What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Mαlice

Reputation score
Ah cool, cannot exactly ask for Patreon exclusive content here though with recent updates, aha.

Arell

Reputation score
whoa...haven't talked for a while, but i see we got a major change in the archives, which isn't a big deal to me but what im concerned of..is where will the mugen hentai content go to now? wil it be scattered and locked behind paywalls like patreon or is someone gonna try and host a site for it? only time will tell.

Redflash

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a lot of new content for Redflash's Mugen characters and his Harem Builder game but the most recent is unfortunately on Patreon and its very far ahead of public updates. :/
Hey there, actually, the mugen updates always are 1 month behind patreon in terms of release. The only thing exclusive to patreon are some characters and since I will soon start working on a new character (Midoriya Izuku), I will be release a new character in the public build next month ;).

He made a dominant move for others already?
Excluding DDC, I have made dominant moves for Naruto, Spiderman and Link.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey so does anyone have any tips on searching for new mugen chars, or know any websites i can go to that would have them?
Not gonna lie, I want a J talbain aggressor, juri, and some male victims for some femdom action, but with mugen archive kicking us to the curb, my roster remains rather sparse...I picked the wrong time to get into hentai mugen, didnt I?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Right now the best places to get new MUGEN content seem to be
and

Here's also a folder of female rapists I compiled years ago:

Mαlice

Reputation score
Hey there, actually, the mugen updates always are 1 month behind patreon in terms of release. The only thing exclusive to patreon are some characters and since I will soon start working on a new character (Midoriya Izuku), I will be release a new character in the public build next month ;).

Excluding DDC, I have made dominant moves for Naruto, Spiderman and Link.
Oh, that is awesome to here! I'm also looking forward to your Harem Builder update with Sora, its really well done!

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Right now the best places to get new MUGEN content seem to be
and

Here's also a folder of female rapists I compiled years ago:
I may be retarded, but how the hell do i use the second link? Even with google translate it makes no sense.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I may be retarded, but how the hell do i use the second link? Even with google translate it makes no sense.
The first link goes to the files, the second one to the image board.
Click on "mugeryonaXXXX" to download a file; if it has a password it's usually "ryona2", rarely "ryona". Then click on the link in the first line of text to start the download.
The files over there are not always complete characters, sometimes they are patches or just the sprites someone has made so that someone else can implement them.
It's a bit of trial and error; many files on MA came from this Japanese Mugen Ryona site.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how the hell do you increase the lust bar of horuakuti's kuromaru press?i know you can increase the third bar with that za warudo and the stun bar is obvious,but i don't know how to fully get the pink bar.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hey so does anyone have any tips on searching for new mugen chars, or know any websites i can go to that would have them?
Not gonna lie, I want a J talbain aggressor, juri, and some male victims for some femdom action, but with mugen archive kicking us to the curb, my roster remains rather sparse...I picked the wrong time to get into hentai mugen, didnt I?
If you are not afraid of seeing some M/M content, there is a discord that the mugen bara treehouse went to. There is a topper Talbain and plenty of male victims there. The male victims are intended for other male tops obviously, but no reason they shouldn't work for female aggressor in most cases. If you sound interested, PM me and I will send invite.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Official warning: Stop instigating others.
No, it's people that expect to be spoonfed without the least bit of effort put into it. People like you who don't care to fix the shit on their end and are fast to blame the software or the devs for their own shortcomings. People that talk big and do nothing but complain like you and yet have never touched any of the stuff with a stick. People like you add nothing to the community.
ya you keep telling yourself that. Im done with them mugen community if they just want to act like retards like yourself. There's nothing wrong with mugen 1.0.

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
ya you keep telling yourself that. Im done with them mugen community if they just want to act like retards like yourself. There's nothing wrong with mugen 1.0.
You've said "I'm done" but you keep showing up again for another quip. It's on you, not the community. Are you done or are you not? People aren't going to downgrade, face facts. Nor are creators going to stop developing for newest version because you dont like it.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Guy wanna keep using a flip phone and bitch when he cant use the new apps like its everybody's fault but his own :rolleyes:
And then has the nerve to tell a creator THEY are ruining mugen OMEGALUL

Itazura

Reputation score
Still looking for hentai characters that can target themselves.

Arell

Reputation score
itazura, if you know anything about mugen coding, you can set helpers, say like kuromaru's dogs for instance to rape kuro himself to do this, go to the hitdef of the move and look for an affectteam and set it to either
E for enemy *this is usually the default*
F for friends meaning kuromaru and anyone on his team
B for both
then watch the magic unfold! and if the affectteam is there then place it at the bottom of the hitdef from the assist's code
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
type = HitDef
Trigger1 = animelem = 3 && animelemtime(4) < 0 && p2bodydist X < 10
attr = S, ST
hitflag = M-
priority = 1, Miss
sparkno = -1
p1sprpriority = 1
affectteam = E <---------------------- can work anywhere on the hitdef just make sure it exists if you wanna change it. if an affectteam isn't present on the hitdef, it's default will be E for enemy

Itazura

Reputation score
I don't know anything about coding, so yeah. that is why I( was asking.