Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New HD vids

Gettag

D-Gear

Last edited:
Reputation score
Found a Carol Stanzack from Savage Reign out in the archive, but was disappointed with the lack of real animations. Ended up trying my hand at making it compatible with some of the baomaru gettag stuff. It's pretty experimental cause I've never touched the maker before, and I'm sure it could be a hell of a lot cleaner and better, but if you wanted to give it a shot, here it is.

original by: Fervicante (Unknown editor)
Edited by: me

No idea if I'll ever go back and clean it up or expand the compatibility.

EDIT: I've started my own thread in MUGEN Releases for future content

Last edited:

nosferatus

Reputation score
Found a Carol Stanzack from Savage Reign out in the archive, but was disappointed with the lack of real animations. Ended up trying my hand at making it compatible with some of the baomaru gettag stuff. It's pretty experimental cause I've never touched the maker before, and I'm sure it could be a hell of a lot cleaner and better, but if you wanted to give it a shot, here it is.

original by: Fervicante (Unknown editor)
Edited by: me

No idea if I'll ever go back and clean it up or expand the compatibility.
very good still expand the compatibility

Itazura

Reputation score
I am looking for a single Jill and the Ero Helpers that is the zombies and zombie dogs. The Jill can target herself with a hunter, a dog, and a zombie. I would love any that can target themselves, but the Jill is what I am looking for the most

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am looking for a single Jill and the Ero Helpers that is the zombies and zombie dogs. The Jill can target herself with a hunter, a dog, and a zombie. I would love any that can target themselves, but the Jill is what I am looking for the most
Hmm. There is an ero jill with zombies and dogs on my MEGA in my sig if that helps any. Does't target herself though... I'd change it but she doesn't have the sprites for it and adding them in is a hassle because of differing color palettes. No idea what other Jills there are.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm guessing it's talk of mugen_ero's Jill with zombies character. We'll never get that unless someone locates him and steals his computer.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh I've seen someone made a version of that where she can target herself. Maybe not 100% same as mugen ero's but I know I had it at some point. I'll check to see which one of mine it is if I am reading this right.

Itazura

Reputation score
Well, If anyone made them it would still be great. Like I said, any one that can be targeted by their own attacks is nice.

Itazura

Reputation score
Hmm. There is an ero jill with zombies and dogs on my MEGA in my sig if that helps any. Does't target herself though... I'd change it but she doesn't have the sprites for it and adding them in is a hassle because of differing color palettes. No idea what other Jills there are.
I have a Jill that can be attacked, but how hard would it be to add the ero helpers to another Jill?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have a Jill that can be attacked, but how hard would it be to add the ero helpers to another Jill?
The issue isn't making her attackable - the issue is adding the compatible sprites. Last time I tried they had a differently set up color palette and I just couldn't be bothered to deal with that. Changing the code to make the creatures affect Jill herself is the easier task, really ....

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I laughed off your request because I remembered that, like Dawnstar, only Mugenero's Ero_jill had that targeting capability. However, once KiWolfGirl suggested that s/he had an existing character, I playtested all my ero_jills (I have a few different versions--not older or newer, but ones with different capabilities, which is annoying since that problem causes branching). Sure enough, I actually found that one of my versions can be violated by her own zombie helpers (not her dogs, unfortunately).

The main problem is that the zombies attack the opponent character, so the Jill spawning the zombies doesn't immediately get attacked by the zombies. Instead, she's attacked if the zombie happens to fall onto her, either when attempting to attack the opponent (e.g. Jill is in between the zombie and the victim when the zombie makes its attack), or when Jill spawns it immediately behind her to fall (i.e. there are two zombie attacks for Jill, and one of them is spawning a zombie to fall behind her).

Therefore, if you're requesting a Jill who spawns zombies that wander around and attack indiscriminately, or a Jill who can spawn zombies that ONLY attack herself, I don't have that. What I DO have is a Jill who can spawn rap*st zombies, has victim sprites for herself, and can be attacked by her own zombies. So sorry for the long post, but PM me--I've uploaded it to my 4Shared account. (I don't wanna violate any forum rules by putting a public link here).

Oh, and it was fun having two AI controlled Jill vs Claire characters battle with zombies and seeing who would get shot or get violated first. Thanks Gettag for that matchup.

The issue isn't making her attackable - the issue is adding the compatible sprites. Last time I tried they had a differently set up color palette and I just couldn't be bothered to deal with that. Changing the code to make the creatures affect Jill herself is the easier task, really ....
Haha really? I'm the opposite; I'm awful with code and much, much better with fiddling around and adding sprites. I can't actually MAKE sprites, mind you (I've edited a lot of them, so I'm okay, but I prefer to take existing things). I've worked enough with palettes that I hate trying to make different palettes compatible with each other in order to merge sprites. However, for this context, I think the Ero_Jill in question already has victim sprites.

I'm more interested in your ability to code and create rap*sts though. :D

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haha really? I'm the opposite; I'm awful with code and much, much better with fiddling around and adding sprites. I can't actually MAKE sprites, mind you (I've edited a lot of them, so I'm okay, but I prefer to take existing things). I've worked enough with palettes that I hate trying to make different palettes compatible with each other in order to merge sprites. However, for this context, I think the Ero_Jill in question already has victim sprites.
Really? Hmm. Don't think I have that one - or knew it existed for that matter. Can you send it to me or something? Maybe I can look at it.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I looked through my characters and I have a few Jills called "Ero-Jill" but the ones I currently have in my game don't seem to be the one I was thinking of. I had too many chars and cleaned up a bunch a while ago, so it must have been in the ones I removed. I'm still sure I had one where the summons would attack her too, there was a specific key you used to make them appear from behind her or they would grab her if the other player jumped over. I'll see if I can look through my archives, but I still know I had it.

Edit: I tried to search Garbage Archive for it but they are having a Cuntmunity Event so I can't confirm if its there.

Also the D-gear guy (I guess the D stands for douchebag since he's now one of those "hey everyone look at my characters no you can't have them" creators, the worst kind) finally made that pink Venom edit monster able to use its monster form for top-moves instead of the super boring generic anime boy. It's all tail sex and it has quite a few positions. Real big shame but I hope it can slip out at some point.

Last edited:

SpectatorX

Reputation score
Hello guys. I heard about this site from a friend. After the disaster of Tumblr, I was currently looking for another place to post my edits. Is this place fine?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello guys. I heard about this site from a friend. After the disaster of Tumblr, I was currently looking for another place to post my edits. Is this place fine?
Hey there ;3 Should probably make a new thread somewhere. Probably the sub-forum itself? Unless you plan on releasing characters in the future, then you might as well post in the releases ;o

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey. Was wondering if you'd drop in. Tumblr and MA both suck, huh?

Anyway, if you have anything to post, you probably want to make a new thread in the "Mugen Releases" thread, just like Gettag did.

Also, @Shana Fenix, I'll PM you a link to the Ero_Jill I have. Maybe you can see what you can make out of it.

nosferatus

Reputation score
hello SpectatorX that glad you are here I liked your editions above all
ino de guilty gear