What's new

ACT [SEMASEB WORKS] Knight's Blade Online (RE155430, RJ155430)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Knight's Blade Online

any idea how to hook the text to agth or ith?

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im stuck at 2nd town, i have done a couple of quests by killing worms and brown birds but now i don't know what to do. Only good thing is that i managed to get rid of Kirito by leaving him behind. He probably got stuck somewhere and can't follow me now :V

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

orly you need to talk to the npc in first town first the one that is below the npc that gave you the quest to kill cerberus boss

after getting quest to go 2nd town that npc dialoge appear

- 2nd town after the 2 quest the 3rd quest you should be able to advance now that there is no wind and upon reaching far east automaticaly you will be caught on quick sands wish is the big worm boss -- once you kill is same as first town bring back quest talk other npc take quest go 3rd town

btw 5th town - 1st quest kill orcs - 2nd quest > is to go and talk to the guy at the Mountain Post > npc there 3rd quest > kill orc warrior

btw the directions you copy me from the maze are wrong on the 3rd part the // i put separate when the map changes the SE AND NE are in same section of 3rd part

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, apparently there are no corruption element whatsoever in this game.

Got to the 4th town, played with endless time, and she's still not 'receiving' in the slightest bit.

Too bad for this game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

boo, would be better if she started to enjoy it.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda makes you wonder if it's really "ntr" if she never enjoys it eh?
Hear, hear.

If the victim didn't broke, it only stopped at the rape line, and won't be considered as ntr, amirite?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's still ntr if she enjoys it. ntr is the taking of the woman/man from another person, whether they like it or not.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

it's still ntr if she enjoys it. ntr is the taking of the woman/man from another person, whether they like it or not.
You mean if she didn't.

Also, no...that'd just simply be kidnap/rape.

Physically taking is not NTR, it's when the heart change side that's NTR.

And if the heart simply broke, then it's mind break which is certainly one of the route possible towards NTR but not the only way.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean if she didn't.

Also, no...that'd just simply be kidnap/rape.

Physically taking is not NTR, it's when the heart change side that's NTR.

And if the heart simply broke, then it's mind break which is certainly one of the route possible towards NTR but not the only way.
just checked some big books of ntr.

so, apparently, there are three types of ntr, which I'll be listing below.

Type A NTR : The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Type B NTR : Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Type C NTR : The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

Damn, NTR is deep indeed.

Oh, btw, credit for the explanation goes to vndb. I quoted it verbatim.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If I have to say, type C relies on the protagonist rather than the raped person.

The heart that changed here is the protagonist, rather than trying to fight back to rescue his love he ends up lamenting his powerlessness.

At the end of the day it's all about that feeling, that rage, frustration, powerlessness feeling.

If it can invoke that feeling, it can be the most vanilla cliche story and people will still rage over it. (admittedly it requires some serious OTP on the canon, since the doujin have had Mr.Faceless x someone pairing for a while now and most people are ok with such pairing so long as the original partner never showed up/accepts it)

In case of this game I'm not sure if it'll even falls under type C since you're playing on Asuna's perspective...

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For those who don't know, NTR stands for Netorare.
Just thought i'd put that there, since I had to look it up.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you, was about to post vndb myself. so yeah, i wish she enjoyed it lol.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

finished the game and once ends you unlock new game+ seems

is a shame i didnt found any gallery

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In case of this game I'm not sure if it'll even falls under type C since you're playing on Asuna's perspective...
Umm, I dunno, there are lotsa games with female protags that falls into ntr categories...

Well, more than anything, I'm raging more on the fact that Asuna didn't break down than how powerless that gary-stu-in-black is feeling...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Umm, I dunno, there are lotsa games with female protags that falls into ntr categories...

Well, more than anything, I'm raging more on the fact that Asuna didn't break down than how powerless that gary-stu-in-black is feeling...
I guess I should explain better.

I haven't touched the game itself since I didn't like the demo.

But since based on the conversation so far, Asuna didn't break/enjoy it, this make this game impossible to fall under A or B category.

There fore the last chance it has to be considered NTR is C, where the other person wallow in despair and powerlessness while watching.

And not to say female protag can't be in NTR plot (I've seen a title where a yuri couple got NTR'd ' 'a)

But here, even if blackie fail to save her, the game haven't done enough for the player to care about him, so there's no feeling par for the course.

Which is why I question if this game can even be considered NTR at this point, after the others have played the game and ends with nothing that even lead that way.

Lastly, can't say I didn't see it coming :v
Tried demo, highly doubt it'll be a satisfying experience when/if it comes out.
\' '/

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I should explain better.

I haven't touched the game itself since I didn't like the demo.

But since based on the conversation so far, Asuna didn't break/enjoy it, this make this game impossible to fall under A or B category.

There fore the last chance it has to be considered NTR is C, where the other person wallow in despair and powerlessness while watching.

And not to say female protag can't be in NTR plot (I've seen a title where a yuri couple got NTR'd ' 'a)

But here, even if blackie fail to save her, the game haven't done enough for the player to care about him, so there's no feeling par for the course.

Which is why I question if this game can even be considered NTR at this point, after the others have played the game and ends with nothing that even lead that way.

Lastly, can't say I didn't see it coming :v

\' '/
Wait, y'see, blackie right here is a canon couple with Asuna, y'know?

Well, true enough, if you're talking from empathetic point of the players, what you're saying rings true, but y'know...

As long as 'MC X' to get his 'Girl Y' stolen by 'Plot Element Z' (since you said there are yuri ntr), one can consider it as NTR.

Also, there are ntr games where the feelings are one-sided from the guy y'know? Well, the girls are attracted, sure, but - just as you said - we haven't care enough for their relationship.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, at its core, I believe the question of "is this NTR" is boiled down to "do I FEELS over this"

You can have MC X get his girl Y stolen by Z but if nobody cared about X (or flat out hate him) to begins with, some might even cheers for Z, saying something like "finally, a person Y deserved"

After all, perspective is important.
There's an older one-shot by HYOCOROU, where a teacher attends school reunion.

There he meet his old student, someone he had sexual relation with in the past.

However he broke it off and is now married.

On the other hand, she still haven't forgotten about him, and try to seduce him again.

She won in the end and the ending was her happily calling him over while he told her "isn't it about time you stop calling me sensei" and her answering with "I'll think about it" with a ring on her hand (also implied she's pregnant with their child)

It IS NTR as far as plot goes, but there's none of the FEELS normally come with NTR stories.

However, if you flip the perspective, from the girl side it's pretty much the same as many story of young kid having crush on someone older but couldn't get them to reciprocate the feeling due to their age difference.
Then skip some years and the young return, now a teen (or older) and is willing to stand his/her ground to confess and willing to weather whatever insult come their way.

Well \- -/ everyone have their own meaning of NTR, mine put more emphasis on the feeling rather than the plot line so it's harder to quantify.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sounds like the sensei is the MC in your story. if he took the girl from some one else, that's netori not netorare.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

sounds like the sensei is the MC in your story. if he took the girl from some one else, that's netori not netorare.
Yes he is the MC

And no, HE was the one taken, by the girl, from his wife.