What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [-SetsunaSoft-] エルローグ / EluRogue (RJ400230)

Comivan

Reputation score
No the other areas will be plains forest and ... waterside?

Also i'd imagine feet for the passive skills is just a translation issue, more like Feat as in DnD and others.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New update on the Ci-en. I don't think I can post the link because of the loli rules.

Looks like the next trial update is out and has some kinda slave mode from the screenshots?

I didn't GTL the page.

Last edited:

MirrororriM

Reputation score
I'm a retard, when the game introduce you to dungeons is there any way to leave them once you're satisfied or do you have to game over to exit?

Reputation score
I'm a retard, when the game introduce you to dungeons is there any way to leave them once you're satisfied or do you have to game over to exit?
If you mean the cave(1st world), you need to complete all receipts those the NPC offered.
If you mean the dungeons(the 2 roguelike caves in world 1), just go to the goal; the longer one with a boss that you need to beat.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This updated to version 0.15 on cien back on 9/30.
I've been having a hell of a time trying to get anything able to translate anything.
Textractor and mTool seem to be unable to get anything. mTool can adjust the font but doesn't translate anything, it also lags considerably at any new text.
Textractor just spits out code jibberish.
Has anyone else had any luck getting the most recent version to work?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This updated to version 0.15 on cien back on 9/30.
I've been having a hell of a time trying to get anything able to translate anything.
Textractor and mTool seem to be unable to get anything. mTool can adjust the font but doesn't translate anything, it also lags considerably at any new text.
Textractor just spits out code jibberish.
Has anyone else had any luck getting the most recent version to work?
Have you tried the RPG Maker MV hook patcher?

Or is this game using Wolf? I forgot. Usually with these action games made in an RPG engine you get gibberish from the UI text constantly rendering so you have to find a way to filter all that crap out.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This is using Wolf. Reinstalled Textractor fixed the programming jibberish but it's not recognizing it as a wolf game so you just get the getglyphouput hooks that doesn't copy over any repeated kanji which reduces the text copied over to single kanji if anything after a certain point. AGTH usually fixes that with /x3 or something. Been so long since I've had to work with those due to using mTool for almost everything.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Haven't the foggiest idea. Is there anyway to check?
I know that mTool used to work on earlier versions and free demo but doesn't now. Maybe that means it updated?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well this is....not an easy game to play without english.
Still, very fun. I've managed to get to the desert town but I'm kind of stuck there. I'm not exactly sure what to do in order to wear the outfit you buy from the store, or complete quests from the quest board. Can't seem to get into any dungeons besides the one to the north with cows and carrots too.
Sometimes I'm not even allowed into dungeons. Maybe i'll wait for a full release and hope for an english translation.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well this is....not an easy game to play without english.
Still, very fun. I've managed to get to the desert town but I'm kind of stuck there. I'm not exactly sure what to do in order to wear the outfit you buy from the store, or complete quests from the quest board. Can't seem to get into any dungeons besides the one to the north with cows and carrots too.
Sometimes I'm not even allowed into dungeons. Maybe i'll wait for a full release and hope for an english translation.
To change cloths u need to go into your room(the guy u met in the cave give u on in the town) to continue the story you need to go to the church in the center.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Alright, gathering ingredients for whatsherface so I can get out of this damn cave. Problem is, it looks like I have what I need for the recipe, but it's not listed as being available on their crafting screen. What am I missing? Pardon the mspaint edit.
eluroguecraftprob.jpg

Edit: Cripe's sake. You need to select the second option in the lady's dialogue menu to store goods with her.

Edit again: Here, a save in town for those of you that just want out of that cave. Save file is for version 0.14. (Change the last part of the filename from .txt to .sav, you may have to .)

Attachments

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To change cloths u need to go into your room(the guy u met in the cave give u on in the town) to continue the story you need to go to the church in the center.
I already have the outfit available in her room, and i can already change into her pajamas, (outfit with the loose fitting shirt), i just cant seem to change into the dancer outfit, because there is some kind of criteria i haven’t met, i think

and i saw the cutscene in the church. Can’t seem to donate the 50gold like the priests asks, but im assuming thats not how i advance. I guess i just have to grind in the grassy/labyrinth dungeon for meal ingredients like in the cave?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems the author has been working on providing some tools that will assist with translating the game. They go into detail about technical challenges in the blog but the idea is that they will provide a CSV that can be used to replace Japanese text, a special launcher for the game will then control what language to use.

They do not recommend picking up a fan translation anytime soon due to the script constantly changing but this will be good for at least running it through a machine translator in the mean time since the game has problems with mTool and Text hookers.

RockCat

Reputation score
It seems the author has been working on providing some tools that will assist with translating the game. They go into detail about technical challenges in the blog but the idea is that they will provide a CSV that can be used to replace Japanese text, a special launcher for the game will then control what language to use.

They do not recommend picking up a fan translation anytime soon due to the script constantly changing but this will be good for at least running it through a machine translator in the mean time since the game has problems with mTool and Text hookers.
WOHA, a japanese creator that is actually friendly to western audiences?
We truly live in the future.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I already have the outfit available in her room, and i can already change into her pajamas, (outfit with the loose fitting shirt), i just cant seem to change into the dancer outfit, because there is some kind of criteria i haven’t met, i think
The character has to be pregnant in order to wear it, it's a maternity dress.

Currently the only way to get impregnated that I know of is to fight and lose against the giant slime boss at the end of the initial cave dungeons.

RockCat

Reputation score
New stuff about ero-scren dropped today, no links due to char lookin' a bit under the age :>

Cinders

Reputation score
Is the latest .20 version bugged out for anyone else visually?