What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Since I've been asked what I did to trigger the endless rape, this is what I did. In inudog.txt (or whatever extension it uses for you), use Ctrl+F on "6064" and keep searching until you hit this block of text:

Code:
[State 6064,ダメージ]
type = TargetLifeAdd
triggerall = AnimElem = 2
trigger1 = anim = 1802016 || anim = 1802017
trigger2 = anim = 1802036 || anim = 1802037
value = -30
kill = 1

[State 6064,ダメージ]
type = TargetPowerAdd
triggerall = AnimElem = 2
trigger1 = anim = 1802016 || anim = 1802017
trigger2 = anim = 1802036 || anim = 1802037
value = target,const(data.power)*1

[State 6064,ダメージ]
type = TargetLifeAdd
triggerall = AnimElem = 1
trigger1 = anim = 1802018
trigger2 = anim = 1802038
value = -999999
kill = 1
Change that last "value" to -999999 like mine and this makes the last bit of damage do so much damage it'll pretty much KO anything. If you use that on a secondary character it won't end the fight and enter the endless rape cycle.

What I usually do to set up a scene is start a 2v2 match, put Kuro in player 1's first slot, one doggirl victim in Player 1's second slot, a non-doggirl victim in player 2's first slot, and another doggirl victim in player 2's second slot. The doggirl SHOULD have friendly fire so it can hit Kuro's own second slot character.

Also, in your Mugen settings, change it so both P1 and P2's characters use the same button input. Once you start the fight, Ctrl+3 and Ctrl+4 to turn off AI control for the second slot characters (during the intro scene, before the fight actually starts; F4 can be used to restart the fight if you mess up) and then have Kuro start off using the doggirl immediately to hit your own second slot character. Jump over both of player 2's characters, use doggirl again to hit P2's second slot character, then arrange Kuro and P2's first slot character. At this point I just use Kuro's chair move (the one with the "fuck me" sign, or face cam for certain victims) and hit Ctrl+1 to turn AI on for Kuro so I don't have to keep pushing the button to bring in more guys and make it hands free. Scene complete.

(I also modified the damage and drain of Kuro's chair move to be 0 so it does no/minimal damage and makes an endless rape scene.)

Last edited:

nosferatus

Reputation score
The character itself is quite buggy..
Looking at the code, states 911-913 are for powering up, when you press and hold down a and y.
In Litchi.cns, look for this
Code:
[State 735, 3]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = AnimTime = 0
value = 912
Change the "AnimTime = 0" to "AnimTime = 1"
You'll want to make some placeholder animations for those states too.
Thank you

deltahypheno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So now I'm able to fix most of the animations' position and maybe could rebuild some broken stuff.
I've been trying to fix a specific character(Iari Veugelschaft by BS & pre-to) of it's alignment issue.

The animations were quite a mess, maybe it was because of compatibility edit, I guess? There were many duplicated animations scattered all about. I have hard time figuring out which one should I edit(and still have found it until now.). I tried editing mating press(es)/missionary(ies) one by one but that doesn't fix the alignment. I even edit all the relevant animations(all copies of the said positions) but there's still no change. I found another .air file in the folder written in kanji(Instructions, I think? but there is nothing of that sort there) but editing that file seemed to yield nothing.

The aggressor I tested with were: TOBF(from gettag's mega), Roxy(gettag's), Umbreon(Shana's).
All had the same issue of Iari's sprite being place somewhat too high. I could fix that by working with aggressor but it'll be tons of work to do so(since I have to adjust other victims accordingly too.) Not to mention those aggressors are quite compatible with most of the victims, so messing with them is going to break a lot of stuffs.
I also tried with futa dragon too, Iari position was too low but the futa dragon scaling made it somewhat acceptable.

I can't use mugenarchive yet(well... you know, the wait for access... the account validation stuff) so I don't know of the any other way to contact the creator(besides I don't even know if he'd work on the character again or not.)

So If anyone ever used Iari and successfully align her with those aggressors, please help, Thank you!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What are popular futa characters?
dragon_futa2, Ryona Morrigan, Roxy, all characters from MugenFutaCharsMaker... anyone knows more?

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Most of the new futa characters only work for mugen 1.1. And I think I'm going to quit mugen, since mugen 1.1 doesn't work on my computer. I wish someone would make other character like minotaur and Ryona Morrigan

The only other futa character that works for mugen 1.0 is Kuromaru_Girl, which she has a 1 button sex futa move

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So If anyone ever used Iari and successfully align her with those aggressors, please help, Thank you!
I've edited Iari myself a while back and never had any problems (though I don't use futa aggressors, so I've only personally tested her with TOBF and other male aggressors).
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. One tip I'd give is to avoid trying to move the default sprite positions unless you know what you're doing, and instead fix the animation positions.

I remembered you because the JPN editors are finally giving Iari a makeover and they've just dumped a beta test of Iari with new sprites/anims out on the uploader in the last few days (2277 for the sfx/voice files and 2281 for the other character files). Try using those instead and see if they fix the issue. If you don't know about the uploader or the password, just search our thread and the URL/pass should pop up.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
ya there is a victim character called A-shi. She works with everyone Kim, minotaur, and Ryona Morrigan

deltahypheno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've edited Iari myself a while back and never had any problems (though I don't use futa aggressors, so I've only personally tested her with TOBF and other male aggressors).
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. One tip I'd give is to avoid trying to move the default sprite positions unless you know what you're doing, and instead fix the animation positions.

I remembered you because the JPN editors are finally giving Iari a makeover and they've just dumped a beta test of Iari with new sprites/anims out on the uploader in the last few days (2277 for the sfx/voice files and 2281 for the other character files). Try using those instead and see if they fix the issue. If you don't know about the uploader or the password, just search our thread and the URL/pass should pop up.
I meant i edited the animations there, since sprite means another stuff, it was a mix-up, my bad.
Thank you!

P.S. Oh Do you mean axfc? . I guess I'll try figure out what's wrong later...
P.S.(II) Oh you mean here.
P.S.(III) I'm confused, where should I be looking at? If those numbers were post count then those are not what I'm looking for. There shouldn't be anything wrong with those aggressors.
btw I've tried wasabi's file, Iari is still placed too high. I tried changing the animations' height by +8(the original height is -10) for these(mating press) animations; (165-169), (198-213), (227-237), but there was still no change compared to original file.

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
anyone have this char?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The Iari character on the ryona uploader right now seems pretty nice. It's a w.i.p it seems, but she's gradually getting better.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Ill never understand why people don't share characters and keep them to themselves. It just shows you are a bitch.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've always been fine with people keeping private characters that they've completely made 100% by themselves that are entirely original as long as they aren't always showing them in videos. Once they start making videos of them to show publicly, then it becomes "look what I have that you can't have" and that I hate.

nosferatus

Reputation score
I've always been fine with people keeping private characters that they've completely made 100% by themselves that are entirely original as long as they aren't always showing them in videos. Once they start making videos of them to show publicly, then it becomes "look what I have that you can't have" and that I hate.
they are the cancer of the mugen

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
OC's being private is fine, that's their creation entirely and they can do what they like with it. When it comes to Marvel, Melty Blood and whatnot characters, though...that's characters already owned by someone, they've just modified them and probably given it additional sprites and animations. Of coarse i can understand why you'd want to keep something you've worked on to yourself, but they could be a lot more lenient with edited established characters, imo. It's not even strictly speaking their property.

nosferatus

Reputation score
OC's being private is fine, that's their creation entirely and they can do what they like with it. When it comes to Marvel, Melty Blood and whatnot characters, though...that's characters already owned by someone, they've just modified them and probably given it additional sprites and animations. Of coarse i can understand why you'd want to keep something you've worked on to yourself, but they could be a lot more lenient with edited established characters, imo. It's not even strictly speaking their property.
Is right

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I mean you can do whatever you want with your characters. But not even sharing them makes you look like a bitch. I don't really care if you or the person who made them doesn't think so. I mean you can also just set up a patreon, and make money off your characters.

Instead of acting like a child, "Hehe I made this, but I'm not going to let anyone touch it, hehe." It just comes off as childish.