What's new

Selena's room

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Selena returns after awhile with some rope, without even bothering to check if Kitty is awake, she ties the girl's arms together, then ties that to the bedframe,

"Good morning~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena began to tie Kitty's arms behind her back, she awoke with a start, pulling her arms away from Selena, and crawling away from her on the bed,

"W-what are you doing!?! Get away from me! I won't let you touch me again!" she said with an angry look on her face.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena licks her lips and smiles as she moves closer,

"Don't worry Kitty, this is for your own good!" With that, she leapt at Kitty, trying to wrestle her and tie her arms together.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty immediately tried crawling away, but Selena landed on her back, pinning her with her leg and tying her hands together.

Kitty shouted,

"No! Help! Somebody!" she cried.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena finishes tying up Kitty's hand and grins, running the rope between the girl's legs, then looping it up, tying it to a bedpost as she flips Kitty over,

"There! Here's your punishment~ Now tell me my cute little pet, what is your name?" She leans in close, grinning cruelly, "Answer correctly and believably, and I may lessen your punishment."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Staring at her in a fury, she spoke defiantly,

"Go to hell! You sick bitch!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shakes her head and sighs

"Poor Kitty... looks like I'll have to punish you a little more..." With one swift motion, she kicks Kitty off the bed, holding her there with her leg and gently pushing her, allowing the rope to dig into her pet's nether region, then she adjusted the rope's length so that Kitty would be stuck like that for the rest of the day, or until a savior came along, she grins, "I'll see you in a few hours Kitty~" With that, she leaves, locking the door behind her as she happily hummed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty closed her eyes and clenched her teeth when Selena pushed her against the rope, though she was glad she had pants on, else that would have hurt greatly.

As Selena left the room, Kitty looked at the Rope on the bed stand. Getting up on the bed, she managed a weak flip backwards.

She landed on her back, her head landing on the ground as her arms were suspended in the air a little, stunning her for a moment.

She rolled around as best she could, until her back was facing the bedpost, her arms still bound tightly.

She sat on the bed, and began to slowly pick away at the rope with her nails...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena slowly makes her way into the room with a grunt, her legs were still shaking after the session, she drags herself to the bed and looks around,

"Kitty, where are you? I need you to help me with something!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Kitty is still on the bed, she broke a nail trying to cut the rope, but she's sitting there, on the bed.)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she gets onto the bed, stroking Kitty's face,

"How do you feel now, pet?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her first thought was anger, but upon seeing Selena in her state, her anger slightly shifts to concern,

"... What happened to you?" she grunts a little against her restraints, "Get a taste of your own medicine?" she asks with disgust.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks up at Kitty with a wry smile,

"I was going to set you free, but I guess you're going to be sleeping like that tonight." She looks around the room for some drawing utensils and something to draw on.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena finds a paper and pencil in the nightstand.

Kitty struggles angrily against her restraints,

"I swear, if I ever get the opportunity, I'm going to strangle you till you stop moving!" she threatens.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks up with a smile, then sits on the bed, sketching something on the paper as she hummed to herself,

"You're not helping your case~" With that, she slowly pushed Kitty's lower garments down with her foot, and slowly stroked her bond pet with her toes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena pulled her garments down, the girl moved away, adjusting her legs so that her foot couldn't touch them,

"You're not doing that to me again! I won't let you!" she declared.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena just grins as she returns to her drawing, a picture slowly forming as she wrote down her idea,

"Hm, I see. So, have you eaten yet today? Or for that matter, have you peed today?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty shook back and forth in her rope,

"And that's another thing I'm gonna kill you for! Let me out of this rope, so I can go to the bathroom!" she demanded.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena puts down the paper and the pencil, then unties the knot holding Kitty to the bed,

"Come straight back afterwards, or else..." She grins as she picks up the paper again, continuing her design, a simple double barrelled handgun... with a bayonet attachment.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the girl rushes to the bathroom, sometime later, she bursts out of the room, unlocking and whisking the hotel room door open, attempting to escape.