What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That was the fix for the people who had issues on twitter. I'll have to see what exactly you're using to be sure.
upload the kyko you are using + the vega somewhere and send me the link if you are able pls
Sorry for the delay, christmas holiday stuff.

Vega

Kyko

Ero Birdie

Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.
*Image removed due to loli*

Visit my Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for the delay, christmas holiday stuff.

Vega

Kyko
that kyko is the older version, im guessing you got it before I changed the file

^^ that one has the code for the anim to show properly, make sure for vega you're using the "psychoraper_vega" def instead of "psycho_raper_vega"

mr.ed99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For Tower of Bloody Gang in the patch notes: "-Added Second Stage anim compatibility after cumming many times"

What does this mean? At the end of the second round of Tower winning the match just drags on endlessly with a fraction of health on opponent.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
For Tower of Bloody Gang in the patch notes: "-Added Second Stage anim compatibility after cumming many times"

What does this mean? At the end of the second round of Tower winning the match just drags on endlessly with a fraction of health on opponent.

Second Stage != Second Round.

Basically what this is saying is that after TOBF cums in an enemy a number of times (IIRC 5) compatible characters animations change to a second set.

mr.ed99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Second Stage != Second Round.

Basically what this is saying is that after TOBF cums in an enemy a number of times (IIRC 5) compatible characters animations change to a second set.
I see, thank you.

Anyone have a link for murakami mob (2.0 was latest?) getting an account to download from mugenarchive seems dead in the water.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you have a regular victim, I think it randomly picks between the first stage and second stage on climax. At least it seems that way with mine.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are there any places to get an up to date kuromaru, bao and slime plus? or are most of them the same version?

mr.ed99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't think it makes a difference, the behavior I mentioned was like that before the dog was put in with previous versions.
Could be different issues. Might take more testing but I've seen instances of the dog animations, seemingly, either resetting stage 2 or delaying it.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that kyko is the older version, im guessing you got it before I changed the file

^^ that one has the code for the anim to show properly, make sure for vega you're using the "psychoraper_vega" def instead of "psycho_raper_vega"
That did it, thanks! Now lets hope whoever sent you that update does the other positions too, loved their work on Dizzy!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the mike

Lurker
Reputation score
also doesn't that guys latest picture fall into loli content?

in other news if you don't know yet, Anthimus (aka the spammer) has been banned from uploading to the 18+ section of MA

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
in other news if you don't know yet, Anthimus (aka the spammer) has been banned from uploading to the 18+ section of MA
:cry::cry::cry: < Not about him being banned but just remembered I accidentally wrote his name in the wrong text box a few weeks ago when looking for the drama mentioned earlier. Instead of searching for his posts, I updated my status for all to see to "Anthimus" and accidentally started some meme where people began commenting on it with names of other members XD.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
also doesn't that guys latest picture fall into loli content?
You smoking something? Because I ain't seein' no Loli anywhere as far as the eye can see o_ O
As far as Anthimus goes - yes, I am well aware and it feels sssooooo gooood. That being said - BisonShadaloo has been banned entirely from MugenRyona as well as MugenArchive - and pulled a real dickmove. (That's a very massive understatement still)

Last edited:

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About Bison, he's unbanned at mugenarchive, you really can't get rid of bad grass that easily.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
About Bison, he's unbanned at mugenarchive, you really can't get rid of bad grass that easily.
How in all seven hells did this happen? Looks like someone was sucking a helluva lot of admin dick. After what he uploaded his account should have been terminated and deleted permanently. I love how on his profile he's all "Oh I didn't know it was a malicious file! I should check these better I'm SO sorry!" and that's probably what he told the admins too. Fuck. Who even believes his shit anymore? All he ever does is steal, lie and insult. And oh, upload fucking illegal material to a site to harm it. But hey! Who am I to judge?!
Fucking christ, the MA admins are braindead fuckers aright...