What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I did some digging. Allegedly, they're "auditing" the 18+ section and everything got moved to a private section so they're allegedly being checked by the administration there. And once they're checked they'll get moved back. Allegedly.

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, all the link to old ulmf on the OP is not working anymore. anyone know how can one get to those threads?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I did some digging. Allegedly, they're "auditing" the 18+ section and everything got moved to a private section so they're allegedly being checked by the administration there. And once they're checked they'll get moved back. Allegedly.
Because we all know that's gonna happen, right? :'3
Let's face it, none of the admins on MA want anything to do with the 18+ section. They never cared of it and some even hate it. How likely is it that, without a new admin being appointed for that section (did you know they asked BISON to do it and he actually refused? Don't know which part of that is more ridicolous honestly) this is ever gonna get resolved?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Less bitchin about that worthless site and more filling up our +18 mugen section <3

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Didnt they do audit with +18 stages months ago and they still aren't back?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interestingly, the categories Aggressor, Victim (Male) and Vore are still there, but were moved to "Punching Bags":

And even though all files in Aggressor and Victim (Male) are hidden, seemingly all Vore characters are still available to download.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Interestingly, the categories Aggressor, Victim (Male) and Vore are still there, but were moved to "Punching Bags":

And even though all files in Aggressor and Victim (Male) are hidden, seemingly all Vore characters are still available to download.
Something something hateful insults...
Seriously though, am I the only one feeling that this is more than just "oh people were breaking rules so we're putting them in lockdown until shit's fixed"? Them being moved to a category literally called "Punching Bags" can't be a coincidence. I feel like some admin or another is on a retarded purist shitfest trip a-la "dOnT lEwd mY wAIfu" or "thIS iSnt WhaT MuGEn iS MeaNT fOr".

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(sign)... I came back here to check what the hell's going on in MA but oh well..... shit just got real now.
As much as I like to agree with Ericidge but lolicon pixel art lover like me are fucked either way from this.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This was pretty much inevitable, we ought to start moving shit here as i doubt we will get the site back, and the site was a mess anyway. Also ought to organize shit as well, it takes a special breed of person to have to do tons of research for shit like this lol.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
(sign)... I came back here to check what the hell's going on in MA but oh well..... shit just got real now.
As much as I like to agree with Ericidge but lolicon pixel art lover like me are fucked either way from this.
What exactly to you mean? Did they mention anything about Loli content over there? Because I can not find anything.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Something something hateful insults...
Seriously though, am I the only one feeling that this is more than just "oh people were breaking rules so we're putting them in lockdown until shit's fixed"? Them being moved to a category literally called "Punching Bags" can't be a coincidence. I feel like some admin or another is on a retarded purist shitfest trip a-la "dOnT lEwd mY wAIfu" or "thIS iSnt WhaT MuGEn iS MeaNT fOr".
Alot of people think this is whats going on because so many of the admins were always against it from the start.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so a site ive been using for H content is

it's selection is lacking at the moment. with only 61 victims and 35 aggressors. still, a couple of popular ones are on there, like futa felicia, korumaru press, and bao. then again its missing characters like supergirl, futa R. mika and anything chun li related.
Give it a look if you want your fix of new characters.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Liking loli content is the hard life.
In many senses of that word, i suppose.