What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@DarkG
If you dislike the helpers (angel, ghost, tentacle blob etc.) I can upload my edited version of Tendril.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@DarkG
If you dislike the helpers (angel, ghost, tentacle blob etc.) I can upload my edited version of Tendril.
Huh. That actually sounds like an interesting edit. I always found fighting Tendril to be very cluttered and chaotic and it never got to the good animations because the victim kept getting picked up by the helpers instead.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've also crudely added endless rape to some moves. Not sure which ones anymore, it's been a year when I edited her the last time.

edit:
Btw: Afaik all Tendril versions have a "nude" version: Hold down START and select A or X (not sure which one). The panties will then have the same color as the skin, making it looks like she does not wear one.

Last edited:

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
That's why i suggested to search the uploader for it, i remember there being both the character itself as well as some update files so assume that is the most updated Tendril that you can get (although i don't know if it was missionary compatible), but the downside is the fact that you would actually have to sift trough a lot of stuff there until you dig the update out (as you already have the char now you need just the update itself)...
It was long ago, i found in MugenRyona uploader site she has that as forum preview the Gif Image. I always curious about file content, though everyone know this. Also, i though theres more update from her.

this it
That "detuned" one, if im remember correctly. I'll take a look.
EDIT: thats the version last time i have. @Someone92 looks nice, she more regular than original (and also has default data cns)

Last edited:

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know where I can find this kuromaru variant i had it before but i deleted my old mugen so I'm trying to get back all my characters

Gnolland

Reputation score
Sorry to sound like a newbie, but anyone know why I can only find 2 version of Bao as an aggressor? I've seen mugen vids where there were other Bao aggressor builds with slight variations that seemed more to my liking ( ex: standing mount).

Any clue where I can find more Aggressor Bao other than the two at HCM?

SkellyBones

Reputation score
Sorry to sound like a newbie, but anyone know why I can only find 2 version of Bao as an aggressor? I've seen mugen vids where there were other Bao aggressor builds with slight variations that seemed more to my liking ( ex: standing mount).

Any clue where I can find more Aggressor Bao other than the two at HCM?
No need to apologize, this community could always use some more people!
The videos you watched are likely from Mugenero, he doesn't release characters publicly to my knowledge. I don't know any other Bao variations other than the two at HCM, unless you want a bunch of outdated ones that are barely compatible with any victim outside of doggy.

On the bright side, gettag's aggressors mostly do the same thing as Bao, so if you can't find the Bao you want you could always just download those instead.

Blademaster15

Reputation score
Does there happen to be an updated "Starter Pack" like the one linked on the first page? I've been using the old one, but I'd like to see what has been accepted as essentials since I've last been on here.

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does there happen to be an updated "Starter Pack" like the one linked on the first page? I've been using the old one, but I'd like to see what has been accepted as essentials since I've last been on here.
Well i got mine from there it's not an updated one from the first page but is what i got.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1. Be respectful to one another.
Oh, well nevermind me then.
Boom bitch, in your face

EDIT:
*sees warning*
Boom bitch, in my face
lol

hey OmegaZero, i meant it as a joke but it didn't quite come off as that, the moderators are right, i'm sorry

Last edited:

Gnolland

Reputation score
No need to apologize, this community could always use some more people!
The videos you watched are likely from Mugenero, he doesn't release characters publicly to my knowledge. I don't know any other Bao variations other than the two at HCM, unless you want a bunch of outdated ones that are barely compatible with any victim outside of doggy.

On the bright side, gettag's aggressors mostly do the same thing as Bao, so if you can't find the Bao you want you could always just download those instead.
Thanks for the help and warm welcome, I hope to be on the contribution side soon.
On a critical level, gettag is awesome and I love his animations! Sadly though I'm not into futa or big manly men so his models don't really interest me hence why Im searching hard for these Baos. I am hoping to get into using the editor tools and hopefully be able to expand the H moves on my own.
The goal for me is to have a Bao with an aggressor oral compatibility/capability
Thats the dream lol

These were the 2 other Baos I've seen but not found just for reference.

-----The diffrence in animations (Is this mugen ero?)

----Slight difference with cleaned up animations and added love stuff
p.s If anyone knows of any Aggressors that are on the smaller side (height) let me know please

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the help and warm welcome, I hope to be on the contribution side soon.
On a critical level, gettag is awesome and I love his animations! Sadly though I'm not into futa or big manly men so his models don't really interest me hence why Im searching hard for these Baos. I am hoping to get into using the editor tools and hopefully be able to expand the H moves on my own.
The goal for me is to have a Bao with an aggressor oral compatibility/capability
Thats the dream lol

These were the 2 other Baos I've seen but not found just for reference.

-----The diffrence in animations (Is this mugen ero?)

----Slight difference with cleaned up animations and added love stuff
p.s If anyone knows of any Aggressors that are on the smaller side (height) let me know please
Both video by mugenero, the 1st one is his older video about 7 years ago. They was reupload by someone else.

jabooby

Reputation score
Does anyone have the aoba in this video by gettag? Or is it one that he made and isn't released?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anyone have the aoba in this video by gettag? Or is it one that he made and isn't released?
I think that one was never released actually, as for why well if you look closely it isn't even really up to par with his other early chars like femina, ingrid and kula which all had that fabulous ass bounce that chars in this particular video all lack...

koolkat6

Reputation score
Hi everyone, I have been wondering for a time if something like this would be possible so I tried somethings out. Is it possible to port Mugen or some of its features to Unity? I was playing around with Unity (with tutorials and importing animations/sprites from fighter factory) and made a very bare-bones basic top view game that has some dialogue, a follower system and animations made by the talented Mugen sprite artists out there (In this case Gettag). I didn't make any of the assets. But I wondered after Marco speaks to Kuromaru over the water I could trigger some Mugen features. I'm aware Mugen is not open source but I just would like to know what is or isn't possible. Reverse engineering Mugen in Unity is definitely way above my ability so the next closest thing would be a beat em up with rpg elements but if anyone cares or has any ideas i'd appreciate it.
GIF 1-17-2020 12-02-30 PM.gif View attachment 28843 5e2210d2a1b26111534705.gif