What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

nosferatus

Reputation score
finally the good thing is that mugenero already died what hurt me recently was d gear and his private character shit the desepcion

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the reason for many "private chars" is that the creator doesn't want to go the extra mile to make a fully fleshed out character, but instead just something that is good enough to make videos with it.

averymavery

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi! Sorry if this has been asked a bajillion times before,(trying to find my answer using the search engine here didn't really get the specific phrase I was looking for so I just got a bunch of random posts with a single word I was looking for) but I was wondering what steps you have to take to edit a character so it's not a victim anymore?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hi! Sorry if this has been asked a bajillion times before,(trying to find my answer using the search engine here didn't really get the specific phrase I was looking for so I just got a bunch of random posts with a single word I was looking for) but I was wondering what steps you have to take to edit a character so it's not a victim anymore?
Hey, can you be more specific? I mean, why are you asking in the first place?
Are you asking how to remove the victim's H-sprites? If you simply don't want the character to be a victim, don't use an aggressor.
If you don't have an aggressor, the victim character should function normally.
I just don't see the practical application of what you're asking.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Most characters are edited from the originals to be victims anyways, so if there's a victim version of the character, there's usually one that isn't as well. With some exceptions.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For some reason youtube suggested me this video:

Anyone know this Schlussel?

edit:
Found her:

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
damn so far every update on mugenarchive 18+ is just re-uploads with little effort to being compatible or just not compatible at all I should just hire a pixel artist and code a char myself that is there's few NSFW pixel artists

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to turn back on the 18+ switch of that Schlussel posted a few posts above? Apparently it's been turned off by the uploader.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think you are supposed to change var(32) to 2 in options.txt, but I see no change, so either I'm doing something wrong or that feature of the character is broken.
In the meantime you can use version 1.9, it has 18+ enabled by default:

edit:
Does anyone know how to turn back on the 18+ switch of that Schlussel posted a few posts above? Apparently it's been turned off by the uploader.
As mentioned above, you have to change var(32) to 2 in options.txt.
The command for the cowgirl move is:
D, DF, F, D, DF, F, a+x / b+y
The b+y one is longer and does more damage.

edit2:
Vid of the creator:

Last edited:

averymavery

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, can you be more specific? I mean, why are you asking in the first place?
Are you asking how to remove the victim's H-sprites? If you simply don't want the character to be a victim, don't use an aggressor.
If you don't have an aggressor, the victim character should function normally.
I just don't see the practical application of what you're asking.
Hi, sorry I forgot I even asked about this! I was wondering specifically for the Humpreon character,( I was trying to be vague cause I thought maybe victims characters have a pretty specific code you could change, or something. That and I wasn't sure how much the original author would appreciate me fiddling with their character). Really all I want to do is make it so Humpreon can't be a victim anymore,(it glitches out for me when doing tag team matches and both sides have a Humpreon on their team).

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi, sorry I forgot I even asked about this! I was wondering specifically for the Humpreon character,( I was trying to be vague cause I thought maybe victims characters have a pretty specific code you could change, or something. That and I wasn't sure how much the original author would appreciate me fiddling with their character). Really all I want to do is make it so Humpreon can't be a victim anymore,(it glitches out for me when doing tag team matches and both sides have a Humpreon on their team).
Hi :3 Those sprites were only for me to adjust poses in the first place anyway and are kind of placeholderish if anything. That being said, even ifyou remove the sprites it would still be grabbed. It just wouldn't display anything so I'm not sure what to tell you. Humpreon kind of isn't intended for tag team battles is all.

Ero Birdie

Reputation score
Make your own thread in the Mugen Release section to reduce clutter. This is your first warning.
new edit
If I'm not mistaken, it's from Mugenero, so private character

yo voy a crear a ese Zangief, pronto, tengo nuevos proyectos visiten mi Twitter @HIPERNOVARTS

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I know you don't speak English, but could you either try putting your images in spoiler tags? Better yet, make your own thread over in Mugen Releases.
@Ero Birdie, you've been asked multiple times at this point to do this. Consider this your first official warning now.

Mogotke

Reputation score
Did that Jill Edit ever come through
Don't think so.
I could come up with that edit, a Jill that acted like Mugenero's one right? With zombies, dogs and hunters, and can get hit by their own "summons"?

Itazura

Reputation score
I really love those type of characters. A chance to misfire attacks if there isn't a target or if you are in the way.