What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
But I know there was a hentai version of her being shared at one point. Do you remember that one guy who likes to make that heart shaped portrait on characters that he edits? I forgot his website it might be still available on it for download.
That was Betmark. And Petra's rather popular for H-edits; multiple people have been working on her in the past, though not lately.
She was a favorite on the sakura website a while ago and was fully compatible with the older aggressors.

eruna

Reputation score
interesting.... very interesting that people are still active in mugen sex

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask in, but I'm looking for specific edits of Kuromaru and Egg Chamber, and compatible victims, that are used in this channel's MUGEN videos:
.org/users/aethels
From what I've gathered so far, I think this is an edit of Kuromaru Press?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So the guys over at mugen ryona/the sakura site made a discord, not entirely sure what it's about yet, but something about helping each other and conversing being easier than on a bulletin board (which it is).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You mean for japanese? Have a join link?
I hate discord, but im guessing they will be sharing some stuff only there.
Would be wise to join for just in case

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, since Emerald posted the link, feel free to check it out i suppose. I myself haven't joined yet, since i wouldn't be contributing anything, and not sure how they take to that just yet. If anyone has joined I'd appreciate some insider info on how it's like there.

Just a lame thing of mine, i don't really like being in discords if i don't feel I've got anything to bring to the table.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, since Emerald posted the link, feel free to check it out i suppose. I myself haven't joined yet, since i wouldn't be contributing anything, and not sure how they take to that just yet. If anyone has joined I'd appreciate some insider info on how it's like there.

Just a lame thing of mine, i don't really like being in discords if i don't feel I've got anything to bring to the table.
All good, I respect that. I just join and lurk, and I've got no problems with not contributing (at least in this arena, where I can barely understand what everyone's saying).

I'll let you know more about what's going on, but since it literally just started, nobody's talking. I honestly doubt this gets any traction, since H-mugen is niche and the original board was dying down a bit even before the Discord anyway.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As I have said somewhere else just a moment ago...
Can I ask you not to post that discord around? Neither here nor on other places. Chance is due to past experiences they're wary and hostile towards foreigners (thanks bison) and foreigners might not be very welcome. Intruding without asking them if it's all right - and posting their discord around - I cannot agree with.

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
I decided to leave if it seems foreigners aren't welcome and it looks like it's not full ready ye

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, honestly i am of opinion that that whole Discord idea of theirs is a bit redundant at this point IMO since their forum works just fine... I mean yeah the forum can sometimes get a bit cluttered and difficult to navigate, but as much as is dislike it for that i dislike Discord more (for various personal reasons) so i will not be using it anyhow...

To people that are unsure of whatever they will be chased away if they join i will just say this : If you are confident in your ability to use japanese as well in being able to act civil (the japanese sort of civil) then by all means go for it, otherwise it's better not to bother with it. I'll also point that this isn't me trying to discourage people, far from it, but it is rather just how things are right now...

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
As I have said somewhere else just a moment ago...
Can I ask you not to post that discord around? Neither here nor on other places. Chance is due to past experiences they're wary and hostile towards foreigners (thanks bison) and foreigners might not be very welcome. Intruding without asking them if it's all right - and posting their discord around - I cannot agree with.
I'm fine with removing my post (I was only providing info to the previous poster who had asked).
However, why do you feel like you're warranted in speaking for them?
I understand where you're coming from, but we've been freely talking about the ryona sakura forum, which is fairly similar in use to the discord, and they haven't complained (at least not yet) about ULMF users being on it, nor being on the discord itself. And they posted the link publicly on that sakura site anyway, so even if they DID want to keep it exclusive to Japanese-only, which they have not mentioned (yet), it's still an easily accessible public link.

As for the Discord itself, there are a LOT of gaijin already on it. Most of the users have English user names, and though I'm sure a good number of them are Japanese or can speak it given they can at least say hi, I'm also fairly sure that H-mugen editors like G-Bit, Hip-Ernov, and Lipcud are not. So far, it's been civil, and while my Japanese isn't great (yes, I translate Japanese games on this site, and no, my Japanese is still awful), nobody's said anything about Westerners invading their discord.

Point being that the Japanese seem more concerned about the plethora of people stealing their work and releasing it as their own, like Bison. I've strongly been against that and have ignored people (on this site) who have asked me to share their characters. But I don't know how it would be harmful to lurk and see what they're doing, just as we are on the ryona sakura site currently. Right now, the Discord is simply asking for civility and respect for that as defined in Japanese culture. I don't see how just observing their discussion would be offensive, especially since it's a valuable and rare resource into learning how to code H-mugen properly.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm fine with removing my post (I was only providing info to the previous poster who had asked).
However, why do you feel like you're warranted in speaking for them?
I understand where you're coming from, but we've been freely talking about the ryona sakura forum, which is fairly similar in use to the discord, and they haven't complained (at least not yet) about ULMF users being on it, nor being on the discord itself. And they posted the link publicly on that sakura site anyway, so even if they DID want to keep it exclusive to Japanese-only, which they have not mentioned (yet), it's still an easily accessible public link.

As for the Discord itself, there are a LOT of gaijin already on it. Most of the users have English user names, and though I'm sure a good number of them are Japanese or can speak it given they can at least say hi, I'm also fairly sure that H-mugen editors like G-Bit, Hip-Ernov, and Lipcud are not. So far, it's been civil, and while my Japanese isn't great (yes, I translate Japanese games on this site, and no, my Japanese is still awful), nobody's said anything about Westerners invading their discord.

Point being that the Japanese seem more concerned about the plethora of people stealing their work and releasing it as their own, like Bison. I've strongly been against that and have ignored people (on this site) who have asked me to share their characters. But I don't know how it would be harmful to lurk and see what they're doing, just as we are on the ryona sakura site currently. Right now, the Discord is simply asking for civility and respect for that as defined in Japanese culture. I don't see how just observing their discussion would be offensive, especially since it's a valuable and rare resource into learning how to code H-mugen properly.
I'm just being cautious. And yes there's a lot of people on it already thanks to some people (not you) posting it around on all the discords. I don't mean to speak for them or anything, either. I am simply saying that intruding immediately on their freshly created space might not be the best idea.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm just being cautious. And yes there's a lot of people on it already thanks to some people (not you) posting it around on all the discords. I don't mean to speak for them or anything, either. I am simply saying that intruding immediately on their freshly created space might not be the best idea.
That's fair. Also, though I've already deleted my discord link, you may want to edit your post quoting mine if you don't want people to see the discord link.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Doing more digging and going through the rabbit hole of links and various Japanese forums of communication for H-mugen, it seems like they're actually checking out our ULMF thread to see what we're doing and thinking too. (Scroll to the bottom of the below link and Google Trans it).

Surprise surprise. While they're slightly wary of foreigners coming in to check out their Discord, I think they're also more worried about Bison-like members joining (and yes, Bison, as well as Gettag have both joined the Discord); they're complaining about Hip-Ernov, Bison, and Fapmaster, I think, for plagiarism. Sorta sad, since the former two really haven't contributed much in terms of the advancement of H-mugen (like seriously, some of their edits are actually worse than not having compatibility), and Fapmaster's edits are just not for me.

I'd hope the Japanese wouldn't judge the entire community by the actions of those guys, since I think a few of the Japanese mugen editors know that many of us are beginners and just want to learn from them. It seems they're going back and forth on whether to restrict access to the Discord, which I can empathize with. But it'd be a real pity, since they're the ones with the knowledge and talent. Gettag's the only H-mugen English-speaking editor who has real skill (well, I'm being biased, since I exclude the furry/yaoi H-mugen content creators).

EDIT: As an example of quick things the Japanese community can teach: it's super simple, but I've always hated that Orc's a heavily guro/scat aggressor, since he's one of the most worked-on characters in the Japanese community. I never knew you could turn those settings off in the config.txt file. Just learned about that in their discussion board.

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
well I can't vouch for them some people on ryona are still asking for char and the get replies of make it yourself if you can't find it at this rate they may become more private with their edits