What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, not to revive an old thread, but I've been looking for something that's apparently rare as all hell now (Since the Mugen Archive Purge) if anyone could possibly pm me the old 18+ Sakura Kasugano Character file in some way or form, you'd have no idea how try-hard I've looked for the one Compatable with Mino. (All positions, with the DP.)
Edit: And for clarity, as a few people already suggested, it's not the one found hentaicharmugen :( It was a more updated version that was on Murgenarchive.
not sure if it is this

The goal for me is to have a Bao with an aggressor oral compatibility/capability
Thats the dream lol

p.s If anyone knows of any Aggressors that are on the smaller side (height) let me know please
something like this? test.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Silver_Mechanic

Reputation score
Any idea about the futa Angelia Avallone and futa Felicia?
I can't find these two, looked through the known sites .-.

Gnolland

Reputation score
The goal for me is to have a Bao with an aggressor oral compatibility/capability
Thats the dream lol

p.s If anyone knows of any Aggressors that are on the smaller side (height) let me know please

Yeah! Anything that's close really especially if it uses the same mechanic and build as the current Bao I have.

Are you currently working on this? Or throwing a bone my way? Either way I really appreciate the courtesy of this community and thank you for responding.

EDIT: Looks HCM has a new Bao, gonna check it how it stacks up!

Last edited:

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah! Anything that's close really especially if it uses the same mechanic and build as the current Bao I have.

Are you currently working on this? Or throwing a bone my way? Either way I really appreciate the courtesy of this community and thank you for responding.

EDIT: Looks HCM has a new Bao, gonna check it how it stacks up!
i did a quick image on paint,but it should not be to hard to added into the char,taking as reference the move Fellatio by Kuromaru,send me by PM the Bao you are currently using to see what can be done
Edit: the newest Bao on HCM has this move. Screenshot_20.png not exactly what you are looking for,but it can be tweaked.

Last edited:

Silver_Mechanic

Reputation score
I'll also add, does anyone have a Shana victim character?
ttps://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=9932-shana-zet
This is the only one I could find, but it's a normal character I think ^^"

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll also add, does anyone have a Shana victim character?
ttps://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=9932-shana-zet
This is the only one I could find, but it's a normal character I think ^^"
There is a Shana victim, but it is a personal character of the creator unfortunately.

Ricky

Reputation score
Hi everyone, I have been wondering for a time if something like this would be possible so I tried somethings out. Is it possible to port Mugen or some of its features to Unity? I was playing around with Unity (with tutorials and importing animations/sprites from fighter factory) and made a very bare-bones basic top view game that has some dialogue, a follower system and animations made by the talented Mugen sprite artists out there (In this case Gettag). I didn't make any of the assets. But I wondered after Marco speaks to Kuromaru over the water I could trigger some Mugen features. I'm aware Mugen is not open source but I just would like to know what is or isn't possible. Reverse engineering Mugen in Unity is definitely way above my ability so the next closest thing would be a beat em up with rpg elements but if anyone cares or has any ideas i'd appreciate it.
View attachment 28842View attachment 28843View attachment 28849
is mugen even getting updates? it's been how many years since 1.1 has been released

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Being the company that made Mugen is no longer around to my knowledge. I would think the likelyhood of Mugen being updated is near zero.

Ricky

Reputation score
guess that means we need a new engine something like the one arc systems use

koolkat6

Reputation score
is mugen even getting updates? it's been how many years since 1.1 has been released
Being the company that made Mugen is no longer around to my knowledge. I would think the likelyhood of Mugen being updated is near zero.
guess that means we need a new engine something like the one arc systems use
Its been about 6-7 years since 1.1 beta was released. Elecbyte has been known to disappear for long periods of time.
But if MUGEN is really abandoned then I don't see the harm in allowing others to continue developing it. Although i'm quite sure the code for it would be nuts.

Remaking it in Unity probably isn't the best idea but i'm trying to make somewhat of an openworld MUGEN.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Universal Fighting Engine, or whatever it is called, Is a unity store program that seems to be close to what mugen was so very long ago. My programming skills are near zero however, so I do not know how similar or not they would actually be. I think the source code version of that engine will run close to a grand as well, so buyer beware.

Zemilia

Reputation score
Sorta longtime lurker but also a newbie at the same time. Sorry if this is not the place to ask for this but it's been bugging me for a while: anyone know the music Hentai_Mugen used for the graveyard stage (seen here: during the zombie bits). It's been bugging me for a while cause I've been wondering if it's from an old horror game or not. Might use it for the same stage soon.

Thanks in advance.

biggity

Reputation score
Are there any packs, megas, or torrents perhaps that have the game + the largest amount of (updated) characters already packed in by chance? Or the closest thing to that?

Not really looking for a starter pack, but I do need to "start again".. as I lost all my game content when I got a new computer. But what I had was from years ago anyway.. Just hoping I don't have to go through installing tons of individual characters and stages again.. so the closest thing to an "already all (latest version) characters/stages installed" pack either by torrent or mega or whatever, would be awesome..

If there's not really anything like this, no biggie, but the next best thing would be cool too.. something that's got the most stuff, if not a bunch of obscure characters and stuff too? and then i go from there. let me know please. BTW is 'mugen archive' the universal hub so to speak, specifically for hentai/sex mugen, these days or are there others?

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Are there any packs, megas, or torrents perhaps that have the game + the largest amount of (updated) characters already packed in by chance? Or the closest thing to that?

Not really looking for a starter pack, but I do need to "start again".. as I lost all my game content when I got a new computer. But what I had was from years ago anyway.. Just hoping I don't have to go through installing tons of individual characters and stages again.. so the closest thing to an "already all (latest version) characters/stages installed" pack either by torrent or mega or whatever, would be awesome..

If there's not really anything like this, no biggie, but the next best thing would be cool too.. something that's got the most stuff, if not a bunch of obscure characters and stuff too? and then i go from there. let me know please. BTW is 'mugen archive' the universal hub so to speak, specifically for hentai/sex mugen, these days or are there others?
Okay here's a piece of advice that might be an unpopular school of thought but is still the best i can give to anyone wanting to start with mugen or returning to it: Build your own collection from scratch... No seriously it might take a while but if you know where to look and what you want you can customize a build to your own liking and still know what you actually have in there.

Starter packs or bundles/mega collections are by now all VERY outdated and none of them will make it any easier to actually make your collection as you would still have to sift trough a ton of outdated chars and stages and thus spend more time doing that than you ever would building your own copy...

As for where/what to look out for you can actually just pop a question if any right here and someone will probably help you in due time...

hentaix

Reputation score
i just know this recently is there like a repack or something sorry bothering

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay here's a piece of advice that might be an unpopular school of thought but is still the best i can give to anyone wanting to start with mugen or returning to it: Build your own collection from scratch... No seriously it might take a while but if you know where to look and what you want you can customize a build to your own liking and still know what you actually have in there.

Starter packs or bundles/mega collections are by now all VERY outdated and none of them will make it any easier to actually make your collection as you would still have to sift trough a ton of outdated chars and stages and thus spend more time doing that than you ever would building your own copy...

As for where/what to look out for you can actually just pop a question if any right here and someone will probably help you in due time...
lol, good piece of advice.

However, as the thread's devolved into basically just: "Where to find ____ character?" or "Gimme H-mugen game nao!", I've just ignored people's requests here.
Mugen was meant to be collaborative and customizable, and it's unique in that aspect. Unfortunately, people are so lazy (and sometimes understandably so), that they refuse to do any work to contribute, which is why H-mugen has died and pretty much every (good) H-mugen creator has either privatized their works, or hidden behind paywalls.
It's sad ... I've edited so many existing characters (One of my favorite things to do was add GoR CG scenes for more victims, which is a fairly straightforward if not tedious process), but I've gotten so disillusioned by the lack of support here. Hell, I used to be furious at guys like Mugenero for closing shop and just posting videos instead of sharing characters, but now I totally understand.

Also, word of warning that you have guys on MCM like that "C Restorer" who literally add like, a single frame or sprite to a character to "restore" it, and then repost to MCM. It's not bad, per se, but it's certainly misleading, because MCM has become more of a repository or warehouse rather than a new source of characters. Basically just MA again, but without ... certain people. And with that dude just spams reposts, except now he has a Patreon for doing nothing, lol. The only plus I see to MCM nowadays is that Moko_Moko actually joined and is pumping stuff out again.

And lastly, if anyone wants to start Mugen, Gettag's H-mugen is the best start (unless you can find the outdated QoF somewhere), and then supplement that build with stuff off of MCM.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm so glad i started out mugen with my own build. I've kept the same thing for over 10 years now, with some changes now and then obviously. But the point is, I've been maintaining my own mugen all this time, and i wouldn't have it any other way. If i started from scratch and on my own, so can you. And i don't mean that in a "I don't want to spoon feed any beginners" way, I'm glad the community gets new people, but like with anything if you take the initiative to get started yourself, you'll learn a lot more getting into it.