What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Ultimate Kuuga

Reputation score
Oh wow, that was quick! Thank you so much. 😍👍

I completely agree. I've always been a fan of the MUGEN series. But then one day I stumbled onto hentai mugen and it's like I walked into a whole new world! Now I'm collecting 18+ characters left and right. 😤

Oh yeah, I'm also having a bit of trouble with my Kuromaru Press (the OG version I believe). The same trouble as another user a couple of posts above, where the victim is just floating above him. Do you know the exact alignment he should be adjusted to? Or simply download and try a different link for him? 🤔

ViridianCH

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh wow, that was quick! Thank you so much. 😍👍

I completely agree. I've always been a fan of the MUGEN series. But then one day I stumbled onto hentai mugen and it's like I walked into a whole new world! Now I'm collecting 18+ characters left and right. 😤

Oh yeah, I'm also having a bit of trouble with my Kuromaru Press (the OG version I believe). The same trouble as another user a couple of posts above, where the victim is just floating above him. Do you know the exact alignment he should be adjusted to? Or simply download and try a different link for him? 🤔
I'd say test it on a couple of subs first! You say the character is floating above, is it quite a bit higher than it should be?If so, that sounds like an issue with the actual grapple position (which I am unsure about, sorry!) but, if you're particularly unlucky it might actually be a Mugen version/resolution problem. When I was checking out Gettag's Brian oftentimes characters would awkwardly start to float away, turns out the reflections on some stages *somehow* got messed up with the resolution, and for some arbitrary reason switching from 16:9 to 4:3 fixed it. No clue why, but it worked til I changed packs. I'd say experiment and test a bunch of characters to zero in on what it is, maybe find another press if it continues :S

ProstateExamin3r

Reputation score
I'm new to Hentai MUGEN and don't know where to start, all I've seen are some videos of the game. I enjoy fighting games and the idea of one mixed with an erogame that actually has good mechanics makes me interested in Hentai MUGEN. I do not know where to start, when I found this board the starter pack links were all dead. The exception of course was the mediafire link however bulk downloads require you to have premium, in other words it is locked behind a paywall.

Can anyone help me get into hentai MUGEN?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm new to Hentai MUGEN and don't know where to start, all I've seen are some videos of the game. I enjoy fighting games and the idea of one mixed with an erogame that actually has good mechanics makes me interested in Hentai MUGEN. I do not know where to start, when I found this board the starter pack links were all dead. The exception of course was the mediafire link however bulk downloads require you to have premium, in other words it is locked behind a paywall.

Can anyone help me get into hentai MUGEN?
Go to Gettag's thread here on the board. There should be his starter pack somewhere I believe? It's a bit old by now but it's still a good place to start. After that you can add characters / stages as you like, really.
You know, actually. Why don't I just link you to this (hopefully) useful thread I made ages ago and forgot about entirely until just now.

Ultimate Kuuga

Reputation score
@ViridianCH: Sorry, I would quote you but I'm posting from a phone and I don't know how to do it easily.

Anyway, I've tried a dozen different characters and the Kuromaru press still screws up. If it's the background resolution, where would I find and adjust that?

Also, on the Ero Jill, how do I summon that green creature? Or the T-002/Tyrant or whatever? It says it's a level 3 super attack but I've tried everything.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
apparently full flap himself helped to port a character from succubus fist into mugen, but i can't for the life of me get her to show up in character select.

any help? i tried every export definition file, the folders name, even opened the export definition file and copied both names inside. nothing. i used winrar by the way, and im running what i believe is mugen 1.1. (I got the first download on the beginning of this thread, thats 1.1 right?)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
apparently full flap himself helped to port a character from succubus fist into mugen, but i can't for the life of me get her to show up in character select.

any help? i tried every export definition file, the folders name, even opened the export definition file and copied both names inside. nothing. i used winrar by the way, and im running what i believe is mugen 1.1. (I got the first download on the beginning of this thread, thats 1.1 right?)
Eh, IMHO everything on hentai char mugen is a reupload or a bad edit of an existing character.
In any case, this one is nothing new. Saki was actually completed for H-compat by the original creator (FF, I guess) a while ago. I looked at the file a week ago, and it seems all Pixel did was add variations to the character, such as topless, bottomless, naked, and pantie-less versions. Problem is that none of these versions have H-compatibility at all, so you're basically choosing between the original with near complete compatibility, or a more nude one without any victim compat.

Anyway, if you STILL want the character, I'm assuming you already know how to correctly add a character into mugen.
This Saki's a bit different because her folder name is different from her def (definition) file name; not only that, but there are multiple defs, depending on what version you want.
So the filepath in your select.def would be something like:

Topless: victims\saki_mamiya_z_3_00\saki_mamiya_z_topless.def
Bottomless: victims\saki_mamiya_z_3_00\saki_mamiya_z_bottomless.def
Naked: victims\saki_mamiya_z_3_00\saki_mamiya_z_nekkid.def

That's assuming you just dump your victims into a victims folder, but if not, the 'victim' part is the name of the folder your character (Saki in this case) is in.

Ricky

Reputation score
Man I was kinda pissed when full flap showed a fighting game with all his past characters to use but it was an April's fools joke

Ultimate Kuuga

Reputation score
Does anybody have a full and definitive loveseat to the Ero_helper or Ero_helper GS. I think the GS one is better but it's so much more confusing because of the various numbers listed on the screen.

ViridianCH

Lurker
Reputation score
@ViridianCH: Sorry, I would quote you but I'm posting from a phone and I don't know how to do it easily.

Anyway, I've tried a dozen different characters and the Kuromaru press still screws up. If it's the background resolution, where would I find and adjust that?

Also, on the Ero Jill, how do I summon that green creature? Or the T-002/Tyrant or whatever? It says it's a level 3 super attack but I've tried everything.
Under Mugen.cfg (always make a backup,, seriously, I just lost my Mugen that way and had to rebuild it with a different screenpack, dang 16:9 is hard to find a good pack for!) there should be an area that mentions the aspect ratio and resolution. As for the Jill, I'm actually unsure cause I don't use her often! I'll try her out tonight and get back to ya about it.

ViridianCH

Lurker
Reputation score
Alrighty, after a bunch and bunches more of testing, the EroJill I sent only has the zombies and dogs, with a level 3 taunt that sends said things out over and over til a KO or timeout. The big boss guy only show up for the actual special from MVC2, sorry to say.

Ultimate Kuuga

Reputation score
Actually I changed the way he showed up through Fighter Factory. And I made it easier for him to appear, just using the button combination of b+c, instead of the ridiculously long combination he had before. 😂

Thanks for checking. My Kuromaru press is still messed up though. I tried changing the aspect ratio and it stayed the same. Also adjusted his sprite, but it looked like a temporary fix, sadly.

ViridianCH

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, that's weird! Unless you're open to adding me on something where I can actually help ya out with it (Discord or Parsec mainly) then I'm sorry, but that's all I can recommend. It could be a bunch of things.

Ultimate Kuuga

Reputation score
I would certainly be willing to try. Although at the moment I don't have internet on anything but my phone, so it'll be difficult to ever get back to you. :confused:

Thanks for checking. I'll keep looking into different options. Maybe I missed something. :unsure:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
D-Gear uploaded two new vids of his char (as far as I know the char itself is sadly private):

(deleted)

edit:

He re-uploaded his xCTx Athena video. Have to check later what he changed.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Reputation score
damn, was just about to ask if he shares his chars, they're so good. all of his chars are.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
D-Gear uploaded two new vids of his char (as far as I know the char itself is sadly private):

It been awhile im waiting for more coming. however the second link is got banned if anyone wondering, but he "reuploaded" btw

Reuploaded second link

EDIT:
He say on last video he got error. So reuploaded, again.

Last edited:

belmontking12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone (and I know its an old-y) have any version of psychoraper vega? I lost my old mugen with him a long time ago and really miss him now.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anyone (and I know its an old-y) have any version of psychoraper vega? I lost my old mugen with him a long time ago and really miss him now.

I haven't updated my Vega for a while (it's from September 2019), but hope this helps.