being angry to ever let me do it without me forcing myself onto her~" She grins brightly, she knew this was probably one the stupidest things she could say, but... it felt right for her to say it for some reason.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cindy gestures at Selena with a look that screams, "COME ON ALREADY!!!"

Jesse simply looks up at Cindy with a smile,

"You didn't tell me you tasted good!" she says with a grin.

Cindy takes a few steps back from Jesse, shaking her head,

"N-no... You're with her aren't you?!?" she says with a shaky, frightened voice.

Jesse looks at Selena with a suggestive glare.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she looks at Jesse,

"It's fine Jesse, I seriously doubt I would have been able to keep her locked up in my room permanently anyway~ so what do you suggest we do with her?" She walks closer to Kitty, "And you... what a naughty pet... asking others to kill your master~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Cindy quickly backs away from Selena, she now had an extremely frightened look on her face.

Jesse quickly gets up from her counter, and rushes over to Cindy. Cindy backs away from her, but Jesse manages to catch her.

Cindy tries to pull away, and even begins to bang on Jesse's chest weakly with her arms, trying to get away. Jesse only coos the girl, rubbing her back and caressing her head.

"Shh," she coos in a gentle tone, "It's alright, no one's gonna force you to do anything or tie you up anymore..." she says in a gentle tone.

Cindy eventually stops hitting her, and eventually submits to her caress as Jesse looks at Selena with a smile,

"You've been to rough, poor girl's scared. Here, you try, be nice to her," she said offering Cindy to Selena. Cindy clings to Jesse as she looks at Selena.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... it wouldn't hurt to try..."

"C'mon Cindy, I promise I won't force you to do anything anymore... alright...?" She had a pained look on her face at the last part, as if she didn't really want to say it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cindy only clings more to Jesse's embrace, whispering words Selena could not hear. Jesse also whispered back.

Glancing at Selena, Jesse took some steps away from Cindy, leaving her standing near the corner of the room, staring at Selena with both uncertainty, and fear.