What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Mine tend to be 1.1b since there's literally no reason to not upgrading and it's got some essential new features.
There is a good reason, 1, 1.1 is glitchy, 2 my computer doesn't run mugen 1.1. 3 I hope the mugen community dies, since they don't want to use 1.0. People had no problem making characters like Bao, Kim, and talbain in 1.0 which basically all work fine. Minotaur and Ryona morrigan also ran fine in 1.0 and there hasn't been any other characters like them. People still have been just making nothing but characters like Bao.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Liking loli content is the hard life.
In many senses of that word, i suppose.
mostly cause not everyone is into making under age characters who look like they are 10 years old having sex. It kind of feels like pedo stuff.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is a good reason, 1, 1.1 is glitchy, 2 my computer doesn't run mugen 1.1. 3 I hope the mugen community dies, since they don't want to use 1.0. People had no problem making characters like Bao, Kim, and talbain in 1.0 which basically all work fine. Minotaur and Ryona morrigan also ran fine in 1.0 and there hasn't been any other characters like them. People still have been just making nothing but characters like Bao.
That is something on your end and your end alone. 1.1b works perfectly fine. Just because you aren't able enough to work with the tool doesn't mean the tool is broken. Not to mention statement number 3 is a tad bit childish don't you think? Also, all the old characters still work perfectly fine in 1.1b. Your argument is invalid and you have still not brought up any half-decent points.

mostly cause not everyone is into making under age characters who look like they are 10 years old having sex. It kind of feels like pedo stuff.
Yeah sure, if you are not quite right in the head and can't tell reality from fiction. I mean, we all go and play GTA for the authentic car driving and people killing experience don't we?
In all seriousness, if that's what someone truly believes there's something horribly wrong with them and they need to seek help.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
That is something on your end and your end alone. 1.1b works perfectly fine. Just because you aren't able enough to work with the tool doesn't mean the tool is broken. Not to mention statement number 3 is a tad bit childish don't you think? Also, all the old characters still work perfectly fine in 1.1b. Your argument is invalid and you have still not brought up any half-decent points.

Yeah sure, if you are not quite right in the head and can't tell reality from fiction. I mean, we all go and play GTA for the authentic car driving and people killing experience don't we?
In all seriousness, if that's what someone truly believes there's something horribly wrong with them and they need to seek help.
well you have fun, time for me to quit mugen then.

Ricky

Reputation score
Mugen Archive just purged all of the 18+ sections to moderate them because most of them had bad language so that site is basically useless to me now
why did they even bother putting a +18 if this was going to cause trouble for them?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
why did they even bother putting a +18 if this was going to cause trouble for them?
The 18+ section is the reason many people visit that site. 18+ characters got like 10 time the downloads and likes as regular characters.

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
The 18+ section is the reason many people visit that site. 18+ characters got like 10 time the downloads and likes as regular characters.
I see but if the Admins don't like no reason to keep it not that I'm against the +18 section

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well you have fun, time for me to quit mugen then.
Cool, bye.

Properly they do like the ad revenue it provides more than they dislike the section.
Yeah. Of course they like the money :'3
They don't care to actually manage the +18 place, but they also don't want other sites to have their visitors. In the Iroha file that's up there someone tried to tell people to go here if hey need characters. He was even polite to MA and in good faith about it all but an admin deleted the link and was like NO ADVERTISING.
And I'm sitting here like... If you're not going to get your shit straight at least let others.

Koshty

Reputation score
I wonder why they decided to keep one single file in the 18+ section like i feel bad for whoever uploaded it since a lot of comments are there suddenly

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yikes. Kind of hoping the earth gets blown to smithereens by some passing meteorite, sooner rather than later.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In the Iroha file that's up there someone tried to tell people to go here if hey need characters. He was even polite to MA and in good faith about it all but an admin deleted the link and was like NO ADVERTISING.
You have to remember that they treat links to images or websites with explicit content as we treat images and links to loli and shota content, so no surprise they deleted the link.
Also, sadly ulmf is no alternative to MA when it comes to the amount of MUGEN content (yet), so yeah, it was advertising so that creators upload their characters and stages here.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You have to remember that they treat links to images or websites with explicit content as we treat images and links to loli and shota content, so no surprise they deleted the link.
Also, sadly ulmf is no alternative to MA when it comes to the amount of MUGEN content (yet), so yeah, it was advertising so that creators upload their characters and stages here.
Aye I know why. But come on... where else are people going to see it? We have to rebuild somehow after they gloriously fucked up. I am in major doubt that there will ever be a fix for this situation.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Cool, bye.

Yeah. Of course they like the money :'3
They don't care to actually manage the +18 place, but they also don't want other sites to have their visitors. In the Iroha file that's up there someone tried to tell people to go here if hey need characters. He was even polite to MA and in good faith about it all but an admin deleted the link and was like NO ADVERTISING.
And I'm sitting here like... If you're not going to get your shit straight at least let others.
its people like you that will kill the mugen community, thanks.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
its people like you that will kill the mugen community, thanks.
No, it's people that expect to be spoonfed without the least bit of effort put into it. People like you who don't care to fix the shit on their end and are fast to blame the software or the devs for their own shortcomings. People that talk big and do nothing but complain like you and yet have never touched any of the stuff with a stick. People like you add nothing to the community.

Mαlice

Reputation score
There is a lot of new content for Redflash's Mugen characters and his Harem Builder game but the most recent is unfortunately on Patreon and its very far ahead of public updates. :/

nosferatus

Reputation score
There is a lot of new content for Redflash's Mugen characters and his Harem Builder game but the most recent is unfortunately on Patreon and its very far ahead of public updates. :/
if I had to wait long enough for his naruto raper but it was worth it

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes his naruto has a missionary press in the just recent release and Link had a wolfmode doggystyle for a while. If the others have dom moves, it will say on their pages.