What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

ahelover123

Reputation score
its just ryona2? like 97% of the other passwords on there?

--edit--
oh.. THATS what you mean.. the file itself is password protected

--edit2--

anyone know anything mugenfutacharsmaker and how hes distributing his characters?

i see that he has a bunch of public characters but i don't get where they are???
I got it, "kuromaru"

Ricky

Reputation score
I'm using Adblock Plus. Works fine on Chrome, and Incognito Mode (for reasons). Also works fine for me in terms of the sakura uploader.
Birdie, just go to hentaichar mugen website and search for it. Dunno if it's the best since there are a ton floating around, but at least it's somewhat updated.

No real use for it being full, other than you can freely assault victims without them being able to escape.
I've stopped trying to use the meter; I just hold Start (or whatever key you've got it mapped to) when selecting Mino, which allows him to have unlimited meter to begin the game.

The age-old question. Everything you said is the H-mugen experience. Sorry dude, that's really how it is now.
Use Hentaichar mugen or build your own. IMHO, most of us lazy asses just want the characters and don't want to do the work to create/edit/improve characters, which is not only counterproductive to the very purpose of what Mugen was created to be (collaborative building/sharing), but also a big reason why many creators went private (Mugenero), or started to hide behind a paywall (Gettag).
I myself am just editing characters on my own since the community's next to dead.
Is mugenero the one that created Birdie with petra maids?

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's just me or after mugenarchive meltdown the number of releases lowered drastically?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
it's just me or after mugenarchive meltdown the number of releases lowered drastically?
Well, yeah. But there's also more room for quality over quantity now. The community definitely seem even more dead now, though.

Ricky

Reputation score
If only there was more nsfw pixel artist who take commission I wouldn't mind giving them my money and I'm not talking about patreon

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any link where I can download Sex Mugen with plenty of characters? I already have the Queen of Fighters.

FaptainKidd

Reputation score
Anyone know or is willing to share the female characters from Dengeki Bunko? I found just a few so far.

mr.ed99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what/where this Kuro is?

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure I not the only one who stepped off from MUGEN and creating very own game now days.....
Back in 2006 was great for MUGEN until 2013. I miss those days.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just a heads-up. Gettag finally dumped all of his recent characters (victims) for public release.
I still want new aggressors, but since he hasn't updated them in a while for patrons, it'll take even longer for the public release of them.

Slow times for H-mugen, heh.

paxise3994

Reputation score
While I agree on most of what you said I gotta say though that I have to disagree on the second point. Just doing videos of private characters I don't count as bad (seeing how I do it myself). Some people still enjoy the videos people put out even if they can't play the character itself. When they constantly rub it in your face is when it gets bad imo.
And as far as the whole not wanting the file on a certain site goes... I can relate, honestly, as MA went to absolute shit. I wouldn't want any of what I do on MA, hence why I took down my files and everything I am currently working on for the time being.
But... man... it's because of you the 18+ community is suffering right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you did everything you could to sabotage their audit, you made bobbyshark step down from the audit, you made dozens of MA members go rogue and get banned

because of you the audit has been slowed down and lot of people have gotten banned
all MA wanted is make their site legal so they don't get sued and closed, and you made everyone go crazy with your toxic

I suggest you find another hobby man, you're ruinous for the 18+ community :(
if a hobby isn't fun to you anymore then you should do something else rather than ruin it for everyone else

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Watch what you say here. You can discuss your opinion on others, but if it turns into a flame war, people are getting banned.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hello, May I ask where I can find these touhou futa characters?
Well, aside from futa-Sanae that Handy did (all the links for it are apparently dead though), i don't think the rest of the chars in the videos are available anywhere... I did however see futa Yuuka, Kanako and Ran on the ryona uploader as well as some sprites for Reimu and Marisa that were futa centric but were to my knowledge never actually implemented in any of said chars... Note that links on the uploader sometimes inexplicably die out for no reason so get all that stuff as fast as possible...

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
But... man... it's because of you the 18+ community is suffering right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you did everything you could to sabotage their audit, you made bobbyshark step down from the audit, you made dozens of MA members go rogue and get banned

because of you the audit has been slowed down and lot of people have gotten banned
all MA wanted is make their site legal so they don't get sued and closed, and you made everyone go crazy with your toxic

I suggest you find another hobby man, you're ruinous for the 18+ community :(
if a hobby isn't fun to you anymore then you should do something else rather than ruin it for everyone else
Wow, this reeks of shill. :poop:
Crawl back to MA son, crocodile tears around here don't help.