What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

zebrate

Reputation score
Yeah she was on the ryona uploader or w/e like months ago as well as the Jessica character too, I got a new pc and am rebuilding my mugen back up :/
Kotaru... and the others I don't think they were? Could be wrong, but I'm 100% Athena was because I had her before.
As far as the others being compatible I'd have to check lol but I highly doubt they are atm.
Do you have jessica file? has been looking for it for a while and no luck

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how the mugen ryona website works?
What do you mean by "how it works"?
You click on one of the links on the left, if asked for a password it'S usually "ryona2", then click on the link in the short text at the very top.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Well the website is in Japanese, some of the links are for patches, some are for characters.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah and I don't know which is a full char
unfortunately you gotta kinda just learn for yourself what is a character and what isn't

that being said, be wary of the files on there, a few assholes like to post viruses and bad scripts to be dicks. they get deleted but sometimes it does happen. You can usually tell though because of the way the files are named or how big the files are. That also gives you a clue as to what the files are when you're looking through the list

Ricky

Reputation score
unfortunately you gotta kinda just learn for yourself what is a character and what isn't

that being said, be wary of the files on there, a few assholes like to post viruses and bad scripts to be dicks. they get deleted but sometimes it does happen. You can usually tell though because of the way the files are named or how big the files are. That also gives you a clue as to what the files are when you're looking through the list
got it still can't believe people do this the same reason I avoid torrent

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ius ed to satanize torrents for the same reason but now i am experienced like sithri
Anyways,yeah,i bet horuakuti has a lot of work he just doesnt share until its ready so i dont pressure him, also because i know he shares,not like other ones who only share videos....cant remember their names,japanese i think,promising mechanics like boob grabs escalating and good female resistance that gradually decreases

nosferatus

Reputation score
Ius ed to satanize torrents for the same reason but now i am experienced like sithri
Anyways,yeah,i bet horuakuti has a lot of work he just doesnt share until its ready so i dont pressure him, also because i know he shares,not like other ones who only share videos....cant remember their names,japanese i think,promising mechanics like boob grabs escalating and good female resistance that gradually decreases
in that you are right, thanks horuakuti for sharing your work

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mugen Archive?
Most likely they have a "community weekend" again where everyone who hasn't posted ~10 posts cannot download files. Post a few sensible posts, or wait a week.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, trash weekend... don't we all just love it and isn't it the most useful and productive thing ever?

HristValkyrie

Reputation score
I haven't been able to download anything from that stupid site. It loops back to the home page when I do after the adshrink shit

jacky009123

Lurker
Reputation score
23254 23255 I had found it in jp site who’s building a new character asuna.

Does every author has an idea to build or building the dengeki character, Thanks for readᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Koshty

Reputation score
Mugen Archive just purged all of the 18+ sections to moderate them because most of them had bad language so that site is basically useless to me now