What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Mogotke

Reputation score
I really love those type of characters. A chance to misfire attacks if there isn't a target or if you are in the way.
There is an edit in MA right now where Jill can get hit by her own helpers.

Only one or two versions of Jill has A hunter, but it's not the same as Mugenero's one, and it's also a resprite of the zombies, so it replaces them.

kinto'un

Reputation score
Does anyone have the ohgaki's princess athena edit that works with Horuakuti's Kuromaru? I can't find it anymore.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Were those characters available all along?
horuakuti's set or something?
the kuromaru with missionary position compatible chars athena, kotaro, saki, and the latest white haired girl even?
wow
gonna search for them

are characters like yuri sakazaki (from ohgaki too) also compatible?
or the ones compatible are special edits from the normal versions of his' chars

Last edited:

kinto'un

Reputation score
Were those characters available all along?
horuakuti's set or something?
the kuromaru with missionary position compatible chars athena, kotaro, saki, and the latest white haired girl even?
wow
gonna search for them

are characters like yuri sakazaki (from ohgaki too) also compatible?
or the ones compatible are special edits from the normal versions of his' chars
Yeah she was on the ryona uploader or w/e like months ago as well as the Jessica character too, I got a new pc and am rebuilding my mugen back up :/
Kotaru... and the others I don't think they were? Could be wrong, but I'm 100% Athena was because I had her before.
As far as the others being compatible I'd have to check lol but I highly doubt they are atm.

Last edited:

Mogotke

Reputation score
Yeah they were on the ryona uploader or w/e like months ago, I got a new pc and am rebuilding my mugen back up :/
Princess Athena is still there, page 7, under kuromaru+athena.rar
Also seems like the uploader only has 10 pages worth of files now, that's weird.

kinto'un

Reputation score
Princess Athena is still there, page 7, under kuromaru+athena.rar
Also seems like the uploader only has 10 pages worth of files now, that's weird.
OH, wow I'm a genius lol... and yes I did notice that when I was looking for other things. Wonder why? Theres also two page 8's lmao

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
where is that ryona uploader if i may ask?

i got her just now from mugenarchive, and i came here to ask

how do you trigger the different missionary position where she has her legs up?
(horuakuti's video shows it, she has 2 different missionary poses)
the other one, the "default", i'd think, is the one where she opens her legs wide
Maybe i can't trigger it at all because the mugenarchive version is outdated?

edit: just found the ryona uploader one, but it has a password
and it is not ryona nor ryona2
i hope it is on the pages in this thread?

jamal13

Reputation score
I know I'm being lazy but does anyone know a pre built character or mugen pack where all characters are compatible with eachother?

nosferatus

Reputation score
help with animations as I change the index in this animation preserving axsis
1,0, 0,0, 600

1,0, 0,-1, 1

1,0, 0,-2, 1

1,0, 0,-3, 1

1,0, 0,-4, 1

1,0, 0,-5, 1

1,0, 0,-6, 1

1,0, 0,-7, 1

1,0, 0,-8, 1

1,0, 0,-9, 1

1,0, 0,-10, 1

1,0, 0,-11, 1

1,0, 0,-12, 1

1,0, 0,-13, 1
etc

Last edited:

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, real fast, does anyone have the sprites/gifs that go with these -or can extract form act files?
old rars from back in the day, re, "cross-sectional view of a hermaphrodite color" and/or "Vaginal piston _ ejaculation" sadly, some file corruption over the years.

I've got about half the gifs, but most of the pictures - if this jogs anyone's memory.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey, real fast, does anyone have the sprites/gifs that go with these -or can extract form act files?
Hmmm, these are the only ones I could find but I only took about 2 minutes of digging in my hoard of random mugen stuff I've accumulated over the years.
Lemme know if there's anything else you need.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how do you trigger the different missionary position where she has her legs up?
(horuakuti's video shows it, she has 2 different missionary poses)
the other one, the "default", i'd think, is the one where she opens her legs wide
Maybe i can't trigger it at all because the mugenarchive version is outdated?
Here's the version I have (from the end of January, 2019).
I don't really care for Kuro and his positions so I haven't tested yet. If it's not triggering, perhaps she doesn't have that particular animation assigned correctly.
I'd check the sprites to see if she actually has the appropriate sprites though.

sorry for the double post.

help with animations as I change the index in this animation preserving axsis
Okay...let's use your example.

1,0, 0,-1, 1
  • The first two numbers (1,0) are the sprite group and sprite number. I.e. your animation is telling me that this is the sprite group 1, number 0.
  • The second two numbers (0, -1) are the alignment, X and Y axis, respectively. I.e. your animation is telling me that this is 0 on the X axis and -1 on the Y axis.
  • The last number (1) is the number of ticks (basically, timing) that the animation will play the sprite. I.e. your animation will play this sprite for 1 tick (very, very quickly).
To answer your question, change the first two numbers, and keep the middle two (0,-1) the same to preserve the alignment.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry maybe i didn't explain myself properly
I mean she has a missionary position, with her legs spread
But the video showcasing her shows TWO different missionary positions
How to trigger the other one? nobody knows...

BTW, horuakuti new vid! that guy seriously is awesome, already all-time favorite of mine because of his mechanics' in kuro and victims
but goddamn, kira? never been fond of her but...
well...he can make even her look good

anyways, i hope heart's next, or i hope he adds the missionary position for his other victims like eko who only have press

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry maybe i didn't explain myself properly
I mean she has a missionary position, with her legs spread
But the video showcasing her shows TWO different missionary position
Afaik the second animation only starts if you have already cum inside her two or three times.

nosferatus

Reputation score
Here's the version I have (from the end of January, 2019).
I don't really care for Kuro and his positions so I haven't tested yet. If it's not triggering, perhaps she doesn't have that particular animation assigned correctly.
I'd check the sprites to see if she actually has the appropriate sprites though.

sorry for the double post.

Okay...let's use your example.

1,0, 0,-1, 1
  • The first two numbers (1,0) are the sprite group and sprite number. I.e. your animation is telling me that this is the sprite group 1, number 0.
  • The second two numbers (0, -1) are the alignment, X and Y axis, respectively. I.e. your animation is telling me that this is 0 on the X axis and -1 on the Y axis.
  • The last number (1) is the number of ticks (basically, timing) that the animation will play the sprite. I.e. your animation will play this sprite for 1 tick (very, very quickly).
To answer your question, change the first two numbers, and keep the middle two (0,-1) the same to preserve the alignment.
Thank you

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Interesting @Someone92 , thanks!
is there any other char of his who has also a second animation?
hmm...i think it's not triggering

Last edited:

Horuakuti

Reputation score
Interesting @Someone92 , thanks!
is there any other char of his who has also a second animation?
hmm...i think it's not triggering
second animation is just an experiment
When began making the missionary_positon, I tried various poses to find most proper one
Most of the time there will be only one animation left finally,but sometimes I was unable to decide
That is why kotaro and athena has a second animation(Ange also has but I didn't use it in her video)
After those videos I have made some revisions, so the newest kuromaru can't trigger them both.
By now kuromaru can only trigger either of the poses,depand on wether enemy has the No.181107 animation
If she has No.181107 animation,it is legs raise pose.,and if not it is legs open pose(default)
When making compatible with my kuromaru you can choose one you like

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
holy sh*t
so, say i have ange, athena, and kotaro
i can make a copy of each one and edit a variable (i supposse the animation's number) and then i'll have two versions of each character, with each one having the different pose?
i don't know if i'm explaining myself

and thank you very much for your explanation

EDIT: Wow, i edited every single animation to be the same name and the originals and god it worked. I can have 2 .air files for convenience. Thank you very much for your explanation again, and for keeping the animations in the char.
I love the stuff you make.

I hope you don't mind this brief tutorial for other people.
So, in order to access the missionary position, you do this
1.-You open up your char in Fighter Factory
2.-Go to animations
3-Search the missionary_position ones (visually), and rename every single number from the original pose to the new one you want in her (i.e. the legs up pose)
4-Delete the originals or rename them to whatever (i deleted, i'm a noob so i didn't want to overthink things much)
FYI, the numbers in athena are as follows:
full body
awake
to
unconscious
to
pre-penetration unconscious i believe
to

leg only

Those are the variables kuro accesses. In a nutshell, renaming and deleting.

In the case of athena you can replace your .air with this one (also uploading a copy of the original if you want a backup in order to revert to the original pose)

I don't know if that's what you meant or if i could have done something easier, but worked for me. You da man

I just have a trouble with transparency, if i make color solid of kuro, none of the legs appear in front of him (and in your video one does)

Attachments

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
they uploaded a new 3d character very interesting in mugen ryona
Eh, it's okay. Lots of guro enabled on it ... seems like a sprite rip from another game and turned into a character.

I'm more excited about G-Bit's Nine (the Phantom) finally being available on mugenarchive. It looks pretty good.