What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
it seems like gettag is inactive.... anyone know what happened?
Apparently he is busy working on multiple projects all at once seeing how he hasn't updated his patreon in over a month now... Well i wouldn't get that worried about it though as he has done that a few times before already, so i believe that he will show up sooner or later with new stuff to show us...

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh yeah btw the handy mugen zip from the mega link senoj posted above should also have most of the other mugenero rips in there too if you want, although iirc most of them only have doggy sprites, and you might need to renumber some to 19230 because they're so old they still use the 19950/20000 numbering.
What Handy mugen zip are you talking about? I don't see anything labeled like that.

How/where/why do you need to renumber them?
You'd need to renumber them for those anims/sprites to match with the usual aggressors, since those aggressors use the victims' 19230 sprite group for their attacks.
How? Use FF3. There have been a ton of tutorials on this site and others on how to do that. Or you could just google or YT it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
You'd need to renumber them for those anims/sprites to match with the usual aggressors, since those aggressors use the victims' 19230 sprite group for their attacks.
How? Use FF3. There have been a ton of tutorials on this site and others on how to do that. Or you could just google or YT it.
What is FF3?

Ricky

Reputation score
anyone know how to add .sff and air to existing files as an update?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What is FF3?
Fighter Factory 3. It's free if you wanna google it and try using it.

anyone know how to add .sff and air to existing files as an update?
Open the .sff and .air files in FF3 (for both characters). Click the Import from another project (on the character you want to upgrade) and choose the sprites/anims you'd like to bring over. However, you need to make sure that the sprites/anims don't already exist, as there's no overwrite system and you'll create duplicates. If that's the case, you need to delete the old sprites/anims first.

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
How/where/why do you need to renumber them?
If you happen to have Fighter Factory handy (and I'd highly recommend it if you plan on messing around with any mugen stuff, highly handy for assistance in poking around the inner workings for a character), you can pop open one of them and see they have their doggy sprites numbered, as I mentioned, 19950 or 20000, with an index of 0-2, basically how mugen knows what sprites to call when. While there might have been some really old tops that read doggy sprites under 19950/20000, almost every single modern top reads doggy sprites numbered as 19230, typically 0-2, although some more fancy variations will go higher up the number scale, depending on how many sprites the animation has.

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
What Handy mugen zip are you talking about? I don't see anything labeled like that.

It's a bit hidden in that mega link senoj posted earlier (this one, for reference : ), it might be a hard to find due to it being a bit of a mess, so have a direct link too

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Fighter Factory 3. It's free if you wanna google it and try using it.

Open the .sff and .air files in FF3 (for both characters). Click the Import from another project (on the character you want to upgrade) and choose the sprites/anims you'd like to bring over. However, you need to make sure that the sprites/anims don't already exist, as there's no overwrite system and you'll create duplicates. If that's the case, you need to delete the old sprites/anims first.
If you happen to have Fighter Factory handy (and I'd highly recommend it if you plan on messing around with any mugen stuff, highly handy for assistance in poking around the inner workings for a character), you can pop open one of them and see they have their doggy sprites numbered, as I mentioned, 19950 or 20000, with an index of 0-2, basically how mugen knows what sprites to call when. While there might have been some really old tops that read doggy sprites under 19950/20000, almost every single modern top reads doggy sprites numbered as 19230, typically 0-2, although some more fancy variations will go higher up the number scale, depending on how many sprites the animation has.
Thanks for both of you :D

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's been going on for a while now, but the incredibly mediocre videos over at the FC2 video site is getting really annoying.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a bit hidden in that mega link senoj posted earlier (this one, for reference : ), it might be a hard to find due to it being a bit of a mess, so have a direct link too
Sorry it's a mess, I'll try to organize the folder soon once i have more free time.

Ohnoesbunnies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm.

I seem to be a little confused on some of these links, but does anyone have an up-to-date complete version (like a release bundle) or perhaps a tutorial on how to make your own? I'm new to this kind of thing!

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sorry it's a mess, I'll try to organize the folder soon once i have more free time.
No need to apologize. You're doing us a huge favor simply by sharing.
It's far from the most disorganized mugen folder I've seen anyway.

Hmm.

I seem to be a little confused on some of these links, but does anyone have an up-to-date complete version (like a release bundle) or perhaps a tutorial on how to make your own? I'm new to this kind of thing!
Google is your friend (and so is Youtube).

See:

I'd recommend checking out Gettag (again, google). He's one of the few remaining H-mugen creators still doing things, although he's been MIA for a month. He has a prebuilt H-mugen with all his characters that you can just download and play immediately from his Patreon, which would be a good starting point for you.

If you want to get more into adding new characters, you'll need to find them from repositories and mugen warehouses. They're not exactly easy to find, but I'd suggest checking out HCM (Hentai Character Mugen) for the most recently created one. It's basically a dump of characters, so you can look and find what you want. From there, it's a simple task of adding the characters to the mugen configs (select.def). Again, it's easy enough to google or youtube how to do that.

Oh yeah, and I'm a little curious on the moderator discretion on this thread, since there have been people asking for links and downloads, but that's against the rules in most other threads on ULMF and is strongly enforced. I have nothing against the practice of asking (though it's slowly increasingly irritating), but I can understand why the rule's in place.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh yeah, and I'm a little curious on the moderator discretion on this thread, since there have been people asking for links and downloads, but that's against the rules in most other threads on ULMF and is strongly enforced. I have nothing against the practice of asking (though it's slowly increasingly irritating), but I can understand why the rule's in place.
Ah, that is because apparently mugen stuff (chars, stages and everything else) isn't considered the same sort of content as everything else in this place thus we have a bit more leeway in terms of what we can or can't share here within reason of course (the mods will still intervene if we get something like 2+ pages of guys yelling "GAME WHERE, LINK WHERE", lol).

It is to my understanding due to the nature of said content being in a bit of a grey area of the rules, and as it is easier to just turn a blind eye to just this one subthread than changing the rules it was just left as is for now it seems (this is just my guess though)...

And yeah it is damn annoying to see people asking for a "complete package" without even doing some basic information gathering and realizing what they are even asking (there's no way anyone who has been building and maintaining their collection for a few years would ever share their hard work (especially if it is heavily customised) with some random stranger). At this point i think it is unnecessary to even mention the painfully obvious fact that most people just don't even want to invest any effort into what is essentially a hobby (i mean it is safe to label mugen as such as it does require quite a bit of dedication depending on how far you're willing to invest yourself in it)...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gettag just recently made a post on patreon, he's been busy making stuff.

edward5125123

Reputation score

Anyone have this version of Kotaro?
Can't find it anywhere

Ohnoesbunnies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you so much! I'll get to studyin' n' messin' around with this stuff. I've gotten really involved with a Non-H Mugen thing the other day, too. Pitting MK characters (canon and otherwise) in fun lil' fights. I love this kind of thing!

kimjaewon

Reputation score
mugeryona2308의 ran.sff를 설명란에 말한대로 수정하려고 하는데 생각보다 잘안됩니다. 혹시 ran.sff 수정파일 주실수있는분 계세요?

lan of mugeryona2308I'm trying to correct the smp as I said in the description, but it's not as good as I thought. Is it Lan?Is there anyone who can give me the file that modified the sff?

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Got to ask anyone know a good press the one at hentai mugen press glitches and never works right all so still have not really seen any female aggressors yet would love that X3

kimjaewon

Reputation score
As explained in the description of the ran_Yakumo in mugeryona2308, the rest were overwritten except for the sff, but I don't know how to correct the sff.
So I put in a 2038, but I can only see him when she's having sex. I wish someone could give me a Lan_Yakumo crystal soup.(Translator Yeoseo may not translate well)

mugeryona2308의 Ran_Yakumo를 설명란 처럼 sff를 제외한 나머지는 덮어 쓰기를 했는데 sff를 수정하라는 부분에서 어떻게 수정해야 할지 모르겠다.
그래서 일단2038의 sff를 넣었는데 평소에는 안보이다가 섹스를 할때만 모습이 보인다. 혹시누가 Ran_Yakumo수정sff를 줄수있는 사람이 있으면 좋겠다..(번역기 여서 번역이 잘안될수도)

Attachments