What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You smoking something? Because I ain't seein' no Loli anywhere as far as the eye can see o_ O
He's talking about the pic with Elastic Girl. The other girl, whose name escapes me (but I think is the little angel girl from Arcana Heart) is definitely loli. I guess I didn't think much of it at the time but he's right.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He's talking about the pic with Elastic Girl. The other girl, whose name escapes me (but I think is the little angel girl from Arcana Heart) is definitely loli. I guess I didn't think much of it at the time but he's right.
Ah yes... that one. Yeah, I suppose. :V Guess I didn't quite register it because DICK. Then again, it's probably also because of me starting to get overly sensitive about moralfags and bigots trying to dictate what fantasies people can and can't have, but it's nothing this site is responsible for anyways as they have no choice in the matter. I'll stop talking now. Sorry :V

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
To be fair, I didn't catch it either for the exact same reason.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
Found some interesting videos on FC2.

Horuakuti posted another Saki vid,
Geebit posted the vid of Nine the Phantom, and also D-Gear posted Lilica with his new move.

xFx Lilica Felchenerow

MUGEN - Nine the Phantom showcase

kuromaru vs saki 2

Horuakuti

Reputation score
I uploaded a new video to show saki’s mating-press moves.character will be released later.
I’m not a english speaker and can’t describe well here,but your advice are welcome.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
I uploaded a new video to show saki’s mating-press moves.character will be released later.
I’m not a english speaker and can’t describe well here,but your advice are welcome.
Hey it's good to see you here!
As for the video, looks good as always

If you have a regular victim, I think it randomly picks between the first stage and second stage on climax. At least it seems that way with mine.
Can you tell me what character you were using vs TOBF? I will try to reproduce it

Last edited:

the mike

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah yes... that one. Yeah, I suppose. :V Guess I didn't quite register it because DICK. Then again, it's probably also because of me starting to get overly sensitive about moralfags and bigots trying to dictate what fantasies people can and can't have, but it's nothing this site is responsible for anyways as they have no choice in the matter. I'll stop talking now. Sorry :V
hey hey hey... don't take me wrong, I'm fine with loli, in fact I have loli chars. I just pointed it out because there are rules against it in this forum and such thing could bring harm to the forum. I wasn't trying to be moralfag here lol

:cry::cry::cry: < Not about him being banned but just remembered I accidentally wrote his name in the wrong text box a few weeks ago when looking for the drama mentioned earlier.
lol, happened the exact thing to me, when I saw the "you just updated your public status" I panicked and immediately deleted it

[...] After what he uploaded his account should have been terminated and deleted permanently. [...] All he ever does is steal, lie and insult. And oh, upload fucking illegal material to a site to harm it. But hey! Who am I to judge?!
Fucking christ, the MA admins are braindead fuckers aright...
I'm not aware of such drama (I don't use MA's forum), what did he do exactly?
nevermind, after some reading on mugenryona, it looks like he uploaded kiddy pr0n somewhere

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hey hey hey... don't take me wrong, I'm fine with loli, in fact I have loli chars. I just pointed it out because there are rules against it in this forum and such thing could bring harm to the forum. I wasn't trying to be moralfag here lol
Oh no worries, I'm aware. I was just venting in general is all. Sorry if it came off otherwise. x3

I'm not aware of such drama (I don't use MA's forum), what did he do exactly?
nevermind, after some reading on mugenryona, it looks like he uploaded kiddy pr0n somewhere
Yeah he did. On MugenArchive and MugenRyona both. Through a VPN on the latter, no less. I saw the link when it was up and a file above it point down saying DON'T DOWNLOAD lol. But hey... "OOPS I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A MALICIOUS FILE, SORRY EVERYONE!!! O.O"... Sucking admin cock really gets you far these days.

the mike

Lurker
Reputation score
So his excuse was "oops, I accidentally uploaded my CP instead of a mugen file"?
WTF?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
MugenRyona downloaded a lolis stage that was the malicious file?
Not Loli. Actual CP. You know, the real thing I want nothing to do with because it's fucking disgusting.

So his excuse was "oops, I accidentally uploaded my CP instead of a mugen file"?
WTF?
Yeah pretty much. If you go to MugenArchive and look at his profile he wrote that onto his own visitor log ...

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So D-Gear, according to his twitter, will not share his characters, welp mugen_ero v2

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
So D-Gear, according to his twitter, will not share his characters, welp mugen_ero v2
Funny, i don't know he has twitter account since when. Is this "mugen_ero v2" you talking about is still same person or it's other person you just call it ? :unsure:

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Funny, i don't know he has twitter account since when. Is this "mugen_ero v2" you talking about is still same person or it's other person you just call it ? :unsure:
D-Gear's Twitter account was made only yesterday, as a means to get feedback/suggestions/requests, the same way mugen_ero does, he replied to a tweet that he won't release his characters and will only make videos of them.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
D-Gear's Twitter account was made only yesterday, as a means to get feedback/suggestions/requests, the same way mugen_ero does, he replied to a tweet that he won't release his characters and will only make videos of them.
Thank for info. Tbh, I would like enjoy the video coming from him.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh well. It's not like there would be a bunch of compatible victims anyways. Still a bit of a shame, but he do he or however that goes.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There didn't seem to be much to their characters anyway that you couldn't just get out of the videos.