What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Reputation score
Therefore I think it's not a bug, before the 6b update, there's a missing file when I try to prostitute Alice in the slum but in 6b you can now prostitute Alice to the slum, there are many missing files (AV event, Buu event, etc) because this is just a trial anyway.

Last edited:

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
It's just a trial, Gyu restrict someone for watching an event by deleting the CG file so you will get an error.

SRWZX

Reputation score
The message in the first picture was deleted by GYU. GYU is afraid that other sponsors will know the fraud.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The message in the first picture was deleted by GYU. GYU is afraid that other sponsors will know the fraud.

What does it mean? Would machine translate it myself but since it's a picture I can't C+P. Fraud??

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What does it mean? Would machine translate it myself but since it's a picture I can't C+P. Fraud??
Actually, I think that you are doing what you are doing by the end of the tournament, but just using this support program, why do not you just have money? Experience is to confirm the operating environment of this game before buying this work and to make you think that you should trade or not to buy this game, but you are now players " I want to blaze this game "and sincerity is not at all, there are a lot of errors here and there, the error is not a problem of the game itself, I just forced you out, so this error only appears. The feeling of experience is almost zero for individuals,
500 yen is about 25% of the price of the game, but there is a feeling that this advanced trial version has no value of 500 yen. Before selling games "Think about how much fun will the game be?" I think that the author is thinking "I do not get money from Juan people", the author is disqualified, this support Bran no longer has a support france, I think a fraud plan.

Doujinshi Gy u!
I'm sorry I let you feel uncomfortable.
Errors (In this regard, I think that you have been reported and have been amended.
I think that you are angry 0, but we want to cherish the people of Juan. I do not have hair as I intend to deceive.
In the near future, we are thinking to issue something coupon tickets etc for reduction. It may be that he was busy and could not respond in good faith.
I am really sorry. February 06, 2019, 19: 56

> Actually I think that you have overwhelmed what you are doing Now I am sorry I let you feel uncomfortable.
I am afraid of being angry, but I would like to treasure the people of Juan. Because there is a fear that the rest of the comment will burn up,
Sorry to blame you but I deleted it. Thank you for your understanding. In the near future, we are thinking to issue something coupon tickets etc for reduction. It might be that he was busy and could not respond in good faith.
Source:
21.名無し

実は今あなたやってることは本末転倒したと思 います、ただこの支援プログラム利用して、お 金がほしだけでしよう?体験と言うのは、この 作品を買う前に、このゲームの作動環境を確認 する、そしてこのゲームを贸うとか買わないと か考えさせるのものです、けれどあんたいまや ってるのはプレイヤー達「早くこのゲームをブ レイしたい」のこの気持ちを消費するのこと、 そして誠意は全然たりなくて、エラーのところ はあちこち山ほどがある、そのエラーはゲーム 本体の問題じゃなくて、ただあんたがこのデー 夕無理矢理消したので、このエラーが出るだけ です。体験の感じ個人できには大体ゼロです、 500円はゲーム値段の2 5%ぐらいですが、こ の先行体験版は500円の値うちがない、そい う感じがあります。ゲームを販売するまえ「ど うやってゲームを面白くなるですか』を考えじ ゃなくて、「どうやってフアンたちからお金を 貰うかな」を考えるの作者は、作者失格だと思 います、この支援ブランはもはや支援フランじ やない、詐欺プランと思います。

2019 年 02 月 06 日19:37 20.名無し

戦闘曲を曲14、15、16に変更すると、敵シン ボルと接触する瞬間に

同人サークルGy u !
不快な想いをさせてしまい、大変申し訳ありません。
エラー(こ関しては、ご報告頂きまして改香されたと思います。
お怒0の畢と存じますが、フアンの方達は大切にしたいと思つております。 騙すつもりなどは毛頭ありません。
近いうちに、何かクーポン券などを発行して還元など考えております。 多忙で、誠意ある対応ができていなかつたかもしれません。
誠に申し訳あ0ませんでした。 2019 年 02 月 06 日19:56

21.名無し

実は今あなたやってることは本末転倒したと思 います、ただこの支援プログラム利用して、お 金がほしだけでしよう?体験と言うのは、この 作品を買う前に、このゲームの作動環境を確認 する、そしてこのゲームを贸うとか買わないと か考えさせるのものです、けれどあんたいまや ってるのはプレイヤー達「早くこのゲームをブ レイしたい」のこの気持ちを消費するのこと、 そして誠意は全然たりなくて、エラーのところ はあちこち山ほどがある、そのエラーはゲーム 本体の問題じゃなくて、ただあんたがこのデー 夕無理矢理消したので、このエラーが出るだけ です。体験の感じ個人できには大体ゼロです、 500円はゲーム値段の2 5%ぐらいですが、こ の先行体験版は500円の値うちがない、そい う感じがあります。ゲームを販売するまえ「ど うやってゲームを面白くなるですか』を考えじ ゃなくて、「どうやってフアンたちからお金を 貰うかな」を考えるの作者は、作者失格だと思 います、この支援ブランはもはや支援フランじ やない、詐欺プランと思います。

2019 年 02 月 06 日19:37 20.名無し

戦闘曲を曲14、15、16に変更すると、敵シン ボルと接触する瞬間に

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Chinese / Japanese forums:

A lot of forums are posting the same thing you see in most Patreon game forum posts. Patreon developer X, is a scammer = CIEN GYU, is a scammer.

People that have been supporting GYU, feel like he is just in it for the money with the delays, and lack of content in a demo(s). In one of the demo's the cg room had npcs and notes on the wall about the 500 - 1000 CIEN plan and what you get. That made people think its about the money. The note about the 500 - 1000 CIEN plan rewards said something about getting a special file that lets you get access to otherwise locked rooms with stuff in them. (cg/names/art/items?) People have posted that they have supported GYU since the start and they still have to buy the finished game, and the content they have paid/supported is not worth it. GYU, should have enough money to finish the game, so he should stop taking money, stop charging people/supporters. "I've paid you a certain percent of the games finished cost and I've gotten almost nothing for it."

GYU has posted on his CIEN page about some or all over the above issues.

You still have people supporting GYU, not worried about the delays. You have people trying to explain the above information to others in the Chinese / Japanese forums.

The above information was translated, you may get more out of it than me.

Not taking anyone's side. Not trying to start any debate about the true purpose of Patreon/CIEN etc.

iWriter88

Reputation score
Yeah honestly I'm not surprised by it all. Anyone who's followed his ci-en for the past year knows that it's been drip drip monthly costs left and right for small things (like 5 photos of the heroine). His ci-en is very different than most devs ci-en; most devs literally dont restrict anything through paywall and let you see all of it, whereas for his you're guaranteed at least one paid post a month.

It's scummy but whatever, most people should have realized from the first few posts that it wasn't worth paying for and just stopped paying the dev. The fact remains too that the game actually does seem really fucking good and worth the wait. I view the amount I've given him ($15) as just thanks for making a great game.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gyu's got himself into a bit of a issue where he's got the 500 yen rewards of early demos and the 1000 rewards of mini-games, yet he can't possibly work on the mini-games and the main game + new demos and please everyone every month.

I think the version 1-2 was perfectly fine for a demo. It shows what the game is going to be like, but then the 500 yen supporters expect more because they pay (hence version 3+)? They get the demo earlier and imo that should be one of the bonuses for supporting at 500 yen, not more playable content, imo. It's a tricky one, but I think this is the problem with offering too many high effort bonuses for different tiers especially since demos are a pain in the ass if the main build is still actively being worked on. If Gyu simply said "early demo access and lewd blog pic updates" for 500 yen then the expectation is clear and no-one should really be expecting more content from that game until it's released. Ultimately, it's just down to patrons wanting to support developers they want to support; anything else should be simply a bonus and nothing to be disappointed about.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Just wondering, does the MC get any action at all or is it just 100% ntr?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Don't know if the dev dais anything about this on ci-en, but in most of his previous game the MC only get action as a "good end", usually one or two scene out of 30+ in the game.
But I can't say for sure at the moment.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't know if the dev dais anything about this on ci-en, but in most of his previous game the MC only get action as a "good end", usually one or two scene out of 30+ in the game.
But I can't say for sure at the moment.
I think the priestess get one extra scene when the king tells you to get knocked up and give birth to the true hero (the priestess is of the hero's bloodline, but she herself is not the hero). But yeah other than that the male MC usually only gets action during the good end (and hilariously, male MC doesn't get any action at all during the true end of the treasure quest game. The female MC decides that she's not interested in having a relationship and returns to the isekai for more adventures.)

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the priestess get one extra scene when the king tells you to get knocked up and give birth to the true hero (the priestess is of the hero's bloodline, but she herself is not the hero). But yeah other than that the male MC usually only gets action during the good end (and hilariously, male MC doesn't get any action at all during the true end of the treasure quest game. The female MC decides that she's not interested in having a relationship and returns to the isekai for more adventures.)
There was an option to do this if she had sex at least once if I remember correctly but if she was 100% pure then she wouldn't.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Gonna be out today(27th here, 28th there), finally after all the controversy on Ci-en and development hell...

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Subtle link begging is still link begging. One week ban.
Hope someone shares it, and time to play bug catching all over again~!