What's new

ACT Loli [セルレ部] 機核覚醒~ジレレンと深紅迷宮~ (RE235818) (RJ235818)

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone know where is the wind and lightning elements location? Already finishing the game but still miss it....

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
PS: i won't be sharing my save, not because i'm an asshole or anything like that, but because i actually respect the author of this game for making a game this good enough to actually play trough it with my own effort... And yeah i did get out of my way to share the important info about this game so that i could give everyone the opportunity to enjoy it as much as i did so i think that is enough effort on my part...
I got to the first level, couldn't figure out what to do at a large brick as hammer girl, deleted the game data and moved on. Mission accomplished, I really "enjoyed it."

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i seriously not made for this game... i just started got hammer girl destroyed the first stone. then go down. after that either right or left its blocked. right side a walla - left side a light wall pillas and top of it a red wall.... have 2 hours already trying to figue out and its the start.....

Tenma

Reputation score
Here's a hint, the missions are a good guide for the general direction you need to go. Hit switches move levers, trigger things with magic, and push blocks with the first character you get. If you see something you want to wall jump to reach use the hammer girl.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got to the first level, couldn't figure out what to do at a large brick as hammer girl, deleted the game data and moved on. Mission accomplished, I really "enjoyed it."
So let me get this straight, i am somehow to blame for you not wanting to put any effort into this game but still wanting to experience all the content???

I mean i am sort of unsure as to how to react to this... You see the stuff i wrote earlier on was for people who were already actually capable of getting somewhere in this game by themselves but were unsure of some of the finer details, so seeing how you don't fit into that category i don't see why you're getting mad at me for, lol...

nousepro

Reputation score
Anyone know where is the wind and lightning elements location? Already finishing the game but still miss it....
i can't remember where i get wind magic but about lighting u need black magic to pass this way then go ahead untill dead end goahead.png

and hey anyone know where i can find a Metal Slime?

and how can i use F2 transform in monster gallery? i can't do it since i play demo

at last how can i get last tramsform? they have 4 slot right? what is the last one

sorry for my bad english

vaper

Reputation score
the mechanic in this game is so damn infuriating
I've spent more hours in this game trying to get something to work than in rdr 2
And still don't know how to pick up this water magic >:C

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Um, you should be able to just jump on top of the altar and get it after a short cutscene... If that doesn't work then i don't really know what might be wrong... I mean i haven't really run into any serious bugs outside an odd platform or two allowing you to walk trough them...

Note: Make sure you switch to Jilelen(the magic flinging girl) before you jump on it...

nousepro

Reputation score
the mechanic in this game is so damn infuriating
I've spent more hours in this game trying to get something to work than in rdr 2
use Jilelen(pink hair character) step on the... podium? or something like that

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i can't remember where i get wind magic but about lighting u need black magic to pass this way then go ahead untill dead endView attachment 27584

and hey anyone know where i can find a Metal Slime?

and how can i use F2 transform in monster gallery? i can't do it since i play demo

at last how can i get last tramsform? they have 4 slot right? what is the last one

sorry for my bad english

*Facepalm* Now I'm feel stupid not knowing this simple puzzle.... already gone there many times, but I'm forget that the dark magic animation pierce the wall....

already on new game+ so maybe gonna rush it...

Kanonno

Lurker
Reputation score
Anybody can help me for the transformation? I have selected the cat form but nothing happen

nousepro

Reputation score

*Facepalm* Now I'm feel stupid not knowing this simple puzzle.... already gone there many times, but I'm forget that the dark magic animation pierce the wall....

already on new game+ so maybe gonna rush it...
now i remember where i get wind magic you want water magic go this way and clear the wind puzzle

wind.png

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
now i remember where i get wind magic you want water magic go this way and clear the wind puzzle

View attachment 27590

*Double Facepalm* Seriously, already had been in this place too.... I just barely know you need to shoots multiple light magic to active the button so it can be smashed by Little Snow.....

nsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1575341198357.png

what do I do here. I went way past this and can still not figure out what to do. I read some of the all other comments in the thread but still stuck. Is this the puzzle i'm supposed to figure out or do i need something else beforehand?

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
View attachment 27598

what do I do here. I went way past this and can still not figure out what to do. I read some of the all other comments in the thread but still stuck. Is this the puzzle i'm supposed to figure out or do i need something else beforehand?
You don't need to go that direction, if I remember correctly. The air magic podium is in that direction. Just go screw around in the area in the general direction of the mission and should result in you making some progress. Also, if have the dog girl transformation you'll mostly being using that to progress.

nsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't need to go that direction, if I remember correctly. The air magic podium is in that direction. Just go screw around in the area in the general direction of the mission and should result in you making some progress. Also, if have the dog girl transformation you'll mostly being using that to progress.
thank you I figured out what I was missing. I already went past the dog girl part but did not look up...

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
because some people are getting frustrated at the game i'm uploading my new game+ save at the beginning of the game it has full map maped out and 3 forms and all elements unlocked use it just for the map or for your own play-thru

Attachments

vaper

Reputation score
because some people are getting frustrated at the game i'm uploading my new game+ save at the beginning of the game it has full map maped out and 3 forms and all elements unlocked use it just for the map or for your own play-thru
You're doing gods work, thank you very much

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The game sure got some bugs, my Little Snow suddenly gone after riding the robot for first time in new game+, can't switch = stuck forever, and with auto-save it got locked down....

Edit: manage to spawn back, but if you switch once, she gone again....
Uuuh, got it worse now.....both are gone.....
......I'm done with this game.....

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, well. managed to find wind magic podium at last.
1575395776603.png
10 hours plus(cuz I forgot where was my progress before) still not reaching end yet but it was fun.

Had a blast with this game. Enjoyed both H content and platformer. Gotta try to finish this with my own effort at least

To the guy that posted save above. Appreciate your willing to share but the map doesn't really helpful since you can't see unexplored maps and cat's key path anyway

Edit 2:
Lightning magic podium here. You'll need to get dark element first
1575463523958.png

Last edited: