What's new

ACT [SEMASEB WORKS] Knight's Blade Online (RE155430, RJ155430)

Lakf

Reputation score
yeah that's the problem...i removed the uncensor for the 2.03

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh, I was surprised to see this thread necro... here's Version 2.03, which is the most recent version.

this is my own personal copy- [edit] Thanks to Lakf for the uncensor [/edit]

Attachments

Last edited:

Lakf

Reputation score
Oh, I was surprised to see this thread necro... here's Version 2.03, which is the most recent version.

this is my own personal copy- if somebody could upload the uncensor for it, that would be nice...
like a few posts above yours i posted a link for the uncensor lol

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Shotout to anyone who has trouble using mega downloader, you need to change the link like this:
file/ to #!
and the # that's a little ahead for a !

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately that uncensor that was provided didn't really remove the censor but rather got rid of the pixelation. Now instead of pixelation it seems to just be an empty space. I'm looking through the assets myself now, but holy hell, I don't know what the dev did, but this thing isn't organized like any other unity thing I've uncensored.
At first I thought maybe the dev just didn't put in any genitalia for the males, but no, there are definitely fully made meshes for dicks in the asset files. Now it's just a matter of finding how he decided to cover them up.

Last edited:

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
nah mate you're fine. Happens. Thanks for the effort. I've never seen a dev put their unity assets like this. Maybe it's just because it's old, but the assets files are kinda wack.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Downloaded the uncensor patch , but like jormilos said. It just make a blank space instead
My version is 2.03 too

Lakf

Reputation score
sorry guys i have no idea what could be the problem...tried a few things but none worked :/

dante9401990o

Reputation score
English discussion only.
no blank space in my end but maybe i forgot to include one more file or idk, i'll look into it later sry for the inconvenience
выложи пожалуйста файл без цензуры

IAmAKi

Reputation score
The 3D models for the two human protags look uncanny as hell. Creepy doll-looking things.

gumperx

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
quien tiene el juego pa que lo pase el link jejeje