Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

His vids. Mostly the xFx ones.
Here's all off D-Gear's vids in HD

xamses

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone's got a copy of a kuromaru compatibe Maori that doesn't have her tits flop out all the time?

Ricky

Reputation score
been looking for one too Maori looks like she had few releases

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You just watch a video xD
Heh, well thanks for the laugh...

I mean at this point i don't really know whatever you were actually seriously asking about the snail and the snake thing or you just wanted to be funny with that video (if so you really did it, lol), but i'll answer just in case: i don't really know for sure (i think i saw the snail in some old ryona sidescroller though) so the best advice i can give you is to try and get in touch with the author of the video if you can and ask him/her directly (that's your best bet unless the video is really old in which case you're likely out of luck)...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Heh, well thanks for the laugh...

I mean at this point i don't really know whatever you were actually seriously asking about the snail and the snake thing or you just wanted to be funny with that video (if so you really did it, lol), but i'll answer just in case: i don't really know for sure (i think i saw the snail in some old ryona sidescroller though) so the best advice i can give you is to try and get in touch with the author of the video if you can and ask him/her directly (that's your best bet unless the video is really old in which case you're likely out of luck)...
I'm seriously asking for it ;w;

Ricky

Reputation score
Pardon me for asking here, but in this video:

Anyone know where the snake and the snail came from?

(The Green snake, not the alaskan bull worm)
I have so many question

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know what to tell you looking for majority of anything in that video but. No.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Senoj8 hello is this possible to be ripped?
Sadly it was removed before i could get a chance.

Seemed like a interesting Buta vid going by these screenshots

Reactions: NSR

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
It gave the pigs missionary / side / front facing(plus kiss) mainly.
Copious amounts of semen as well.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Pardon me for asking here, but in this video:

Anyone know where the snake and the snail came from?

(The Green snake, not the alaskan bull worm)
To burst your bubble, after going through his other videos, he has where he says he did this in Premier Pro. So basically nothing to do with MUGEN, just sprites smashed together in a video editor.

As to what game(?) those sprites came from someone else might know

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
As i previously said, it is from one of the old ryona sidescrollers that were a thing about 10 years ago or so, not sure which one exactly (i don't know the name), but i'm fairly sure that the game had you playing as a girl fighting against a multitude of various monsters that wanted to eat/fuck you (i remember it being particularly difficult to say which one of the two because the graphics were really bad), and the health indicator had the look of a Ying/Yang orb...

Aside from that i'm positive the worm thing from the video was from that particular game as well as the initial roper/ana rapers (not in the video) that somehow ended up in mugen. Oh and as far as i remember some of the old hentai iterations of mugen had the character aptly named "creatures/monsters" (it was the first "multiple waves" character akin to TOBF to ever appear in mugen at that point of time) that were ripped straight from there as well.

As for the justification behind the shoes fetish of the rat guy in the video, well there used to be someone either around here or at Hongfire quite a few years ago that REALLY liked shoes (in a fetish kind of way) even going as far as flaunting his weirdness at any chance he got, so i have a hunch that the author of the video and the shoe fetishist from back then are possibly the same person (this is just a guess though)...

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
To burst your bubble, after going through his other videos, he has where he says he did this in Premier Pro. So basically nothing to do with MUGEN, just sprites smashed together in a video editor.

I see, thanks! :D

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The Mugen characters of "creatures/monsters" were pulled from the ROA and Fairy Fighting games, I think.