What's new

ACT Loli [セルレ部] 機核覚醒~ジレレンと深紅迷宮~ (RE235818) (RJ235818)

koryux

Reputation score
for the life of me i cannot figure out why the transform isnt working i highlight the option but it doesnt work

Tenma

Reputation score
So the game is bugged at launch? Is it beatable of has the bug made it impossible?

sophie

Reputation score
the original got an official english-ish translation right? any word on this one getting one too?

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for the life of me i cannot figure out why the transform isnt working i highlight the option but it doesnt work
if the girls have taken damage to body enough it stops you from transforming until you heal it could be that?
edit: i just had that happen to me too i fixed it by useing a save from the demo after you get the forms

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay so seeing how i really liked this game and i'm almost at the end of it i decided to post a small guide on how some of the things work (the game has no bugs whatsoever):

- Modules (Jilelen and Little snow are androids after all): As already mentioned here the girls have a head, arms and legs module slot that give various bonuses depending on the location the module is equipped on meaning a single module can have three different effects plus the various bonus stats... All of that is subject to the module rarity rating which is in turn subject to each of the characters LUCK stat (with higher luck the drop rate and quality of items increases). The modules all have POW and TP stats with POW being the power generation stat which influences how fast your energy used up for transformations charges up while TP is the energy the module itself contributes to the total energy storage you have. Modules can get damaged and eventually disabled when the character is subjected to rape thus cutting off access to that particular module effects and any stats it may have conferred thus if all three of them get disabled you can't transform at all. They get fixed by going back to the camp or the ruined village... Oh and one last important bit is the fact that the modules can get upgraded with high spec modules being ridiculously expensive to upgrade even at low levels (I've got jilelen equipped with super rare modules that confer something like +2000 to all main stats except luck and those cost 20000 just to upgrade them once but i'm actually one shotting everything even on the highest difficulty with enemies being close to level 100).

- Corruption: Corruption actually functions quite simple, when you get hit every hit ramps up your corruption a bit which increases the chance of enemies using a rape attack. After getting subjected to any sort of rape attack corruption resets back to 0. You don't actually get a game over once it reaches 100 rather it just means the enemies will go nuts trying to H you which can get really difficult do deal with if you are low on HP (sex deals a ton of damage and kills off your modules)... Also beware that some enemies and traps later on can H you no matter how low your corruption is...

- Experience: Experience seems like something easy to get and like an easy way to power up but based on my observation enemies scale up with your level (i don't know if they do on the normal difficulty but on the "no future" difficulty they definitely do), so you might be better off just farming better modules and money and upgrading them...

- Ruined village: Later on you will get the ability to change jilelen's attack element and type which gets increasingly important once enemies get over level 50. To do so you will have to earn cores (they look like jewels) and they can be obtained by fulfilling certain terms like killing a certain number of a particular enemy type or finding a certain drop and reporting it to the cat-girl in the village. There are also things like changing costumes, an infinite dungeon gauntlet and using golden tokens to unlock permanent stat passives, and so on in the village but all of that is self explanatory so i won't be going into that...

- Various collectibles: You can actually find various stat boost tokens hidden all over the map as well as battery boost for jilelen's phone and also various magic altars where she learns different magic spells so yeah those of you suffering from OCD will go crazy trying to get everything...

- Magic: as mentioned before Jilelen learns various magic spells during the course of the game which will aside from elemental advantage against some elements also be used for puzzle rooms later on... Puzzle rooms will later on become increasingly complex so you will have to use both various magic types and transformations together to get anywhere, and this is where the game can get really tough...

- SPACE button is your friend... From it's menu you can see the two most important things: MAP and teleport (you can teleport back to the base with no cost anytime you want and sometimes you'll have to in order to advance the story)...

- Stats: the most important thing here: WILLPOWER affects your overall defense, ATTACK both magic and physical power, VITALITY is self explanatory, while LUCK i have already explained earlier on but i have to mention it's the only stat that can't be increased outside of tokens and possibly modules (i haven't run into one that increases it thus far)...

Well that's it for now, and this is just some basic info so most of you probably already knew this stuff but if there is someone who was unclear about something before i hope this info will help a bit...

PS: i won't be sharing my save, not because i'm an asshole or anything like that, but because i actually respect the author of this game for making a game this good enough to actually play trough it with my own effort... And yeah i did get out of my way to share the important info about this game so that i could give everyone the opportunity to enjoy it as much as i did so i think that is enough effort on my part...

Last edited:

limenghan631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so seeing how i really liked this game and i'm almost at the end of it i decided to post a small guide on how some of the things work (the game has no bugs whatsoever):

- Modules (Jilelen and Little snow are androids after all): As already mentioned here the girls have a head, arms and legs module slot that give various bonuses depending on the location the module is equipped on meaning a single module can have three different effects plus the various bonus stats... All of that is subject to the module rarity rating which is in turn subject to each of the characters LUCK stat (with higher luck the drop rate and quality of items increases). The modules all have POW and TP stats with POW being the power generation stat which influences how fast your energy used up for transformations charges up while TP is the energy the module itself contributes to the total energy storage you have. Modules can get damaged and eventually disabled when the character is subjected to rape thus cutting off access to that particular module effects and any stats it may have conferred thus if all three of them get disabled you can't transform at all. They get fixed by going back to the camp or the ruined village... Oh and one last important bit is the fact that the modules can get upgraded with high spec modules being ridiculously expensive to upgrade even at low levels (I've got jilelen equipped with super rare modules that confer something like +2000 to all main stats except luck and those cost 20000 just to upgrade them once but i'm actually one shotting everything even on the highest difficulty with enemies being close to level 100).

- Corruption: Corruption actually functions quite simple, when you get hit every hit ramps up your corruption a bit which increases the chance of enemies using a rape attack. After getting subjected to any sort of rape attack corruption resets back to 0. You don't actually get a game over once it reaches 100 rather it just means the enemies will go nuts trying to H you which can get really difficult do deal with if you are low on HP (sex deals a ton of damage and kills off your modules)... Also beware that some enemies and traps later on can H you no matter how low your corruption is...

- Experience: Experience seems like something easy to get and like an easy way to power up but based on my observation enemies scale up with your level (i don't know if they do on the normal difficulty but on the "no future" difficulty they definitely do), so you might be better off just farming better modules and money and upgrading them...

- Ruined village: Later on you will get the ability to change jilelen's attack element and type which gets increasingly important once enemies get over level 50. To do so you will have to earn cores (they look like jewels) and they can be obtained by fulfilling certain terms like killing a certain number of a particular enemy type or finding a certain drop and reporting it to the cat-girl in the village. There are also things like changing costumes, an infinite dungeon gauntlet and using golden tokens to unlock permanent stat passives, and so on in the village but all of that is self explanatory so i won't be going into that...

- Various collectibles: You can actually find various stat boost tokens hidden all over the map as well as battery boost for jilelen's phone and also various magic altars where she learns different magic spells so yeah those of you suffering from OCD will go crazy trying to get everything...

- Magic: as mentioned before Jilelen learns various magic spells during the course of the game which will aside from elemental advantage against some elements also be used for puzzle rooms later on... Puzzle rooms will later on become increasingly complex so you will have to use both various magic types and transformations together to get anywhere, and this is where the game can get really tough...

- SPACE button is your friend... From it's menu you can see the two most important things: MAP and teleport (you can teleport back to the base with no cost anytime you want and sometimes you'll have to in order to advance the story)...

- Stats: the most important thing here: WILLPOWER affects your overall defense, ATTACK both magic and physical power, VITALITY is self explanatory, while LUCK i have already explained earlier on but i have to mention it's the only stat that can't be increased outside of tokens and possibly modules (i haven't run into one that increases it thus far)...

Well that's it for now, and this is just some basic info so most of you probably already knew this stuff but if there is someone who was unclear about something before i hope this info will help a bit...
Please give a save,thanks

Kanonno

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't transform at all too, can somebody help me with the save from the demo or anything else? thanx

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody know the location of the wind magic, apparently you can complete the game without alot of the magic unlocked or the 4th transformation (if there is any) for both Jilelen and Little snow.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guess I'm joining the ranks of those who don't know how to transform. Is there a button I need to press or something? Nothing I do seems to allow me to transform, so I guess we're stuck.

Edit: I sorta figured it out? I went back to base camp and equipped some things (no idea what they are as I cannot read it) and suddenly I was able to transform for a limited amount of time. Anyone else who is stuck should try the same.

Last edited:

vaper

Reputation score
could anyone post a save? I have no clue what tf I'm doing

Tenma

Reputation score
Yeah, this game isn't some two hour affair. I also feel like I'm missing shit wherever or however I'm progressing. I don't know when or if there's a fire magic shrine or if I should've been throwing around the explosives the entire time to light fires.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, this game isn't some two hour affair. I also feel like I'm missing shit wherever or however I'm progressing. I don't know when or if there's a fire magic shrine or if I should've been throwing around the explosives the entire time to light fires.
There actually is a fire magic shrine just as there is for lightning, wind and darkness magic(Jilelen uses light magic by default so of course there's also darkness element), water is sort of mandatory though...

The bottom line here is if you see enemies with particular elemental weakness assume there is guaranteed to also be a spell of that type to be learned and some of the spells will be used WAY back in some of the starting areas, so back that you will most likely just forget where you've seen doors that require that particular spell, and combined with various key tokens for doors and locked spell altars and you're liable to get a headache... So yeah this game has A LOT of backtracking, but so does every other game of this type...

Also here's a tip that i forgot to mention earlier but at some point of the story you will actually get a map upgrade that shows the status of collected items in each area... Needless to say that thing is seriously important for those that want to get 100% completion rate...

Last edited:

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck at a specific part myself.
I just got to the point where I unlocked Jilelen's Dog Form so I could swim across that .... moat? Near the bottom right of the map, but the door is locked and I don't see any keys or even if a key is needed. Going back to Base Camp and the Village don't do anything either.
Any have any guide/info on where to go next or am I just blind as hell?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck at the part where there seems to be a fire power up on the floor but I can't seem to pick it up. Doesn't look like I can advance with it either.

vaper

Reputation score
how do I pick up these power ups?
I'm stuck at this water magic power up and I've been jumping, hacking, slashing, nothing works

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm stuck at a specific part myself.
I just got to the point where I unlocked Jilelen's Dog Form so I could swim across that .... moat? Near the bottom right of the map, but the door is locked and I don't see any keys or even if a key is needed. Going back to Base Camp and the Village don't do anything either.
Any have any guide/info on where to go next or am I just blind as hell?
That part is sort of confusing as the cutscene shows you some sort of door unlocking but that's not quite it... There is actually a giant ass wall in the eastern most part in that area that you have to jump over, but what's there is a huge chasm filled with water that you couldn't jump across before, meaning this time swim across it... Sorry for not being specific enough but i haven't really touched the game in a few days now so this is just off the top of my memory...

I'm stuck at the part where there seems to be a fire power up on the floor but I can't seem to pick it up. Doesn't look like I can advance with it either.
You can't actually do anything there just yet, instead backtrack one room back and use Little snow's down+X attack to hit that weird column thing that looked like it didn't do anything before and it will cause water to drain(or flood in, i can't quite remember) and a giant box before it to fall trough(or maybe float up, anyway it will rid you of it) the floor thus letting you go downwards... That column thing is a sort of valve and you will encounter several more of them further on...