What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
Precisely that one, yeah. With the various status effects and what not, and pretty unique missionary pose on top of that. Really hoping to find the Saki, Jessica, and Heart from his videos, though considering how dated some of those videos are I doubt the characters out if they haven't really shown up already.
All of them, including I believe a Petra and Princess Athena and Kotaro were up on the mugenryona uploader packaged with that respective version/update of Kuromaru Press. However the newest ones wont be fully compatible with the older ones, as you would expect.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey all. Something of a lurker for the MUGEN community here for a while now and I come with a... probably weird question, honestly - but it's one I kind of need to ask before we... Well, do anything.

I don't know much of where the MUGEN community comes together, though I know there seems to be bits and bats of people in several corners of the internet - though to my personal knowledge, the one that came up the most was MugenArchive. As I understand, there's a certain amount of contention regarding that website for various reasons from various people.
So my question is this - my friend and I are contemplating creating an alternative website for people to utilise for the uploading and distribution of their MUGEN creations and potentially discussion, should that be wanted.

In short - How much interest is there in this?

I'm open to questions regarding this, ofc, but there's not too much planned at this time. No point doing anything if nobody wants anything, after all.
Personally, I'd think it would be great. Of course, there is already a site around that works well for any creators who might want to archive/post there creations in the form of HCM (Hentai Character Mugen), though there are some hoops to go through in getting signed up as far as I understand it. In any case though, I certainly won't turn down an alternative if someone is willing to dedicate sometime and resources into making something the community can get behind, whether it winds up being a database itself or simply a database with links to various uploaders. In the end I suppose it mostly depends on how much people would want to swap over to HCM, or prefer to get something entirely new, in either case, I just hope we find a more long term solution that doesn't rely on Mugen Archive in the near future.

Cormyrian

Reputation score
Personally, I'd think it would be great. Of course, there is already a site around that works well for any creators who might want to archive/post there creations in the form of HCM (Hentai Character Mugen), though there are some hoops to go through in getting signed up as far as I understand it. In any case though, I certainly won't turn down an alternative if someone is willing to dedicate sometime and resources into making something the community can get behind, whether it winds up being a database itself or simply a database with links to various uploaders. In the end I suppose it mostly depends on how much people would want to swap over to HCM, or prefer to get something entirely new, in either case, I just hope we find a more long term solution that doesn't rely on Mugen Archive in the near future.
My friend and I are offering heavy consideration to it - we've been met with relative positivity elsewhere which was admittedly very nice. For what it's worth, we'd be happy to build up the site based on feedback, so it wouldn't be us just building something in our want. Truth is, while I enjoy MUGEN and the creation side of it, we're not really the target audience since neither of us are admittedly really "a part" of any community in particular. Mind you, that's arguably a positive since this isn't being done out of malice - I don't really know what's going on with Mugen Archive - I've just noticed there's a gap and we could possibly fill it. That said, we'd want said audience to have a say in what we're doing, as well, as a result of this. If people just wanted a repository of sorts then that'd be fine (with or without comments though I'm presuming with) and if a more forum-y system was wanted then we could certainly build that.

This is something we already do for other reasons.
The primary issue we have is on file verification (so people can't just upload junk, for example) in terms of determining that it does contain relevant information without having to manually check any and all files that are uploaded (ofc with file scanning prior to offering the files as a download as well, to ensure no harmful content). Maybe we don't need to do that, though, there's certainly a chance we're overthinking it and looking more complex solutions to simple problems! xD

Editing this in as I don't feel it warrants another post: Hestrir / Hersir is one of the people I'm in contact with about this and suggested I come here to say what I've already said xD small world, go figure.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Curious, does anyone know of just how many characters are compatible with Horuakuti's Kuromaru, or just how many compatible victims he's released for it? I know of and have Kotaro and Ange, and I know Gettags recent Cammy is compatible, but of all the other ones he displays in his videos, are they still private/unreleased? Only other I've been able to find since the purge is Iari I believe, but its a bit buggy overall, or at least the version I have anyways.
There should be a Saki as well, from Arcana Heart. But not sure where he uploaded that one, probably to MA, since i can't seem to find it again.
I'm kind of interested if he'd take commissions, since there's a few characters I'd really like to see compatible with his kuromaru.

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
It was only on MA. I thiiink I have it. I want him to revisit older chars first honestly. Unfortunately mechanics wise it's starting to all mesh into the samey thing mugen r-18 has started to be.

Hersir has been contacted, knows of this site and will join (in their words) when they're less busy.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That mating press Kuromaru, to my understanding it only should work with that Saki made by the same person. something about the frames its off by a few lines which is why it don't work with others at lest that was what I read in one of the comments.
mega.nz/#!RwFjSICD!EgnKPwNmH3nZlW0qxocMXkhQc8cUpyj6DzSQeuk2gBg

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The primary issue we have is on file verification (so people can't just upload junk, for example) in terms of determining that it does contain relevant information without having to manually check any and all files that are uploaded (ofc with file scanning prior to offering the files as a download as well, to ensure no harmful content).
File verification shouldn't be too hard. Scan if the .def file is present, then scan if all files specificed by the .def file are present. Anything more is properly too much hassle for too little gain.
More difficult to handle are duplicates. One way to check for and how identical two characters are is to scan their animation .air file how similar their (non-standard) animations are.

I'll make some more detailed suggestions later.

Cormyrian

Reputation score
File verification shouldn't be too hard. Scan if the .def file is present, then scan if all files specificed by the .def file are present. Anything more is properly too much hassle for too little gain.
More difficult to handle are duplicates. One way to check for and how identical two characters are is to scan their animation .air file how similar their (non-standard) animations are.

I'll make some more detailed suggestions later.
Me and my friend would really appreciate such suggestions if they're not too much trouble for you (or anyone else for that matter).

We also agree with what you said regarding file-checking, it would probably not be worth it to do much of anything beyond that. We've also noticed that the community generally seems to self-curate relatively well (generally speaking), so anything getting through the cracks would likely be reported if we put in the relevant tools for people to utilise. 'Course, we can make changes as we go on that, as needed, until we find what works the best.

We've decided to talk to our current webhosting provider and start work on a base to build up from and allow people to talk shop with us on the platform we create rather than kinda hijacking someone else's platform for it. Which I admittedly feel kinda bad about but it seems to be okay? I'm probably overthinking that, honestly.
Anywho. The name we're currently going with is "mugenlib" (lib, for library) since it hits the nail on the head and we're not very creative with our names :p
We've gone ahead and smacked that in and claimed the domain, however, we're open to suggestions if anyone comes up with a better name oTL

Last edited:

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That mating press Kuromaru, to my understanding it only should work with that Saki made by the same person. something about the frames its off by a few lines which is why it don't work with others at lest that was what I read in one of the comments.
mega.nz/#!RwFjSICD!EgnKPwNmH3nZlW0qxocMXkhQc8cUpyj6DzSQeuk2gBg
It definitely works with more, Iari is probably the most compatible I've seen with it yet, with Saki being a close second since they seem to be the two newest characters they made to be compatible with it. Older characters still work well too, but they are not 100% compatible to all its features and maybe have some alignment issues on the uh, gas/milking/kissing animations.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so a site ive been using for H content is

it's selection is lacking at the moment. with only 61 victims and 35 aggressors. still, a couple of popular ones are on there, like futa felicia, korumaru press, and bao. then again its missing characters like supergirl, futa R. mika and anything chun li related.
Give it a look if you want your fix of new characters.
Well I was using this already but some char don't work properly... like kotaro with kuromaru press... and they miss a lot of aggressors

the3rdkira

Reputation score
It seems mugenarchive admin Dizzy is finally lost her/his mind.
That's because i wrote "Hentai". Yeah, just because of one "uncencored" word.

the3rdkira

Reputation score
When crazy person gets the power, things are bound to go bad, it's only matter of time. Not a big loss anyway, there been only a few decent uploads lately, the only thing i regret is a loss of a few rare edits. Also i want to ask something, how to download from mugenryona? When i try to download it asks for password, somebody knows that password?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You know what must be done.

Make the sluttiest version of Dizzy for Mugen you could possible make. (I think the character is originally from Guilty Gear?) If Dizzy is trying to purge all 18+ content from Mugen Archive, best to shove it in his face in the worst way possible.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
When crazy person gets the power, things are bound to go bad, it's only matter of time. Not a big loss anyway, there been only a few decent uploads lately, the only thing i regret is a loss of a few rare edits. Also i want to ask something, how to download from mugenryona? When i try to download it asks for password, somebody knows that password?
Try 'ryona2'

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You know what must be done.

Make the sluttiest version of Dizzy for Mugen you could possible make. (I think the character is originally from Guilty Gear?) If Dizzy is trying to purge all 18+ content from Mugen Archive, best to shove it in his face in the worst way possible.
I don't like this. Mainly because I like Dizzy the character and don't want to associate that piece of trash with her.

the3rdkira

Reputation score
Or maybe rename that character to - Dizzy the Admin - and put her through hundred rapes by Ero Helper's "purge her sins" skill, oh boy...
But if seriously, hell with her and mugenarchive, it's a pure cancer now. I'm glad that i'm not longer there.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
"Dizzy that is definitely the shitty admin from Mugen Archive and definitely not Dizzy the character that is from Guilty Gear"

The character