What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Koshty

Reputation score
seems like somebody uploaded almost all the 18+ characters that he had that were on MA which is a whopping 4 GB
also if someone could reupload this pack to a better site like mega or mediafire that would be great
also someone told me they were 4 sfw characters which were SFW
playtime from baldi, call of zombies, SoR2 and five nights at freddy mini-game(edited)
(note that i couldnt download it myself but multiple poeple have already downloaded it)
also Betmark now has a site

Last edited:

Arell

Reputation score
seems like somebody uploaded almost all the 18+ characters that he had that were on MA which is a whopping 4 GB
also if someone could reupload this pack to a better site like mega or mediafire that would be great
playtime from baldi, call of zombies, SoR2 and five nights at freddy mini-game(edited)

this is great news! now to somehow get this stuff on a site somewhere (for mugen hentai of course)

the3rdkira

Reputation score
(note that i couldnt download it myself but multiple poeple have already downloaded it)
That's good but we already have mugenryona with almost every 18+ character, and without low effort chars made only to raise rank in mugenarchive.
Also should be scanned for viruses, just in case.

Arell

Reputation score
kira...have you not read the news? mugen archives removed all the 18+ content except a single iroha edit...as for viruses, i downloaded it with no problems.
regardless of edit quality, an edit is an edit, you either try it or don't, don't put it off as a "low effort" until you've played it yourself, some of these edits are good and have a lot of work put into them.
this is in no way of promoting mugen archives or "raising rank" as you've said. It's a retrieval of some if not all of the 18+ files that are no longer accessible on their site.

Koshty

Reputation score
That's good but we already have mugenryona with almost every 18+ character, and without low effort chars made only to raise rank in mugenarchive.
Also should be scanned for viruses, just in case.
What Arell said + most of Mugenryona's stuff is in japanese or doesnt have previews so most people tend to avoid it including me

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone happen to have a naked version of Black Widow from Saturday Night Slam Masters? I scoured this forum and found one where she starts off clothes and is then stripped, but I would much rather have one where she just starts out naked.

I know it used to be readily available on Mugen Archive, before the 18+ section got nuked. I'm just hoping someone might still have it laying around and might be willing to upload it somewhere.

Arell

Reputation score
Does anyone happen to have a naked version of Black Widow from Saturday Night Slam Masters? I scoured this forum and found one where she starts off clothes and is then stripped, but I would much rather have one where she just starts out naked.

I know it used to be readily available on Mugen Archive, before the 18+ section got nuked. I'm just hoping someone might still have it laying around and might be willing to upload it somewhere.
here you go, she's naked in all sprites except for some winposes
-link removed, file deleted-

Last edited:

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
here you go, she's naked in all sprites except for some winposes

when you have her, let me know so i can delete her. i wanna keep my mediafire clean (i don't want my mediafire clogged up with a bunch of hentai edits)
I got her, thank you very much!

the3rdkira

Reputation score
kira...have you not read the news? mugen archives removed all the 18+ content except a single iroha edit...as for viruses, i downloaded it with no problems.
regardless of edit quality, an edit is an edit, you either try it or don't, don't put it off as a "low effort" until you've played it yourself, some of these edits are good and have a lot of work put into them.
this is in no way of promoting mugen archives or "raising rank" as you've said. It's a retrieval of some if not all of the 18+ files that are no longer accessible on their site.
I am a long time member of mugenarchive myself, at least been before their idiot admin banned me. And about raising rank you are misunderstood what i said. I meant that some uploaders from mugenarchive were making a crappy edits like poorly changed color of sprites of existing char just to upload them and raise their uploader rank on that site.

the3rdkira

Reputation score
What Arell said + most of Mugenryona's stuff is in japanese or doesnt have previews so most people tend to avoid it including me
Just use translation extension for browser, they are work great for quickly translating the whole page. And to be honest most mugenarchive files were taken from mugenryona i think, i checked that myself, they are identical and i don't think that is japanese site took them from mugenarchive.

Hestrir

Reputation score
Hey there everybody! I think you might've heard of me. I was asked to make an appearance here so here I am :D I made a first of what I hope to be the new era of nsfw mugen characters, and she's up and running :D Check the Mugen forum section for her introduction thread :)

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
mugen_ero or someone really good at imitating his style seems to have uploaded the materials for birdie on the ryona uploader. So anyone with the proclivity to do so can probably add it to a character if that's what they want. the files are mugen2341 and mugen2342

and the cammy someone mentioned earlier, it works with kuromaru_press to a fault, i'll come back to it in between work on mai natsume

Koshty

Reputation score
Hey there everybody! I think you might've heard of me. I was asked to make an appearance here so here I am :D I made a first of what I hope to be the new era of nsfw mugen characters, and she's up and running :D Check the Mugen forum section for her introduction thread :)
Are you the one that made an HD Umbreon?

Arell

Reputation score
nice to meet you hestrir! love the umbreon remake, im also trrying out your umbra as we speak, kurogirl needs a trusty partner! surako and tendril just aren't cutting it...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wasn't it Shana Fenix that made umbreon? And what happened to Umbreon in the mugen release section?

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wasn't it Shana Fenix that made umbreon? And what happened to Umbreon in the mugen release section?
The original I believe, yeah, but there did eventually wind up being two separate versions before the purge.