What's new

ACT Loli [セルレ部] 機核覚醒~ジレレンと深紅迷宮~ (RE235818) (RJ235818)

nousepro

Reputation score
The game sure got some bugs, my Little Snow suddenly gone after riding the robot for first time in new game+, can't switch = stuck forever, and with auto-save it got locked down....

Edit: manage to spawn back, but if you switch once, she gone again.... Uuuh, got it worse now.....both are gone..... ......I'm done with this game.....
i'm alway got that bug too in NG+ but i know how to fix it

first you need to control koyuki(aka. little snow) by switch character in gallery mode
bug fix1.png

then go to the second save point of the game(before first boss map)
bug fix2.png

you need koyuki for pass this way
bug fix 3.png

you can summon lost character back in this pad
bug fix4.png

like this
bug fix 5.png

then pick she back and continue you game play like nothing happening
bug fix 6.png

and

i need to know how to get item from this map

i tried so hardddd but still can't get it

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i'm alway got that bug too in NG+ but i know how to fix it

first you need to control koyuki(aka. little snow) by switch character in gallery mode
View attachment 27617

then go to the second save point of the game(before first boss map)
View attachment 27618

you need koyuki for pass this way
View attachment 27619

you can summon lost character back in this pad
View attachment 27620

like this
View attachment 27621

then pick she back and continue you game play like nothing happening
View attachment 27622

and

Thank's for the solution and it worked like a charm....
....and yeah I can't find that item there too.....already search every corner for nothing.....

....and is the 4th form (the right one) even exist here? can't find it anywhere....
Currently playing arena and raising modules like crazy....

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
seems game has been updated to 1.02 but dlsite won't let them update right away. so if your still getting bugs the free update is on there ci-en

nousepro

Reputation score
Thank's for the solution and it worked like a charm....
....and yeah I can't find that item there too.....already search every corner for nothing.....

....and is the 4th form (the right one) even exist here? can't find it anywhere....
maybe 4th form coming in future update like no future difficulty

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
as per Ci-en, the game now updated to 1.10a. My japanese is elementary level so if someone can point out mistake, that would be helpful.

a little changes mentioned like free camera in H scene,, 八六二(the green cat girl, what's her name called in romaji?)'s store now appear in some places, slime's abilites on very hard mode, jilelen's "moeness" and koyuki's cuteness stat slightly affect mastery growth, and enemies will more likely do h attack when you are naked from dressing room

most of bug fixes are mentioned there as well such as wall stuck problem, can't access 51f floors, marker not dissapearing even though item already collected, mouth's sensivity increased abnormally, etc

I do hope this game will be properly translated just like the previous game for non japanese speakers. Just found out koyuki apparently is half human half robot..(though, the others doesn't seems like robot at all either)
Don't really like Jilelen at previous game but this brings her charm much more. Koyuki still the best though

Edit: went ahead and asked if author have plan distribute the game to steam(does the previous game even released on steam?)
Edit 2: so I got reply straight away, steam is very strict with loli charaters(duh, maybe you guys know but it's first for me) so unsure if it's possible..maybe someday, he/she said

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, while the thread is up again,
-I'm still curious what the dog houses for in new game+
-Mentioned above, how to get that stats coin in middle and battery on upper left map....
-and just hope they translating skills and menu descriptions

Edit: went ahead and asked if author have plan distribute the game to steam(does the previous game even released on steam?)
Edit 2: so I got reply straight away, steam is very strict with loli charaters(duh, maybe you guys know but it's first for me) so unsure if it's possible..maybe someday, he/she said
You know, even if the girls are loli, it's should be fine if they removed the H content thou, and add the patch like Kagura Games does, but it's mean they need to edit/change the whole game program and CG

nousepro

Reputation score
So, while the thread is up again,
-I'm still curious what the dog houses for in new game+
-Mentioned above, how to get that stats coin in middle and battery on upper left map....
-and just hope they translating skills and menu descriptions

You know, even if the girls are loli, it's should be fine if they removed the H content thou, and add the patch like Kagura Games does, but it's mean they need to edit/change the whole game program and CG
dog house can use for refill item you Spent in exploration except green potion

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
So the game is updated again to 1.11a

changes:
- changed appearance of destructible rocks by koyuki's explosive so it now becomes easier to recognize
- tutorial on co-op attack will require koyuki's "co-op attack" ability enabled first
- jilelen's strengthening magic's buffs will not dissapear when you change maps
- don't quite understand this one. it's about dark attribute's strengthening magic
(4.)闇属性の「強化」軌跡魔法 ー 影代の効果追加
闇重唱の効果は「使用できるMPは5以上なら、一般攻撃は一度防ぐことができる」追加
終焉クロックの条件はちょっと緩くなるために。
- added a way to exit lightning's podium

bug fixes:
-not sure but I think fixed a problem where you don't get dog's transformation? but it's mentioned it's new bug so if you are not 1.10 yet, nothing to worry about
イヌ因子を取得ができない問題修正
他の不具合を修正したために発生する新たな不具合です
-attack values too high won't hit enemy accurately
-minor fixes

about that water area, maybe the coin stat is actually directly below where you have koyuki stand? ->confirmed to be that one
and as for that 2 statues, also the same thing. you just moved those statues and you'll get both coin and batteries. Not sure what else.. probably it's the bug mentioned
marker not dissapearing even though item already collected
Note for me and for anyone cares, the author is not japanese. And his previous games DID come on steam(the yuuka one) and still there..

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Author now mentioned on ci-en that he officially planned to sell the game on steam and one other game which is the elf slave management game but doesn't know what is the policy.

also, regarding this game, the game will be updated with both jilelen and koyuki's ultimate and additional contents such as hidden bosses and no future difficulty

ZxDanielKingxZ

Reputation score
Yo guys, anyone know how to reach to the mission zone?
Capture.JPG

I know it reaches from here, since there's once a cutscenes pop out, this pillar is gone. But I decided to make some preparation before going down so I go back to base, when I come back, this giant pillar reappear back and the cutscene won't show up again. Am I stuck? save000.jpg

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Oh a 3D game.
In one of the pictures I saw handholding.

Is there romance or is this game all girls getting violated by monstrosities?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Yo guys, anyone know how to reach to the mission zone?
View attachment 29148

I know it reaches from here, since there's once a cutscenes pop out, this pillar is gone. But I decided to make some preparation before going down so I go back to base, when I come back, this giant pillar reappear back and the cutscene won't show up again. Am I stuck? View attachment 29149
Oh a 3D game.
In one of the pictures I saw handholding.

Is there romance or is this game all girls getting violated by monstrosities?
No

ZxDanielKingxZ

Reputation score
Sorry for not being clear. I was half asleep.
Yes, there should be a big hole.. Probably you use old version?
I mentioned that I saw the big once when I just reached this place as story appeared and I said I wanna make some preparation when I go back to the base. When I come back, the big is covered back and the story doesn't pop up back. So I heavily stuck here.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
I mentioned that I saw the big once when I just reached this place as story appeared and I said I wanna make some preparation when I go back to the base. When I come back, the big is covered back and the story doesn't pop up back. So I heavily stuck here.
I am aware. which is why I asked if you probably use old version.
I don't recall it's back again with pillars. Old version has quite few issues.

ZxDanielKingxZ

Reputation score
I am aware. which is why I asked if you probably use old version.
I don't recall it's back again with pillars. Old version has quite few issues.
Yeah mine is old version, probably that cause it... Thanks tho XD

sophie

Reputation score
this game is out on the english dl site now it looks like

Leksis

Reputation score
I'm stuck at a specific part myself.
I just got to the point where I unlocked Jilelen's Dog Form so I could swim across that .... moat? Near the bottom right of the map, but the door is locked and I don't see any keys or even if a key is needed. Going back to Base Camp and the Village don't do anything either.
Any have any guide/info on where to go next or am I just blind as hell?
I was blocked at the same point, I hope it help future players stuck here.
There is a torch on the left. Little Snow can extinguish it with an ~Ice Bottle.
It will open the door and release the way.

waterTemple.png

Last edited by a moderator: