What's new

ACT [SEMASEB WORKS] Knight's Blade Online (RE155430, RJ155430)

Dan_Guen

Reputation score
Re: Knight's Blade Online

Giving that a shot. It'll be a while though. Will update this post with full game folder when that's done. Version 1.10.

EDIT: Boop, there it is. For those other than Mistix, try the link on the previous page first though, if you haven't already.

Speaking of Unity games and being away for two weeks, if there are any other interesting unity things to have come out in the past while that I didn't do already, let me know. I might get to them in between rounds of Splatoon.
Link is dead. :( Can u repeat it please?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a working uncensor for this game still? I would really appreciate it.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damn...its a goog game but without the English translation i can't really play it.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there any partial translation of this game even it its just the menu? i don't know how to save at all.

OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An update on the new game:

Appears to have multiple new heroines, and a slime enemy has been completed. Also said something about lowering number of enemy spawns in the field.

EDIT: and whoops, accidentally deleted someone else's post when I deleted mine. Sorry about that :eek:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

An update on the new game:

Appears to have multiple new heroines, and a slime enemy has been completed. Also said something about lowering number of enemy spawns in the field.
I can see Leafa being in there, as well as Asuna being kept; although I don't recognize the purple-hair girl.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so i know someone posted some sort of registry thing....but i cant seem to get it working. so could anybody please help a guy out and post a save?

OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can see Leafa being in there, as well as Asuna being kept; although I don't recognize the purple-hair girl.
Oh. Oh, you're right, that is Leafa! Didn't even recognize her out of her usual outfit. And I think the third girl is the one met during the last segment of the anime, when Asuna is the protagonist instead of Kirito; the expert swordswoman... although the uniform doesn't fit.

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does an uncensor for the latest version even exist for KBO?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The latest uncensor will not work with the latest patch. There wasn't much content in the last patch so the uncensor wasn't updated for it.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The latest uncensor will not work with the latest patch. There wasn't much content in the last patch so the uncensor wasn't updated for it.
I actually did a full sweep of my PC, so I lost the old versions that I had stored. Such a nuisance, to say the least.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Purple haired girl? It's not Kirito with his Gungale avatar, is it?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Purple haired girl? It's not Kirito with his Gungale avatar, is it?
Oh god no. NOOOOOOO-

I mean, MAYBE; though Kirito's GGO hair is rather long compared to the girl we're seeing in the preview. I tried looking through the SAO character list to see if there's any other girl that resembles her.

OP
Byzantine2014

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh god no. NOOOOOOO-

I mean, MAYBE; though Kirito's GGO hair is rather long compared to the girl we're seeing in the preview. I tried looking through the SAO character list to see if there's any other girl that resembles her.
My money's on Yuuki, it looks like her other than the outfit, and I can't recall any other canon purple-haired girls.

Plus, would Asuna really trust a second Kirito, after what the first did...?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey guys. so i did what they recommended with the save file but nothing changes....can someone tell me the specific part of the file that i need to edit to unlock everything?

Mc D

Reputation score

Could not wait any longer so I went ahead and bought it...

Time to contribute to the community?

password: ulmf

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at uncensoring things... If somebody could try to uncensor this, I would really appreciate it. ;)
Ayy, need confirmation on if this is v2.xx+ of KBO, yo. If it isn't, a swift DL link would be appreciated. Cheers.

P.S., Ffs, had to remove link due to under 15 post total.