What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
But... man... it's because of you the 18+ community is suffering right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you did everything you could to sabotage their audit, you made bobbyshark step down from the audit, you made dozens of MA members go rogue and get banned

because of you the audit has been slowed down and lot of people have gotten banned
all MA wanted is make their site legal so they don't get sued and closed, and you made everyone go crazy with your toxic

I suggest you find another hobby man, you're ruinous for the 18+ community :(
if a hobby isn't fun to you anymore then you should do something else rather than ruin it for everyone else
Nice try Dizzy. Or whoever you might be. But then again i don't really see anyone else trying to defend that steaming pile of shit some people call an archive either. The only thing you archive there is the corn your stomach mysteriously never digest, even though it was weeks since you last had corn.

ahelover123

Reputation score
Hello, May I ask where I can find these touhou futa characters?
Many of the characters that show up in these vids have no public release I believe

As far as I'm aware there are Futa Sanae by Handy & there are characters on mugenryona like Marisa, another version of Sanae (which actually seems better than the version in the video), Kanako and Yuuka, but might have to dig for awhile for them, try checking the touhou/tasofro thread on there to make it easier by seeing what posts might hint at the upload date maybe. Kanako and Yuuka on there can only perform doggystyle as far as I can remember so I wouldn't expect much from last two though.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got a VERY personal and unrelated question for everyone here....
Does this "Dizzy" guy talk(type) just like >>paxise3994?
I never really know much of MA's mods personally since I've been staying away from known assholes, but I'm curious enough to know if guy was this egoistical and had lots of spacing in his post.

EDIT:
I just found this post on reddit ttps://www.reddit.com/r/fightinggames/comments/cbwezl/why_is_the_mugen_archive_disliked_so_much/
...and it seems his being famous about going in to other site with different aliases and shill the hell out of it.

Last edited:

hoheh

Reputation score
didn't a mod just say to not turn this into a flamewar? and all you got to backup your haters bashing is another post from a hater? seriously?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Yes. A moderator did, in fact, say that. Drop the topic for now, people.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, won't happen again. I've just got a lot of beef with this Dizzy person that i sometimes get carried away by. As I'm sure others do as well.

KitKatCream

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for the info from before, I managed to find futa sanae and somehow made reimu character working. Sadly I join 18 edits+ forum little too late and didn't have any backup of touhou and other aggresser/victim characters.

ahelover123

Reputation score
Thank you for the info from before, I managed to find futa sanae and somehow made reimu character working. Sadly I join 18 edits+ forum little too late and didn't have any backup of touhou and other aggresser/victim characters.

The futanari Marisa is at page 3 of mugenryona (though, don't know if you know where that is) at the time of this posting as mugenryona2375. She's actually one of the more fleshed out aggressors (not to kuromaru_short/murakamimob levels but still) so I really recommend downloading her.

I actually have a few Touhou characters in my mugen build but I've been refraining from actually uploading them since their creators don't really seem to appreciate reuploads.

Ricky

Reputation score
looks like mugenero hasn't posted this entire year

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, not like he's dead either... Now that he's no longer involved with mugen, if somebody can convince the guy to release his characters, then it's possible.

Ricky

Reputation score
Well, not like he's dead either... Now that he's no longer involved with mugen, if somebody can convince the guy to release his characters, then it's possible.
that would be a chirstmas miracle seriously though I doubt will get unless someone at mugen ryona begs maybe there's a little chance

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Mugenero is highly overrated anyways, imo. Gettag and normalnick makes equal if not just better stuff than him anyways.
Plus they actually share it, whether that be by patreon or the public releases.

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a google search of normalnick just got me a review about the film Gone Girl and a patreon about Mac security tools.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
MugenFutaCharsMaker. He goes by normalnick some places as well.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i like his edits,very well done,even if he always release characters public after days he announcend he would.
like,currently i'm waiting for him to release the futa white len edit,he said he would release it hours ago.