What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [-SetsunaSoft-] エルローグ / EluRogue (RJ400230)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
After the 17th time in a row I got captured by the thieves, I just deleted the game.
You are probably on the open map, doing the merchant delivery quest.

use the smithing upgrade stones on your armor, it helps survive open world fights since you canot increase your hp outside of a dungeon
Have a position swapping spell in your inventory at any time
have a lighting spell or explosive ready if you know you go into the ambush

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does one go about de-equipping cursed gear?

edit: Nevermind, you can sneak into the slums by going around to the left. Cursed enchantment can be removed at the shop there.

Last edited:
Reputation score
How does one go about de-equipping cursed gear?

edit: Nevermind, you can sneak into the slums by going around to the left. Cursed enchantment can be removed at the shop there.
1. Which shop you are talking about? There are 2 shops in the slum.
2. The formal way of de-cursing is by the sister in the church(cost 50 gold, all equipment at once), or by using de-curse scroll(1 scroll for 1 equipment)

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Which shop you are talking about? There are 2 shops in the slum.
2. The formal way of de-cursing is by the sister in the church(cost 50 gold, all equipment at once), or by using de-curse scroll(1 scroll for 1 equipment)
The witch's shop behind the barrel. Her options are to improve an effect or remove one. Removing the curse works, I guess. The 4th option to remove a curse is to use the scroll that re-assigns the effects at random - this method is also an easy way to get fully enchanted items if you step on the curse trap upstairs several times.

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I used Mtool which also has a thread in the site.

https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/

1.) Download the program from the link above. Just get the DirectDownload one.
2.) Extract the file, go to Tool folder, run nw.exe View attachment 46253

3.) Drag Elurogue's Game.exe on the "Drag and drop" box, like this
View attachment 46254

4.) Download 'Unifont' by clicking this, then change the font.
View attachment 46257

5.) Click on 'Install & Go'

Edit:

6.) Once the game runs, go to the MTool program and click on the Translation tab. Make sure the Source Language is JP, and Target Language is EN (If you want it to be in english) then click on 'Start Translation'

View attachment 46265

Once successful, the title screen should look like this, and will automatically translate the game text as you play along.
View attachment 46259

There should also be a 'StartWithTool.bat' program that should be installed on the game's folder. Just click on the program to open the game with MTool
View attachment 46260
For some random reason Mtool causes random crashes when į enter inventory etc... I have japanese locale for non unicode set... Running this without mtool is fine...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The witch's shop behind the barrel. Her options are to improve an effect or remove one. Removing the curse works, I guess. The 4th option to remove a curse is to use the scroll that re-assigns the effects at random - this method is also an easy way to get fully enchanted items if you step on the curse trap upstairs several times.
Wait what? I have beaten the game multiple times and still haven't found this witch shop. Can you please post a screenshot of the entrance?

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait what? I have beaten the game multiple times and still haven't found this witch shop. Can you please post a screenshot of the entrance?
It was mentioned in the version 1.021 changelog, but I'm not sure if it's in earlier versions. On the first floor, the witch has the item modification options. The upper floor has purchasable unlocks for the traps found in dungeons. Those are purchased using the purple-colored currency you get after completing dungeons.

Attachments