What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only if you are unwilling to learn how to do some things on your own. For everyone else it's a goldmine every now and then.
some time ago they posted some vore sprites from that maid girl with pink hair,but it must be private since google translate sucks at helping me understand what they talk about. they post some great things though.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Only if you are unwilling to learn how to do some things on your own. For everyone else it's a goldmine every now and then.
Oh so it's usable? awesome, i'll be sure to re-check everything now
I know a bit of MUGEN, and i'm hella willing if i can use some of the stuff in the imageboards

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh so it's usable? awesome, i'll be sure to re-check everything now
I know a bit of MUGEN, and i'm hella willing if i can use some of the stuff in the imageboards
Oh it very much is usable, but the downside is the fact that the board goes completely bonkers from time to time just as it has a few days ago (they got overrun by a crapton of bots posting a boatload of random nonsense)...

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I see Horuakuti, i click

..Oh well it's a year old video so it probably doesn't have the missionary posit....what!? *Insert Thanos IMPOSSIBLE meme*
How is this possible?
was that video private but he just unprivated it or something? how could i not notice such and old ass video that has that missionary position which is the best?

Ricky

Reputation score
why private video online? I don't get it just keep on your pc unless it's paywall

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The hcm website is starting to get pretty nice. What's more its more better organized and easier to navigate than the old mugen archive. Its time for mugen archive to rest in the past xD
edit: but you know what I just found out? The fact that Misaka Mikoto gets a sexmugen character before misaki shokuhou does. It hurts me. Misaki > the rail gun every time for me. :p

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The hcm website is starting to get pretty nice. What's more its more better organized and easier to navigate than the old mugen archive. Its time for mugen archive to rest in the past xD
edit: but you know what I just found out? The fact that Misaka Mikoto gets a sexmugen character before misaki shokuhou does. It hurts me. Misaki > the rail gun every time for me. :p
Agreed. It's starting to shape up pretty nicely, which is good.
Also I'd have to disagree. No one's better than Misaka as far as Toaru goes :p

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Personally whenever i visit that place i get annoyed by that "restorer" guy, or whatever his name is for obvious reasons...

Risking to sound like a guy with some seriously questionable preferences, i'll just say this: Kuroko would be awesome if only she wasn't a lesbian...

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Never even realized there was really an updated version of the character but, does any one have the latest version of the Vega aggressor? Particularly the one with the KO scene/compatibility since I'm still running what is a very old variant of him. .

Edit: I believe its called Psychoraper Vega Volume III

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Agreed. It's starting to shape up pretty nicely, which is good.
I am aware of your biased preferences for flatchests and naizuris. :p

Personally whenever i visit that place i get annoyed by that "restorer" guy, or whatever his name is for obvious reasons...
Why? What'd he do?

I do however have a question, what is this 4gb patch for mugen? I don't know where to get it but that would certainly explain why several of my characters make my mugen crash.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Why? What'd he do?
I share @HangerDanger's sentiments. Let's just say if "For your collection" from MA doesn't ring any bells, you won't have a problem with the guy.
The "Restorer" does as much "restoring" as I am a literal emerald gladiator, lol.

And eh, HCM is basically just another warehouse. It's nice we have it for archival purposes, but there isn't anything new on it. MokoMoko is the only one actually adding new sprites and anims to characters; everything else is cycled stuff or stuff dumped from Gettag's uploads.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I share @HangerDanger's sentiments. Let's just say if "For your collection" from MA doesn't ring any bells, you won't have a problem with the guy.
The "Restorer" does as much "restoring" as I am a literal emerald gladiator, lol.

And eh, HCM is basically just another warehouse. It's nice we have it for archival purposes, but there isn't anything new on it. MokoMoko is the only one actually adding new sprites and anims to characters; everything else is cycled stuff or stuff dumped from Gettag's uploads.
I think i saw some of "for your collection" on some of the stuff i downloaded off MA long time ago. Well I was able to recover quite a few mugen characters I lost thanks to hcm and him. I admit I have never read a single forum post on the mugen archive. Didn't care enough to join there. Only went there to download some characters and that was it.

And that Misaka Mikoto character seems to be from Dengeki Bunko fighting climax game. I can't wait for misaki shokuhou to show up in a fighting games so I can get my hands on her sprites.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do however have a question, what is this 4gb patch for mugen? I don't know where to get it but that would certainly explain why several of my characters make my mugen crash.
Usually characters are only a few MBs in size. However some creators go overboard and create characters with huge spirtes so the file size gets to several hundred MBs. MUGEN can only handle 2 GB, so those characters can crash your game.

The 4 GB is a cracked version of the .exe file of Mugen that properly increases that size Mugen can handle to 4 GB.

You can download it here:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't say I have ever had a need to download this 4GB hack. I've done a bit of fiddling with one of my config files to allow for more RAM usage and that was basically all I needed to do.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Usually characters are only a few MBs in size. However some creators go overboard and create characters with huge spirtes so the file size gets to several hundred MBs. MUGEN can only handle 2 GB, so those characters can crash your game.

The 4 GB is a cracked version of the .exe file of Mugen that properly increases that size Mugen can handle to 4 GB.

You can download it here:
Thank you :) Gonna try it now and see if a bunch of characters I never could play is now playable.

And well, not everyone is knowledgeable about coding like you are shana fenix. XD

I only know how to add characters to an super basic mugen that has like 12 character limit and I've forgotten how to add stages but I vaguely recall its somewhere below the character entry spot in select.def

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you :) Gonna try it now and see if a bunch of characters I never could play is now playable.

And well, not everyone is knowledgeable about coding like you are shana fenix. XD

I only know how to add characters to an super basic mugen that has like 12 character limit and I've forgotten how to add stages but I vaguely recall its somewhere below the character entry spot in select.def
I literally just followed some tutorial way back when. I have no idea how to even find that section anymore :p

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Browsed mugenryona for the first time again after a few months. Found two files that look interesting, and . However the usual passwords ryona2 and ryona are not working. I cannot find a hint on the image board either.
Anyone knows the password to download these two files?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I literally just followed some tutorial way back when. I have no idea how to even find that section anymore :p
Huh lucky. I had no success cuz I didn't even know where to begin but it was during the time where I dropped sexmugen. So I didn't really try very hard at all.

Browsed mugenryona for the first time again after a few months. Found two files that look interesting, and . However the usual passwords ryona2 and ryona are not working. I cannot find a hint on the image board either.
Anyone knows the password to download these two files?
Both of those files is probably an update and might not contain the entire character because its labeled as Path Setting. However the file size suggests otherwise. I tried the ones that i know, no cigar the pwd is probably in moonrunes.

For all the hate the reeing japs give us, they have no shame in uploading the western made edits to characters on their board. I just browsed it for the first time ever like 3 days ago. >_>

Did mugen ero guy ever upload his tiffany lords or rose bernstein edits onto the board or never? I want those two.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't talk about QBee, but since there is a newer file named Iari & Kotaro bundle, i believe that one is more updated than that one link you mention, so no need to download that one
Correct me if i'm mistaken, because even the latest updated Iari_R has a bug with the latest Kuromaru press in the mating position where a sprite gets stuck and impedes vision on the rest of the move if you trigger the nontrasparent kuromaru's body midway