What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might be worth checking out a guy called D-Gear, I saw a few videos of his on and there is a male Rper I never saw before. He's on FC2 and Twitter but I think that might be his own character or one no ones spoken of.
It's his private char, and will properly never be released.
Some dude uploaded the HD versions of his videos: https://ulmf.org/threads/sex-mugen-2-0-general-discussion-thread.6524/page-131#post-1027654
Search this thread for the remaining videos.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Some WOLPERTING Silver Arc assets if anyone wants to use it for their own character.

Edit: Updated and uploaded the complete version of the ripped assets

Last edited:

Koshty

Reputation score
Some WOLPERTING Silver Arc assets if anyone wants to use it for their own character.

Edit: Updated and uploaded the complete version of the ripped assets

What's the name of the original game so it wouldnt just be a mess?
also i searched for WOLPERTINGER game and couldnt find anything also this looks like a beat em up how did you rip the sprites since there is a certain game i want to rip it from and it's very similar to this

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
More info on the actual game is here:

It was built around a very old game engine that used to compete with mugen, 2dk2nd (2D Fighter Maker 2nd engine). In this case I used 2dk2nd_ripper to extract all the files as they were archived. There is also an editor for the engine floating around. I've used both before around games like Adventure of Troll and the Hajime no Ippo fangame.

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
More info on the actual game is here:

It was built around a very old game engine that used to compete with mugen, 2dk2nd (2D Fighter Maker 2nd engine). In this case I used 2dk2nd_ripper to extract all the files as they were archived. There is also an editor for the engine floating around. I've used both before around games like Adventure of Troll and the Hajime no Ippo fangame.
I know this is a bit off topic, but where can I find more info about that Hajime no Ippo game you mentioned? Google is not being very helpful.

Ricky

Reputation score
Is there a kof xiii one or is it personal? I remember seeing one video with those characters

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a kof xiii one or is it personal? I remember seeing one video with those characters
You talkin about a KOFXIII H-mugen? I'm sure there are some custom ones floating around. As far as the H-characters related to it, yeah, Mugenspritelover created sprites for many of the characters to be incorporated; some of the users here (myself included) have already incorporated those sprites into the existing characters for compatibility...I think if you search this thread or on MugenArchive, you might be able to find the characters already completed.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@lunawuff

The original version 12 years ago was on the competing product to mugen, he tried an updated version when Mugen was finally updated. This video explains what happened to that Ippo game:

deltahypheno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm new to mugen and I don't know if i could ask here.
Does anyone know where could I learn about how to move/fix character sprite position? I want to re-align the H-animation of some characters.
My google-fu is not strong enough, please help. Thank you!

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm new to mugen and I don't know if i could ask here.
Does anyone know where could I learn about how to move/fix character sprite position? I want to re-align the H-animation of some characters.
My google-fu is not strong enough, please help. Thank you!
Ah, I'm sure Gettag or something made a tutorial on just this...somewhere in this thread (we need to update that OP lol).
Download Fighter Factory 3 (FF3) or whatever character editor you fancy.
Follow this guide:

It's pretty old, but it's part of a series of creating a character in mugen--you can skip to about the 8 minute mark if you just want your question answered.
I'd recommend adjusting the animation positions rather than the sprite positions, however.
If you have more specific questions about adjusting H-animations, just ask.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows which Kuromaru Plus version this is? Never seen this futa "dog" before:

Mogotke

Reputation score
Anyone knows which Kuromaru Plus version this is? Never seen this futa "dog" before:
There's sprites of her in almost every kuromaru version I've seen, but goes unused most of the time.
The one in the video might be an edited version by the creator of that video, her sprites are different than the original ones.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That one should be kuromaru_plus_doggirl and is a minor edit of Kuromaru Plus with changes just to that doggirl (it normally does a normal doggystyle attack, this one squats instead).

As an added note, any time that particular doggirl (in any version of Kuromaru Plus) KOs and opponent, it enters an endless rape cycle. I personally modified mine so the last hit always does insane damage so it'll enter that endless rape state, and since it's a move and not a character, you can still move Kuromaru himself around as well. Good if you wanna set up an orgy party with 2v2, plus it can be used on your ally partner as well.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As an added note, any time that particular doggirl (in any version of Kuromaru Plus) KOs and opponent, it enters an endless rape cycle.
Sadly, it does not enter an endless rape mode, but ends after the "Kuromaru Wins" notification appears.

nosferatus

Reputation score
I have problems with getag litchi

Error detected.

Can't find file data/char/kuro.defState machine stuck in loop (stopped after 2500 loops): 912 for Litchi
Check your states for infinite ChangeState loops.

Clipboard tail:
31244: Warning: Player Litchi (57) in state 912: Changed to invalid action 912

any solution ?

Mogotke

Reputation score
I have problems with getag litchi

Error detected.

Can't find file data/char/kuro.defState machine stuck in loop (stopped after 2500 loops): 912 for Litchi
Check your states for infinite ChangeState loops.

any solution ?
The character itself is quite buggy..
Looking at the code, states 911-913 are for powering up, when you press and hold down a and y.
In Litchi.cns, look for this
Code:
[State 735, 3]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = AnimTime = 0
value = 912
Change the "AnimTime = 0" to "AnimTime = 1"
You'll want to make some placeholder animations for those states too.

Ricky

Reputation score
You talkin about a KOFXIII H-mugen? I'm sure there are some custom ones floating around. As far as the H-characters related to it, yeah, Mugenspritelover created sprites for many of the characters to be incorporated; some of the users here (myself included) have already incorporated those sprites into the existing characters for compatibility...I think if you search this thread or on MugenArchive, you might be able to find the characters already completed.
thanks I noticed spritelover work but can't find his male aggressors also some chars have clothes damage or maybe he just animated them there's also one version of Ino (witch guitarist) which top comes off when pound I can't find any ideas?