What's new

ACT [SEMASEB WORKS] Knight's Blade Online (RE155430, RJ155430)

Orly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Knight's Blade Online

How do I save or unlock the second town?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

first post have the tutorial quests and M for menu on last secction there are 3 options 1st is for volume 2nd is for save 3rd is for zoom
then no one know yet what is my problem on 2nd town?

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No idea about how to progress from here either.

You can run into the desert and run into some tentacles but something about strong winds preventing you from going too far.

Also, the White colored mobs that sometimes appear seem to be the game's Metal-Slimes. Can't hurt them unless you use the C attack and they reward a decent amount of xp.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i thought might be a bug so i restarted the game and happened again i think i need to do something else before reaching 2nd town yet i have no idea what

ok figured out. and is quite easy -_- before going to 2nd town / after bring back the quest of cerberus boss talk with the npc just a bit south of that one

that npc in the camp moves as fast like the white goblin so i didnt noticed it -_- thats the quest for going 2nd town

NOW i am stuck after 2nd town haha is same 3 quest and boss quest after that talk with the npc below the shopkeeper and i thought is now time for 3rd town and i can reach it but there are no quest npc so i suppose the npc before ask you to do something else any help?

Last edited:

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So anyone can hook this? not that it seems necessary, but i have curiosity if she can be corrupted or the lines when she is getting raped are always of the likes of "noooo please nooooo" since in one of the animations she is totally riding a gobling

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To unlock the 2nd town you need to head back to the 1rst one,you'll find a new quest giver in the south field then you can talk to the innkeeper of the second town and recruit the male character.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Waiting for the uncensoring patch anxiously...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

noticed the dogs do her in doggy style with 2 slight variations and 1 in missionary positions. i'm trying to find out what triggers it since missionary is rare and happens 1 out of 25 times or so for me.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

as far i know is random

btw no one know yet what to do after killing 2nd town boss? the worm

after that boss go back and talk npc below shopkeeper but i do not know what he ask for

we can go ahead to 3rd town now but no quest npc and next zone is a forest with myst << we already can guess that doesnt matter we always go back start until quest say so

thats why i am stuck

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I quite enjoy this game and its theme. It was pretty annoying to fight the dog with all the other enemies in the way, it made getting the hentai animation difficult too, since sometimes the boss runs away without playing the animation.

I haven't played the new version but i'm also waiting for the uncensor patch.

eldir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help in this quest

Any idea what enemy need to kill?
And need kill the white goblin un some quest?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

nope that one is the cerberus just keep going on the way to 2nd town and bgm will change and you will see it

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

noticed the dogs do her in doggy style with 2 slight variations and 1 in missionary positions. i'm trying to find out what triggers it since missionary is rare and happens 1 out of 25 times or so for me.
Alot of the positions seem to be recycled in general unfortunately, nearly all the monsters so far seem to have Missionary in some form.

after that boss go back and talk npc below shopkeeper but i do not know what he ask for
Huh. Probably something I didn't notice, since I thought it was simply going to the next town and talking to the shop keep there.

Misty Forest is pretty much a maze. if you go down the wrong way it kicks you back to the start, but I assume you can't actually go to the next town unless you finish the quests anyways.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

same i thought that like on first town talking to him will ask you to go 3rd town and start story there yet on 3 town nothing happen do you see a shopkeeper on 3rd town? me not o_o

just 2 npc no shopkeepér and mysty forest takes you out every way i tryed the 4 ones XD

ok.... that was weird load on 3rd town went out killed while traveling to 2nd town and went back no one yet i went out to have fun with enemies leveled lvl 18 and when i went to 3rd town again all npc were there... is just weird i have no idea now what was it

btw i dont know yet what is to kill on 2nd quest but misty forest maze is

south east - south east - north east << if you go south east instead of northeast you see you pass below a wooden bridge

WTF after finishing 2nd quest and went back AGAIN ONLY 2 NPC is that a ASDSA!"#%! bug or something? i cannot finish 2nd quest without npc -_- /////// ok fixed is a complete bug for those who have same mistake as me just save ON CITY 3RD TOWN mid then close game and open and load and all npc appear -_-

Last edited:

eldir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now im stuck in the forest its all the time the same Forest
And can turn off the F... Kirito?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

in forest is quite easy once you figure out

1st quest bees or dogs if i noticed

2nd quest 10 red eyes goblins on night just keep repeating forest till you see them chasing you

3rd quest bird boss Forest maze // southeast // southeast// southeast northeast // keep on the way then southeast// bridge - east // boss kill then go back finish quest there is no myst anymore then just south east 3 times and follow way to east reach 4th town wish there

1st quest 10 red eyes goblin on night 2nd quest 2 green mermans on south lake do not worry is not enough to die but are a complete pain to kill 1 dmg with skill and kirito does 0 dmg and with many hits they shot away from screen so need to run n hit // 3rd quest boss you can go underwater now is the big red octopus down on mid

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Man.. after a hour i'm still stuck at the first town.

Anybody knows what to do for the 3rd quest in the first town? I barely can read out the word "red" and "night" in the quest description. But no matter what I do I just couldn't finish the quest
You need to kill 10 red eyed dogs at night. At least I think its 10. You'll hear the notification sound if you've done it though.

Red eyed dogs have the same in game model as normal dogs, however at night they leave long red trails of light around their eyes as they run. You may have to actually have vision on regular dogs at night and watch them turn into the red eye ones, thats what worked for me.

Orly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, so I've made it to the second town and I see the innkeeper with the red exclamation mark over his head. However when I go up to talk to him there's no dialogue and no menu for me to buy something. Anyone have any ideas?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Went through the thread and compiled everything available so far. Its also attached for download. I'll update it as more information becomes available.

1st Town:
First: Tutorial Guy - Press buttons and talk to him until he stop having the red exclamation mark.
Second: Guy to left and up from tutorial guy - Kill 10 Goblins
Third: Kill Red-eyed dogs that appear at night
Fourth: Boss - Cerberus - Take path to north-ish, it'll swing south, boss'll be around here.
Fifth: Talk to speedy farmer in south park of town. Follow path to 2nd town and talk to shopkeep.

2nd Town:
Same as first, kill goblins?, red-eyed dogs?, boss (worm?).
Talk with NPC below shopkeeper to advance to 3rd town.

3rd Town:
1st: Kill bees or dogs
2nd: 10 red eyed goblins at night
3rd: Bird boss and forest maze - SE,SE,SE,NE,keep that way,SE,Bridge-East,Boss
To next town: Back to maze - SE three times then follow east.

4th Town:
1st: 10 red eyed goblins at night
2nd: 2 green mermans on south lake

Attachments

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Went through the thread and compiled everything available so far. Its also attached for download. I'll update it as more information becomes available.
I really like the gameplay of this game, the H-animations, and I'm a fan of the series so I really hope there's an English release.

But this guide is going to help a lot when I start the JP version, thanks a bunch.