What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The Mugen characters of "creatures/monsters" were pulled from the ROA and Fairy Fighting games, I think.
Thanks for the info :D

Do you know where people usually get it?

Since I can't access Mugenarchive no matter what VPN I use ;_;

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I found them in an old folder. I don't think any of them are from this video, but Monsters are some enemies from ROA, Creatures and Creatures2 are from Fairy Fighting. They were very quickly edited by someone I dont remember in the old mugen community, I think named Joey something? He was spanish speaking I think and had a mugen blog where he made very quick and simple H-edits.

I think they are programmed to change to the next enemy type when they take enough damage, so its many characters in one but based on how much life it has left. You can still see it in training if you do enough damage before the life bar recharges.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I found them in an old folder. I don't think any of them are from this video, but Monsters are some enemies from ROA, Creatures and Creatures2 are from Fairy Fighting. They were very quickly edited by someone I dont remember in the old mugen community, I think named Joey something? He was spanish speaking I think and had a mugen blog where he made very quick and simple H-edits.

I think they are programmed to change to the next enemy type when they take enough damage, so its many characters in one but based on how much life it has left. You can still see it in training if you do enough damage before the life bar recharges.
Thank you! :D

chris1945

Reputation score
[QUOTE =“ guto15,帖子:1033002,成員:394810”]
太好了,我在找什麼。我還在尋找Mugen的可玩Kof XIII +18個角色,到目前為止,我有Mai,Kula,Mature和Yuri。我想知道是否還有更多。
[/引用]

Can you share this character with me ? plz

Ricky

Reputation score
which version is that I never seen that image unless it scrap from the images file

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
It's mugenryona2475 from the jp site
air 100062
With that animation number it... might be something related to Murakami Mob? I think I have that mugeryona archive here somewhere, I'll pull it up.

Yeah this looks like a KO scene for Murakami Mob. I think there's a version somewhere on HentaiCharMugen, if you don't already have it. I'm not really familiar with the mob so I can't tell you how it might be triggered, but given the animation is titled "KO後MOB輪姦(追加効果)" within the files it seems a pretty safe bet that something from Murakami Mob should do it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry if this is not allowed, but in mugenryona site, which should I download if I'm looking for a character?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How do you trigger this specific end screen with kyko?
I'm still unsure how exactly Aggressor-Victim interactions work. But I was able to get this end scene to trigger with the Minotaur aggressor where a 2nd minotaur shows up. I only had to defeat her normally to trigger it.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's like 94gb wirth of mugen shit I've downloaded over the years (Unorganized AF and prob lots of duplicate/outdated charas but maybe u might find some shit u like in it)

fennedrake

Reputation score
Screenshot (254).png
Anyone know who made Fio? It looked like one of gettag's works. Video got deleted but it also had missionary animation.

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly it was removed before i could get a chance.

Seemed like a interesting Buta vid going by these screenshots
how unfortunate :(
Check the blog again - The previews on xvideos now so you can check it out.

Frankly, as someone who caught the full members version the 4 minute preview is essentially all you need to see. The full is just if you want to see those animations for a longer period. He's selling the full again behind an 800yen wall blogpost.

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
That said, went digging around in my files to see if I had anything by chance, and ended up digging the one I think I had in mind up. Only has the bare minimum stuff assumedly ripped from the mugenero vid (19230 / 12250) and some weird separate side palette shit from them that all the weird old mugenero vid rip bottoms have, but should otherwise work fine enough.

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Oh yeah btw the handy mugen zip from the mega link senoj posted above should also have most of the other mugenero rips in there too if you want, although iirc most of them only have doggy sprites, and you might need to renumber some to 19230 because they're so old they still use the 19950/20000 numbering.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yeah btw the handy mugen zip from the mega link senoj posted above should also have most of the other mugenero rips in there too if you want, although iirc most of them only have doggy sprites, and you might need to renumber some to 19230 because they're so old they still use the 19950/20000 numbering.
How/where/why do you need to renumber them?