What's new

ACT [SEMASEB WORKS] Knight's Blade Online (RE155430, RJ155430)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title:
Knight's Blade Online

Dev:
SEMASEB

Dev Blog:

DLsite link:

A SAO game for PC finally, with the bonus of being hentai. :cool: Has five towns + areas, about eight enemy types, 6-ish bosses and a number of positions that are unfortunately reused for several enemies (all of the normal ones do have 3 or 4 positions though). I'm still hoping for some human enemies and group as well as more oral, plus the other girls in the series to join in for some fun.

Quest walkthrough (READ FIRST before posting!)
The first quest is a tutorial, just press whatever letter he says and if stuck go kill a wolf and come back
-Second quest kill 10 goblins (good spot along the south east path), third is 10 red-eyed dogs that appear at night (try due east of the town along the mountain)
-Fourth quest is a boss, take the path north-eastwards when it's straight south you'll only have a few feet to rest before fighting it; I could only beat it without items at lv.12
Fifth: Talk to speedy farmer in south park of town. Follow path to 2nd town and talk to shopkeep, then Kirito

2nd Town:
1st: Kill 20 Red tentacles
2nd: Red-eyed creatures at night
3rd: Boss (go south-east from town, then north-east until you see a giant sinkhole)
4th: Talk with NPC below shopkeeper to advance to 3rd town.

3rd Town:
1st: Kill bees or dogs
2nd: 10 red eyed goblins at night
3rd: Bird boss and forest maze - Southeast, Southeast, Southeast Northeast, keep that way and then Southeast, Bridge-East, Boss
To next town: Back to maze - SE three times then follow east.
Alternatively, climb mountains to north 2 times to reach the Eagle. Then walk northeast until you see blue flying birds.

4th Town:
1st: 10 red eyed goblins at night
2nd: 2 green mermans on south lake, pains in the ass. I think it was mentioned that most attacks do nothing and the special skill does like 1. Good luck.
3rd: Boss (go east north-east until you reach a projecting bridge, jump off and go east from there until you see purple merman)
Probably talk to someone to go to 5th Town

5th Town:
1st: Kill orcs
2nd: Go and talk to guy at the Mountain Post
3rd: Kill Orc Warrior. Then go SE from the room it was in. Follow this path till you reach a cave and talk to shopkeeper.
This allows you to teleport there.
While not a quest, first thing you need to do is kill 2 bosses (Bird and Orc Warrier), these are both a lot stronger and have little red goblins with speedy ranged attacks.
Advance through the cave until you reach a castle. Go upstairs and then northeast till you see a door. Go north for the bird boss then south for the orc warrior boss.
After they are killed, you can open a door and kill a lizard warrior boss or more likely be killed. At half health uses a skill that does damage over time and stacks.
After you kill it, enter the door and go east. Talk to a shopkeep and save. East of that skopkeep is the log off portal where you will fight the final boss.
It is kirito, something about a virus I think someone mentioned.

Maryel had to farm until lvl 45 to beat it.

Thanks to Maryel, Mistajk for providing above information.
Thanks to Evil987 for providing link, TNT90 for compiling the walkthrough

Tips:
Menu buttons: status, skillsets (just set to highest, seems to add chain attacks), items, equipment, ?, options (to save, you have to select the bottom option then press enter, lost so much time before figuring that out)
Shop buttons: Exit, repair clothing, rest, buy items, teleport to town
-After lv.1 when you have enough SP, just use C attack
-Your clothing hp is in the status menu, visually degrades at 100, 50 and 0; when undressed enemy attacks have a chance of instant rape
-If defeated and there's an enemy you don't want to disappear, press L so your current "mount" doesn't finish and you can recover hp
-for camera controls, page up/down zooms, r sets it to rotate, left shift + up/down changes elevation, I goes to initial camera setting

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Knight's Blade Online

Tried demo, highly doubt it'll be a satisfying experience when/if it comes out.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is fantastic! The h-content is so far pretty great, can't wait for better animated h-scenes and voice/sound for it.

the combat system is basic and it works so no complaints there.

-Totally going to keep a watch for this game. :)

It has been a long time since i've seen such a pretty good h-action game.

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I played Demo, I had fun so far. Simple.
but there are sort of things I wish they fix it.

1. I wish I can move while I'm talking with NPC, or make 'Talk' function key. I got stuck like 3 or 5 seconds when I accidentally hit the NPCs, this is little uncomfortable.
2. After H anime I wish there's sort of teleportation system so I can go back to town and heal. I couldn't go through those swarm of monsters(literally) so I had to restart.
3. More hairs on Asuna's head plz. T_T

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game works like shit when I leave the first town, as soon as I walk into the road, my fps go below 15 or 10, it's unplayable. Any clues? My pc should run this game more than fine...

OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game works like shit when I leave the first town, as soon as I walk into the road, my fps go below 15 or 10, it's unplayable. Any clues? My pc should run this game more than fine...
Do you have it on the highest graphic setting? I found going down one setting really helped.

And thanks tracingthelines, will try it out when I get a chance. I don't think there are any sexual parts in it yet though... :(

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game's out today.

From the new screenies it seems like there's a few more unique monster types to be seen along with Kirito eventually tagging along.

At a first glance, it seems his only role is to act as a party member and to be rendered helpless while Asuna gets raped, or possibily help her escape them more easily.

OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game's out today.

From the new screenies it seems like there's a few more unique monster types to be seen along with Kirito eventually tagging along.

At a first glance, it seems his only role is to act as a party member and to be rendered helpless while Asuna gets raped, or possibily help her escape them more easily.
Looks good, hoping for more unique enemies though..:(

You can already get Kirito, at the second town; basically he makes it harder to be raped as he attacks them as they come at you, but they still mainly attack you.

Will upload and update when I can.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:)

PSW: ntr
You're da man.

P.S. : You should take me and other ntrbros to the ntrland sometimes :p

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder if this will have double pens

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just...wow never saw this till now i though by the title this was a mobile phone game or something like that i'm so glad i opened it xD

Now to try it (We need to make a NTR league! i will totally apply to it and wear the tag proud in my sign!)

If it has corruption i will be the happiest man on the earth

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just...wow never saw this till now i though by the title this was a mobile phone game or something like that i'm so glad i opened it xD

Now to try it (We need to make a NTR league! i will totally apply to it and wear the tag proud in my sign!)

If it has corruption i will be the happiest man on the earth
Now that's a good idea. Anyone willing to make a thread for ntrbros to gather?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm. I think I've broken it. I get to the second town but I can't seem to proceed. I approach the guy with the exclamation mark who appears to be the town shopkeeper but nothing happens.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone has a list of the controls and what they do.

I'd even take an untranslated list, something that I can at least stick into a translator. Not finding any way to hook any of the text.

Edit: No longer an issue. For some reason the controls wouldn't work until after I restarted my computer. Was wondering why I couldn't attack or anything.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can the full version be uncensored like the demo? tried copy pasting the asset0 but it froze my game.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i have the same problem as shinjai get to 2nd town but shopkeeper say 1 thing and nothing happens so i cannot buy or sleep or anything in 2nd town any help i dont see kirito either?