What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Bison sure gets mentioned a lot on that site, huh. I haven't seen him anywhere in a very long time, thankfully. Probably not since the mugenarchive still had 18+ files up.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Bison sure gets mentioned a lot on that site, huh. I haven't seen him anywhere in a very long time, thankfully. Probably not since the mugenarchive still had 18+ files up.
Ya know, he's actually popping up on MA a few times with new comments, and uploaded on the Japanese Discord.
Again, a pity since he's making everything way worse for "foreigners" trying to interact with the Japanese mugen community. Honestly though, we do have a few English websites that are hosting their characters, so it's not like he's the only one plagiarizing their work.

Also, Mugenero's trying to prove he's still alive, with a new video - Zombies vs the Arcana Heart characters.
Funny enough, many in the Japanese community wanted to pool some money together to get him to release his characters. 10,000 yen ... Maybe if we all chipped in about 200 yen, it'd be enough.
@Senoj8 , if you wanna HD this, be my guest, though it's nothing groundbreaking.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ya know, he's actually popping up on MA a few times with new comments, and uploaded on the Japanese Discord.
Again, a pity since he's making everything way worse for "foreigners" trying to interact with the Japanese mugen community. Honestly though, we do have a few English websites that are hosting their characters, so it's not like he's the only one plagiarizing their work.
Honestly surprised they haven't banned him, they have every right to. I guess they're afraid of the backlash he might come with? Since he did some very nasty stuff last time they worked against him, iirc. Oh, and definitely, he's nothing but a pest for the entire mugen community.
If you read this, Bison, hi. And fuck you.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Doing more digging and going through the rabbit hole of links and various Japanese forums of communication for H-mugen, it seems like they're actually checking out our ULMF thread to see what we're doing and thinking too. (Scroll to the bottom of the below link and Google Trans it).

Surprise surprise. While they're slightly wary of foreigners coming in to check out their Discord, I think they're also more worried about Bison-like members joining (and yes, Bison, as well as Gettag have both joined the Discord); they're complaining about Hip-Ernov, Bison, and Fapmaster, I think, for plagiarism. Sorta sad, since the former two really haven't contributed much in terms of the advancement of H-mugen (like seriously, some of their edits are actually worse than not having compatibility), and Fapmaster's edits are just not for me.

I'd hope the Japanese wouldn't judge the entire community by the actions of those guys, since I think a few of the Japanese mugen editors know that many of us are beginners and just want to learn from them. It seems they're going back and forth on whether to restrict access to the Discord, which I can empathize with. But it'd be a real pity, since they're the ones with the knowledge and talent. Gettag's the only H-mugen English-speaking editor who has real skill (well, I'm being biased, since I exclude the furry/yaoi H-mugen content creators).

EDIT: As an example of quick things the Japanese community can teach: it's super simple, but I've always hated that Orc's a heavily guro/scat aggressor, since he's one of the most worked-on characters in the Japanese community. I never knew you could turn those settings off in the config.txt file. Just learned about that in their discussion board.
Interesting. But yeah I was mainly being (maybe overly) cautious. "Better safe than sorry" and all that. x) It's good to know some of the extent of what they're thinking and I'm kind of glad they're not lumping us all together. And yeah, who they are complaining about comes to no surprise at all to be honest. Either way, thanks for looking into this. Definitely helps clear some things up.

Viket

Reputation score
Good evening hope i dont bother here but i would like ask what is happening in this discussion, you guys mean the mugen ryona server?

not ryona the user i mean the japanese one

what kind of actions ?

i know about bison and all the crime he did in the past but i dont know wich ones hip and me did

if i did something wrong i would like communicate whit those persons for solve the problem in a pacific way

i admit i did plagiarism when i was starting into mugen the char i just recolor was Schlussel whit gardevoir recolor and a android blue hair girl and i apologize for that

first days i had no idea about how all the nsfw things work and just use random mugenryona sprite and random Victim/bottoms from mugen archive for remove their head and put gardevoir chloe and other chars heads and colors

- fapmaster

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Good evening hope i dont bother here but i would like ask what is happening in this discussion, you guys mean the mugen ryona server?
- fapmaster
You should probably bring that up with the Japanese folks.
I've posted a link to another of their message boards previously, so if you wanna try to Google trans or search your name, you can check what they're saying.

I've got no problems with you, since even though I don't care for your subject matter, I at least recognize you've got a good amount of talent behind your H-mugen content. And I don't think I've ever seen you plagiarize or not give due credit. FWIW, they seem to be far more upset at Bison, since he's built a terrible reputation over at MA.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
Also, Mugenero's trying to prove he's still alive, with a new video - Zombies vs the Arcana Heart characters.
Funny enough, many in the Japanese community wanted to pool some money together to get him to release his characters. 10,000 yen ... Maybe if we all chipped in about 200 yen, it'd be enough.
I don't think this is good idea, Mugenero not easily to fell like that. However, if this happen i assume he just give it something different other than his real thing.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't think this is good idea, Mugenero not easily to fell like that. However, if this happen i assume he just give it something different other than his real thing.
LOL, you're probably right. It's a pity he's not willing to teach others how to do things.
IMHO, the mugen community would benefit greatly if everyone were more willing to help each other learn.
Then again, we'd also be better off if many of us didn't freeload or mooch/plagiarize characters, so what do I know.

Also, still reading into the Japanese conversations; I'd highly suggest trying to understand their POV, since it's nearly identical to ours. I think we're in agreement that the "foreigner" (non-Japanese) community isn't all bad, but is ruined by plagiarists, while the Japanese (historically) just culturally adopt a mentality of isolation. Therefore, our communication, if at all, will be slow and without much trust. I do think that, because we have guys like Gettag, whom even the Japanese editors seem to emulate (ironically, some of them complain about plagiarism, but have no qualms with editing Gettag's characters), it gives foreigners some level of credibility.

All in all, I'm not sure who's running the Discord, but it seems s/he will be attempting to create a H-mugen article wiki, with Birdie (the aggressor) being the model - which is great for me since he's the one I've been wanting to improve upon. If you're serious about learning and don't mind parsing some Japanese, the Discord has the skeleton of the wiki with some helpful bookmarks to check out.

Last edited:

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
LOL, you're probably right. It's a pity he's not willing to teach others how to do things.
IMHO, the mugen community would benefit greatly if everyone were more willing to help each other learn.
Then again, we'd also be better off if many of us didn't freeload or mooch/plagiarize characters, so what do I know.
Well, that's because we even never know who Mugenero is as beginning which hard to imagine what kind to be person. He get more attention by people because his odd video (especially NPC grabbing)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, that's because we even never know who Mugenero is as beginning which hard to imagine what kind to be person. He get more attention by people because his odd video (especially NPC grabbing)
Yeah. He's got stuff that other people just haven't implemented in addition to the NPC characters getting attacked. Boob groping during cowgirl, as well as the standing grope even before Gettag implemented it. The elbow smacks during doggy. New characters (both victims and aggressors) who didn't have compatibility before Mugenero worked on them.

Say what you want about him. Even though he doesn't share his characters, I still think he's talented and his characters would probably be some of the best around.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah. He's got stuff that other people just haven't implemented in addition to the NPC characters getting attacked. Boob groping during cowgirl, as well as the standing grope even before Gettag implemented it. The elbow smacks during doggy. New characters (both victims and aggressors) who didn't have compatibility before Mugenero worked on them.

Say what you want about him. Even though he doesn't share his characters, I still think he's talented and his characters would probably be some of the best around.
So, I'm curious. Has anyone even ever confirmed that these things are actually implemented and coded in MUGEN? Like, who's to say it's not just all some video editing bullshit that he's doing? He might be fooling everyone - and this being the exact reason why he's never released anything at all.

Ricky

Reputation score
the NPC grab is what peek my interest if he at least explained how to do that he doesn't even need to share his char hopefully the wiki will find some alternative

Ricky

Reputation score
So, I'm curious. Has anyone even ever confirmed that these things are actually implemented and coded in MUGEN? Like, who's to say it's not just all some video editing bullshit that he's doing? He might be fooling everyone - and this being the exact reason why he's never released anything at all.
the grapping the npc I doubt since the hit points are displayed with the health gauge depleting but the 5 char on screen getting rape is questionable same thing when I saw mugenlover vids

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I think this was mentioned a few times in this thread too. Nobody knows if he's messing with us or if he actually has mugen characters.
That's some real good video editing if so though.

Viket

Reputation score
well just in case i better leave the mugen ryona server is not like i going to understand or be active there anyway

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score

Nothing i wanted anything from him. if it just rare thing if there someone other than him can do NPC stuff.

i bet it still mystery, i feel he not use any expensive software just for a MUGEN right ?

the NPC grab is what peek my interest if he at least explained how to do that he doesn't even need to share his char hopefully the wiki will find some alternative
Which probably sound interesting. but which wiki you mean it?

Just head up on D-Gear twitter recently, says he try doing Chizuru

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dig fapmaster edits,they are not bad.
bison and ernov edits though,they are bad,it seems bison is friends with ernov,at least from what i can see on ernov discord,but he is kinda infamous already at the mugen scene,ernov edits look weird,i can't find word to exactly describe it.

Viket

Reputation score
Nothing i wanted anything from him. if it just rare thing if there someone other than him can do NPC stuff.

i bet it still mystery, i feel he not use any expensive software just for a MUGEN right ?

Which probably sound interesting. but which wiki you mean it?

Just head up on D-Gear twitter recently, says he try doing Chizuru

the npc stuff calls my attention too because it opens the chance to make a bonus game a victim

combine that whit tobf and you have a damn orgy

nosferatus

Reputation score
Even the Japanese of Mugen Ryona are interested in the characters of Mugenero amazing