What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

jerrybeans

Reputation score
I'm relatively new to mugen, and after scouring the 18+ section of mugenarchive, where do I go from here? I've been grabbing public stuff from recommended patreons, but is there any other worthwhile content I'm missing? Though I've read the guides and first and last few pages of this thread I'm a little apprehensive about sifting through it in its entirety, though if it's recommended I'll go for it.

Also, which kuromaro aggressors should I be using? There are so many different versions and the descriptions in mugenarchive are fairly lacking. What's the difference between Kuromaro, V2, press, or erogirl?
Are there any guides available for editing/creating ero characters? I'm not that artistically inclined, but if it's possible to use some form of template to put something together that looks pretty okay, I'd like to give it a shot.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So, I torrented Queen of Fighters and when I go to play it, I get these errors
entrypoint.png
I've looked everywhere for instructions on how to fix, but nothings working
Also, none of the ULMF links work in the OP post

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm relatively new to mugen, and after scouring the 18+ section of mugenarchive, where do I go from here? I've been grabbing public stuff from recommended patreons, but is there any other worthwhile content I'm missing? Though I've read the guides and first and last few pages of this thread I'm a little apprehensive about sifting through it in its entirety, though if it's recommended I'll go for it.

Also, which kuromaro aggressors should I be using? There are so many different versions and the descriptions in mugenarchive are fairly lacking. What's the difference between Kuromaro, V2, press, or erogirl?
Are there any guides available for editing/creating ero characters? I'm not that artistically inclined, but if it's possible to use some form of template to put something together that looks pretty okay, I'd like to give it a shot.
If you're new to mugen, don't be eager to start grabbing brand new characters and stuff. Instead, grab a working copy of H-mugen, which is very fortunately given by Dawnstar in the OP.

It's here:

Then, start learning the basics of mugen--how to add characters, stages, whatever, and setting everything up/configuring.
THEN, you can start trying to find new characters and discovering the heartbeat of what H-mugen is.
What I'm trying to tell you is that, to use an analogy, you're trying to drive a car, but you don't know how to walk yet. First get the simple things down, ask questions and, (this is the thing I'm going to tell every newbie) BE PREPARED TO PUT IN THE EFFORT TO LEARN, FIND RESOURCES, AND CONTRIBUTE. H-mugen is not a plug-and-play hentai game. It's an engine that encourages and necessitates community, customization, and creativity. So if you're looking for something simple, you're in the wrong place. You get what you put into H-mugen.

As for Kuromaro, that's a difficult question. There are so many variations and unfortunately, creators/editors haven't collaborated properly--they've branched into many different versions, so each one has various abilities/styles.
Kuromaro: That's a general term. Do you mean Kuromaru_short, Kuromaru_pro, Kuromaru_c, kuromaru_plus? No idea what you're referring to, since we're so far gone from the original (so many different people have worked on the original and uploaded different versions) that it could mean anything.
V2: An older version of Kuro. Should have the basics and is generally safe to use.
Press: A fairly updated version of Kuro. Has the relatively newer "press" animations (piledriver, doggy, cowgirl).
Erogirl: Also fairly new and in production Kuro. Uses the futa erogirl as an aggressor, but she can also be a victim.

Lastly, as for editing and creating, that's music to my ears. I'd love to give some tips and pointers, and there are quite a few creators/editors in this thread who can also help you. However, again, it seems like you're too green. Take it slow and ask more questions first, and once you've got your mugen working, then take the next step to contribute. Hope I don't sound too condescending or mean. H-mugen is pretty complicated for newer folks, that's all (it's taken me about 8 years to even grasp some of the finer concepts).

Never seen those before in my life. Sorry, I don't think it's the QoF version that's not working, but something on your computer. Also, QoF is a generic term nowadays, since unfortunately there are different versions of that now. Try out Dawnstar's Mugen in my spoilered reply above first and let us know if that works.

Yeahhhh, it seems like the new forum renovations have affected the ulmf links to different posts. Is there a particular thing you were looking for? All the non-ULMF links seem to work.

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 19219
You are missing two files, d3d10.dll and inpunthost.dll( or more), in the system32 folder. This is a common problem with direct x. You can try the following solutions:

1) You can reinstall direct x to the last version
2) download dll-fixer and use the trial to fix the problem( or get the full version somewhere)
3) download the two missing archives from the dll-fixer site and manualy copy paste them in system32. You will probably need administrator privilages for this one. Check for viruses with this one. because of clone sites.
4) You could try running mugen in compatibility mode(depens of your windows, if you right click the mugen.exe icon and choose compatibility options). This is a solution maybe if you have window 10 or so and is somehow messing with mugen because mugen is old.
Hope it helps.

banana|split

Reputation score
If you're new to mugen, don't be eager to start grabbing brand new characters and stuff. Instead, grab a working copy of H-mugen, which is very fortunately given by Dawnstar in the OP.

It's here:

Then, start learning the basics of mugen--how to add characters, stages, whatever, and setting everything up/configuring.
THEN, you can start trying to find new characters and discovering the heartbeat of what H-mugen is.
What I'm trying to tell you is that, to use an analogy, you're trying to drive a car, but you don't know how to walk yet. First get the simple things down, ask questions and, (this is the thing I'm going to tell every newbie) BE PREPARED TO PUT IN THE EFFORT TO LEARN, FIND RESOURCES, AND CONTRIBUTE. H-mugen is not a plug-and-play hentai game. It's an engine that encourages and necessitates community, customization, and creativity. So if you're looking for something simple, you're in the wrong place. You get what you put into H-mugen.

As for Kuromaro, that's a difficult question. There are so many variations and unfortunately, creators/editors haven't collaborated properly--they've branched into many different versions, so each one has various abilities/styles.
Kuromaro: That's a general term. Do you mean Kuromaru_short, Kuromaru_pro, Kuromaru_c, kuromaru_plus? No idea what you're referring to, since we're so far gone from the original (so many different people have worked on the original and uploaded different versions) that it could mean anything.
V2: An older version of Kuro. Should have the basics and is generally safe to use.
Press: A fairly updated version of Kuro. Has the relatively newer "press" animations (piledriver, doggy, cowgirl).
Erogirl: Also fairly new and in production Kuro. Uses the futa erogirl as an aggressor, but she can also be a victim.

Lastly, as for editing and creating, that's music to my ears. I'd love to give some tips and pointers, and there are quite a few creators/editors in this thread who can also help you. However, again, it seems like you're too green. Take it slow and ask more questions first, and once you've got your mugen working, then take the next step to contribute. Hope I don't sound too condescending or mean. H-mugen is pretty complicated for newer folks, that's all (it's taken me about 8 years to even grasp some of the finer concepts).

Never seen those before in my life. Sorry, I don't think it's the QoF version that's not working, but something on your computer. Also, QoF is a generic term nowadays, since unfortunately there are different versions of that now. Try out Dawnstar's Mugen in my spoilered reply above first and let us know if that works.

Yeahhhh, it seems like the new forum renovations have affected the ulmf links to different posts. Is there a particular thing you were looking for? All the non-ULMF links seem to work.
Is there any particular order in which the files have to be extracted?
I thought it's like this since I couldn't find any list:
base game
patch 1
patch 2
patch 3
char pack 1
char pack 2
stage pack

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there any particular order in which the files have to be extracted?
I thought it's like this since I couldn't find any list:
base game
patch 1
patch 2
patch 3
char pack 1
char pack 2
stage pack
Nope. There should be instructions, but just extract everything, and drop the patches over the base game, and then move all the characters into the character folder and the stages into the stages folder.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need a help here guys.
I'm looking for R-18 edit of "remake version" of NAYU MIZUHARA
Judging from video on FC2 (as pic below) proves there's one somewhere, but I can't find a god damn thing.
Mugen Archive only has edits with old sprite and have no luck in there.
I've also looked Japanese ryona loader, no luck over there either.
Anyone here have any idea?

By the way she's a loli so no link or anything.

Attachments

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I need a help here guys.
I'm looking for R-18 edit of "remake version" of NAYU MIZUHARA
Judging from video on FC2 (as pic below) proves there's one somewhere, but I can't find a god damn thing.
Mugen Archive only has edits with old sprite and have no luck in there.
I've also looked Japanese ryona loader, no luck over there either.
Anyone here have any idea?

By the way she's a loli so no link or anything.
You won't find it. As far as I know it's a private edit.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know the athenas in this video
at 13:23 got rugal and ralf but can't find the athenas

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I have new ver of hentai mugen characters

0UZUKI
A-Shi
akira_h
Alena
ange
angel girl 2
Annie polly
another kung gu girl z
Athena1
Ayane Ikuse
B.Jenet
Baiken slash
Bao
Blair
Bulleta
Cammy Ax
Claudia lopez
Cow girl
CVS Mai
CVS Maki
Perverted Chun-Li
cvsingrid
cvsjill
cvs mika H
cvs yoko
cvs yuri
dizzy2
DongHwan
dragon futa 2
demon orb hunter x
Elena
Enena sexy
elissa
Eltnum_srt
Eri
Felicia
Futa shermie
futa Yoko
Gardevoir
Glen
Grizela nude
H Yuka
Hot Sakura 2
Hotaru XI
Iari
Ingrid_Degenerated
Iroha
Jessica smoke
JKvict
Kaede Hioh
Kai_new2019
Kara
Kasumi_WPrX
Komelu
KONEKO
Kula_choi
kuromaru_erogirl
Kuromaru_Plus_(Simplified)
Kyko
lei-lei
Lilith ax
Lilith futa
lulu
Mai
Mai 2k
Maji Iroha
MajiPetraJohannaLagerkvist
Maori3
Marilyn
Melusine
Mika NUDE2
Mildred_Avallone
Mina
Minotaur Couple
MinotaurDuo
MurakamiMob (Simplified)
mvc2 storm
NaedokoYuri
nakoruruss0
ninjaval10
nudechunli
Orc
outra
Priere_re
Psychoraper_Vega
Psylocke
QBee aX
Ramia_J
Rana
Riesbyfe_Eclipse (Only throw moves work on her)
Rose H2
Ryona_Morrigan
RYUKO2nd
Sailor_NeptuneEXX2
SailorMarsEXX
Saki Mitonoya
Sakura Kasugano
Samus
Sandra&Fina
Schlussel
Science_for_Adults(MR) rape character
senna
Sensi
sissy
Slave
Sophia
Starfire
stera_qa
Surako
Syanahime
taimanin_asagi
talbain rape character
Tifa_L
Videl
WHP-Ryoko
wonder_woman_PX
xi_lucy
Yagumo_H2.0
Yagumo_H4

Some characters only work with Kim, talbain, and bao.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Called out bison when someone made an edit of his work, apparently i tagged the wrong bison lmao, expecting to be banned there soon, they implement IP ban there right

Attachments

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Called out bison when someone made an edit of his work, apparently i tagged the wrong bison lmao, expecting to be banned there soon, they implement IP ban there right
Fucking christ xD I just saw and added my 2 cents lol. Bison is such a fucking disgusting person. People like him, Anthimus and Dizzy make me wish for a more selective Thanos snap sometimes ...

Mogotke

Reputation score
His "work" is taking sprites and animations from a version of Mina Majikina into souken's chample..
Seems like he just wants to start shit with taimanin suzuki all the time.
also chample as a victim wtf